The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Not really a sig request, but was wondering if anyone knew how to extend the images which appear on the PSNprofiles trophy card so that it goes around it.

From what I can see, the trophy card image needs to be locked (so it doesnt change with the games you play), and the extended image is manually created. is this correct? I've seen a sig where the image was extended on all sides... how is that possible?

The image isn't extended, it's actually a series of images that when combined look like it's extended. 

There are 5 images total.

1. This goes along the top of the card
  2. this goes to the left of the card
  3. this is the card itself
  4. this goes to the right of the card
  5. this goes beneath the card

All you need is the smallest bit of image editing knowledge to get everything aligned right. Bring the trophy card into the software of your choice. Place the image you want 'extended' on top of it on a new layer. Cut out the shape of the card from the extended image (save it, upload this as your card background). Cut the rest of the image into the parts you need (top, left, right, bottom). The splice tool is literally designed for this.

• Like 2

it looks really great, thank you ^^  but if you use my avatar name than change it to Mio Naruse please because that is the name of the red hair girl ^^

Thanks",

Sorry but I deleted your major tiff file but somehow I saved the tiff file for the bg therefore I made some changes", The pic you've provide was easy to render so I made it fast and easy",

You can choose from these 2 versions",

Yffp1pV.png?1

JZqPqAN.png?1

• Like 2

The image isn't extended, it's actually a series of images that when combined look like it's extended. 

There are 5 images total.

1. This goes along the top of the card
  2. this goes to the left of the card
  3. this is the card itself
  4. this goes to the right of the card
  5. this goes beneath the card

All you need is the smallest bit of image editing knowledge to get everything aligned right. Bring the trophy card into the software of your choice. Place the image you want 'extended' on top of it on a new layer. Cut out the shape of the card from the extended image (save it, upload this as your card background). Cut the rest of the image into the parts you need (top, left, right, bottom). The splice tool is literally designed for this.

Thanks! I only remembered you could upload your own sig image afterwards. That should make the process a lot easier rather than resizing an image to be pixel perfect around the ones PSNprofiles offers.

I would like a signature with this image of Dante on the left

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120328022442/devilmaycry/images/2/23/025_Stylish!.png

If that one doesn't work because of the aura around him then try this one

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/160ad20f23eb6c5989f251813a97d246/http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/HellfireSamurai/Dante21.jpg

Then in the middle, have it say Tony Redgrave, and below that say "I hunt demons and demon accessories" all with the DMC style text. Then have the Trish silhouette on the very right like this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/DMC1FrontCover.jpg/256px-DMC1FrontCover.jpg

I'm not very good at deciding backgrounds, but something kind of dark and doesn't interfere with the text.

Thanks!

Decided to try on this one :) I'm sorry I couldn't do much with the pictures you posted, but I made you these. Hope You like one of them nonetheless :)

2mdmn3o.png

eu56w1.jpg

I know the text is pretty small, but I think these are the maximum allowed image sizes. If you want any changes that I'm capable of making, feel free to ask :)

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Decided to try on this one :) I'm sorry I couldn't do much with the pictures you posted, but I made you these. Hope You like one of them nonetheless :)

2mdmn3o.png

eu56w1.jpg

I know the text is pretty small, but I think these are the maximum allowed image sizes. If you want any changes that I'm capable of making, feel free to ask :)

Suh-weet! They look great! Thanks, I'll let you know. :)

• Like 1

I need a new sig i want these 2 pic opposite of each other.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TxMNSoxz85A/UnAemrIL45I/AAAAAAAAaxg/_g7bbbv9RoU/s1600/39406614%20Kill%20la%20Kill%20Satsuki%20Kiryuuin%20Kakoii%20Junketsu%20Render.png

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120402083433/devilmaycry/images/7/77/Vergil%27s_Win_Pose.png

• Characters: Vergil from Devil May Cry & Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill la Kill
  • Horizontal & Pop out
  • Text: I want in the middle Izakami. Letters something like Devil May Cry-ish.
  • Colours: Blue & White (if white doesn't work, that's ok too. As long as there's blue)
Edited by Izakami

Can I make a request for a first sig;

Colours; Use what you think works. I am not fussy.

Size; The same as a PSN profiles sig. The plan is to have it next to the other, so they work together.

Characters/Theme; Outlaw Star. Possibly have everyone else that is the main cast but Gene Starwind on the thing.

If somebody can do something, I will worship them forever. And possibly pay for things for them...

Can I get one with Yu from Persona 4 or Lightning from Final Fantasy

Horizontal

I would like my name on the left side like the picture down below with the Beats by dre font(only if it looks nice)

Please... if I knew how to use Photoshop I've done it but I suck at it  :) 

Edited by LIL_KRIS24

Can I make a request for a first sig;

Colours; Use what you think works. I am not fussy.

Size; The same as a PSN profiles sig. The plan is to have it next to the other, so they work together.

Characters/Theme; Outlaw Star. Possibly have everyone else that is the main cast but Gene Starwind on the thing.

If somebody can do something, I will worship them forever. And possibly pay for things for them...

Just tell me if it need some necessary adjustments especially the render(Gene) if your going to use it as psnp id & no need to worship lol", 

a9VjwF3.jpg?1

Just tell me if it need some necessary adjustments especially the render(Gene) if your going to use it as psnp id & no need to worship lol", 

a9VjwF3.jpg?1

I wanted the rest of the crew (Aisha, Melfina, Jim, and Asuka) in the sig while Gene is in the avatar.

I hope that gives the request some clarification...

I wanted the rest of the crew (Aisha, Melfina, Jim, and Asuka) in the sig while Gene is in the avatar.

I hope that gives the request some clarification...

oh I misunderstood your post". anyway here's another version", it took me time rendering them one by one.

Gt9GvUe.jpg?1

Hello, I have a request for my first signature here. Might be kinda odd, but take as long as you need =]

•Characters: Nathan Drake (Uncharted series).

•Horizontal signature.

•Size is up to the artist, as this is not a small request I suppose.

•I'd like to have Drake in a couple scenarios in this signature...I'd like to picture one scenario with him on the leftmost side of the signature, vaulting for cover from gunfire in the Khali desert, with a weapon (up to artist), in his desert drake clothing. And on the rightmost side having him swinging from a whip, next to a waterfall, his back facing the viewer's pov. Meanwhile, in the middle of these 2 scenes, Drake is seen standing in his tuxedo with a crashed airplane behind him. (This last image being the boundary line dividing the two scenes.)

•Text: "Greatness from small Beginnings." Placement--Somewhere in the middle or even on the bottom.

And my psn name, "TimmyTurnersDad6" somewhere off to the side, not obstructing the art. (The artist who is up for the challenge can also add their name somewhere in this too if they want. They also get to select desired text.)

•No preferred/specific forum user ÷]

Can I get one with Yu from Persona 4 or Lightning from Final Fantasy

Horizontal

I would like my name on the left side like the picture down below with the Beats by dre font(only if it looks nice)

Please... if I knew how to use Photoshop I've done it but I suck at it  :) 

Heya, was it something like this you were looking for ?

11146qd.png

If you explicitly want Yu, I can make one with him aswell

Edited by DarKNesS_X

• 4 weeks later...

Can I get signature please?

http://www.geekireland.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Thanos-con-el-Guantelete1.jpg

• Image: If you can use Thanos from that image.

• Color: You can choose

• Size: Any

• Text: This quote "I did not ask for your trust. I demand only your obedience". Along the top of the banner

Thanks in advance  :D  

Edited by StanDaReaLMan187

• Korra from The Legend of Korra. Place her wherever you'd like on the sig; left side, right side, or centre with text below. Doesn't matter to me :P

• Horizontal

Wherever Korra is placed, if I get get opposite her (ie. if she's on the right, text on the left, and vice versa) to say "RainingSkillz on YouTube", that'd be great!

Just as specified above: to have Korra in the signature, and the text placed opposite of where she is

No idea who makes sigs on this site, so no preference :P

• Korra from The Legend of Korra. Place her wherever you'd like on the sig; left side, right side, or centre with text below. Doesn't matter to me :P
  • Horizontal
  • Wherever Korra is placed, if I get get opposite her (ie. if she's on the right, text on the left, and vice versa) to say "RainingSkillz on YouTube", that'd be great!
  • Just as specified above: to have Korra in the signature, and the text placed opposite of where she is
  • No idea who makes sigs on this site, so no preference :P

I actually made a Korra sig a few weeks ago that I never used, it's nothing too fancy, but you can have it if you like.

aC1H5TT.png

Edited by Masamune_316