The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

1 hour ago, bduarte1 said:

Man, it was kinda hard to find a decent image to work with as the majority of them are at very low resolutions, so tried my best and used the one i thought was the better one, hope u like it

8pJ2aGg.jpg

just kidding 1f62c.png1f62c.png

SLt07b4.jpg

Finding a good image to use was hard, so if u have a better one and wanna use it feel free to ask for any changes, hope u like it.

Very humorous stuff, that first one definitely captures one of her better angles?. Seriously though I'm really pleased with what you came up with. I'll have a look around for some better images but honestly I'm pretty happy with the one you chose. Many thanks.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

if anyone would be willing to make a Crash bandicoot N-sane trilogy look signature that would be awesome.

I have the following guidelines / pictures I would like if that is possible in any way

- Character / Theme to be used:

Crash Bandicoot, A huge ++ would be this picture: http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Crash-Bandicoot.jpg

- Horizontal or Vertical

- Horizontal signature

- Specific text:

DeluZiion

- Any specific requests within the signature:

If my name "DeluZiion" can be made with the N-sane trilogy letter style that would be insane skills; for example these letters: https://www.serialgamer.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Crash-Bandicoot-N.-Sane-Trilogy.jpg

- Specific forum member:

I don't mind anybody. It's already greatly appreciated if anyone would help with this :)!

• 3 months later...
On 2/17/2018 at 4:40 AM, Johnathan994 said:

Hey guys can you make one with Leon Kennedy from the resident evil games? Just make it look dramatic with the quote "If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any." :D 

Hi, I tried to make your request but the quality has been optimized due to uploading error I guess so I uploaded the jpg and gif in other way so that you can upload them on your own with better quality! Also, the tiff was included, you can open and study it by using photoshop", Don't worry they are not complex",

Here's the 2 version:

na3YDHZ.jpg

giphy.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f7061l2w5ldindk/Leon.rar

by the way, I know the quote, I think it's from resident evil degeneration", 

• Like 1

Hey, so I'd like a signature with the Peace Walker MSF logo that looks metallic or maybe grainy. Here's an image for reference.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

At the bottom or anywhere that would be fitting, maybe add the text "We might be going through Hell, but I've got your back all the way." colored red in an MGSV style font.

If that doesn't work out or if you just feel like trying it, I'll take a Kazuhira Miller signature with the same text. Either way should be fine.

11 hours ago, ReverzerO- said:

^

Not sure if I did get the right logo and can't find the mgsv font however I tried 2 version maybe you will like! 

Well, it's not the MSF logo like in the picture I posted. However thinking back maybe I was trying to be a bit complex with it. Maybe something more simple like a zoom in of the logo I posted with the text on the right. Have a black background with it too. The text font you used though should be fine. Though, I don't think the Metal Gear Solid logo is necessary.

3 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Well, it's not the MSF logo like in the picture I posted. However thinking back maybe I was trying to be a bit complex with it. Maybe something more simple like a zoom in of the logo I posted with the text on the right. Have a black background with it too. The text font you used though should be fine. Though, I don't think the Metal Gear Solid logo is necessary.

wahaha gomen I misunderstood", this actually my problem why I'm not taking some requests that I don't know! The game or how the requester detail his/her request lol

anyway, I research the font they used in mgsv and it was Gotham Medium", 

I did 2 version again, plain black bg and the other is w/ some designs! I hope I did it this time",

FUeerKT.jpg

k0oEiCN.jpg

1 hour ago, ReverzerO- said:

wahaha gomen I misunderstood", this actually my problem why I'm not taking some requests that I don't know! The game or how the requester detail his/her request lol

anyway, I research the font they used in mgsv and it was Gotham Medium", 

I did 2 version again, plain black bg and the other is w/ some designs! I hope I did it this time",

<snip>

<snip>

I like it! But, there is a bit of empty space where the text is which gave me another idea. On the right where the text is, could you put this image of Big Boss and Miller in?

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Ground-Zeroes-Cover-A

Maybe also see how it looks with the text at the bottom and then another with no text? I hope I'm not being demanding, I just want to make sure I have something that I'm comfortable with using for a while. I appreciate your time though either way! This will be the last thing I ask.

6 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I like it! But, there is a bit of empty space where the text is which gave me another idea. On the right where the text is, could you put this image of Big Boss and Miller in?

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Ground-Zeroes-Cover-A

Maybe also see how it looks with the text at the bottom and then another with no text? I hope I'm not being demanding, I just want to make sure I have something that I'm comfortable with using for a while. I appreciate your time though either way! This will be the last thing I ask.

It's ok", I missed this hobby thou",

2uqIJPi.jpg

oHnbPD1.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 14/11/2017 at 11:57 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Hey guys,

if anyone would be willing to make a Crash bandicoot N-sane trilogy look signature that would be awesome.

I have the following guidelines / pictures I would like if that is possible in any way

- Character / Theme to be used:

Crash Bandicoot, A huge ++ would be this picture: http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Crash-Bandicoot.jpg

- Horizontal or Vertical

- Horizontal signature

- Specific text:

DeluZiion

- Any specific requests within the signature:

If my name "DeluZiion" can be made with the N-sane trilogy letter style that would be insane skills; for example these letters: https://www.serialgamer.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Crash-Bandicoot-N.-Sane-Trilogy.jpg

- Specific forum member:

I don't mind anybody. It's already greatly appreciated if anyone would help with this :)!

have been away from Photoshop for a while now, but I gave it a shot

6tRkG0n8_o.jpg

KYfTqSRt_o.jpg

Edited by bduarte1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey people looking for a new sig - if Youtube can be incorporated into it in some way (Logo) - and any iconic Playstation characters (Uncharted, Metal Gear, Crash, Ratchet, Kratos as examples) and obviously my PSN username in there (Waterfields1) - I like things to look clean and clear in terms of font etc. Pretty much let you geniuses do your thing :)

Looking for a new sig finally after several years.

Want one the same size as my current one (the Adventure Time one). Looking for something similar with Bee and Puppycat from the show Bee and Puppycat. I'm not too picky. Maybe even add Finn and Jake from Adventure Time :P

Will credit you in my sig as well!

EDIT: No longer need  :P thanks @bduarte1

Edited by DrHambone

• 3 weeks later...

How cool is this? I would like to request a signature. \(*-*)

Something black and white that matches my game tag. Something like a femme fatale or the abyss. 

2014080453df8b8573e9b.jpg

^This one could be awesome if the little box was removed and my game tag was done in the same style?
Image also probably needing to be wider. Yes, muchly. Perhaps adding black space to the left. Something.

38425103-black-and-white-portrait-of-you

^Omg or that one. If it was made to have like triple negative space on the left..
with very unique caligraphy. Might work on that myself.

Anywho if you guys have any thoughts or cool images let me know! Will be thinking about signatures this weekend.

Edited by VixenAbyss

1 hour ago, VixenAbyss said:

Something black and white that matches my game tag. Something like a femme fatale or the abyss. 

^This one could be awesome if the little box was removed and my game tag was done in the same style?
Image also probably needing to be wider. Yes, muchly. Perhaps adding black space to the left. Something.

^Omg or that one. If it was made to have like triple negative space on the left..

Anywho if you guys have any thoughts or cool images let me know! Will be thinking about signatures this weekend.

Honestly the first one. People recognize Eva (so gd hot), the franchise is great (graphic novels and cinema), and the nun is just kindov meh imo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2018 at 7:11 PM, VixenAbyss said:

Hey, there you go

VdRrJ39.png

DMscHLN.png

On 18/06/2018 at 11:12 AM, waterfields1 said:

Hey people looking for a new sig - if Youtube can be incorporated into it in some way (Logo) - and any iconic Playstation characters (Uncharted, Metal Gear, Crash, Ratchet, Kratos as examples) and obviously my PSN username in there (Waterfields1) - I like things to look clean and clear in terms of font etc. Pretty much let you geniuses do your thing :)

Hope it works:

jUW7nAR.png

On 18/06/2018 at 9:04 PM, DrHambone said:

Looking for a new sig finally after several years.

Want one the same size as my current one (the Adventure Time one). Looking for something similar with Bee and Puppycat from the show Bee and Puppycat. I'm not too picky. Maybe even add Finn and Jake from Adventure Time :P

Will credit you in my sig as well!

Not sure if those are the right characters, but there you go anyway:

DRZWGK4.png

• Like 1