NG+ coming September 13th & 2 new difficulties. Also adds multiple new trophies.

ObsceneSociopath

Also done with the 100% finally, and as previous posters said, its such a lazy effort to bring more content to the game. The challenges were atleast somewhat fun, except the randomness of the bike challenges, but the NG+ Survival 2 crap is just dumb, they just made all enemies bullet sponges, I actually counted on one of the light armored enemies towards the end, he could stand 24 (most shots in the legs/arms) shots from the high end handgun (cant remember name) which is just plain stupid.

Shame really, because the first time around I really enjoyed the game. Atleast now I can delete the game, hopefully they are not gonna add any paid dlcs later.

Edited by Misshandlad

18 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Game is in a weird spot now.

While I too wish to delete the game because of the massive space it takes

the game still needs patching

and the devs have gone silent about future plans.

Are the updates over? Is there going to be more DLC (paid or free)?

They aren't saying.

completed NG+ Survival 2... deleted... I enjoyed story mode but F the challenges

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Andrekreou said:

Hello, can someone confirm me that I can get ''Days Gone in 60 Seconds'' in NG+ Hard 2 mode?

I killed my first horde in the train but nothing popped!!!

It's most likely because you have to do it in Survival mode just like the trophy description states.

Edited by Lumi
Scratch that last part

2 hours ago, Andrekreou said:

And I presume that ''Surving is living'' can be unlocked only by playing Survival or Survival 2 difficulty?

Yes, but doing a Survival run should be no problem after doing your first playthrough on a lower difficulty since you'll be familiar with everything already.

Edited by Lumi

• 2 weeks later...

Will the 2 Days 2 Done trophy be unlocked on NG+, even if you play it on just the vanilla Survival only (since Survival has higher priority than Hard II)?

It goes:

Easy

Normal

Hard

Hard II

Survival <--- Just wondering if 2 Days 2 Done trophy will unlock...

Survival II

Edited by BadRep24

On 1/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, BadRep24 said:

Will the 2 Days 2 Done trophy be unlocked on NG+, even if you play it on just the vanilla Survival only (since Survival has higher priority than Hard II)?

It goes:

Easy

Normal

Hard

Hard II

Survival <--- Just wondering if 2 Days 2 Done trophy will unlock...

Survival II

I'm pretty sure no. The trophy description is brief and specific on what it requires, which is completing it on Hard 2 or Survival 2 on NG+.

Edited by Lumi
Nvm again, I'm just confusing more people at this point :P

44 minutes ago, Lumi said:

I'm pretty sure no. The trophy description is brief and specific on what it requires, which is completing it on Hard 2 or Survival 2 on NG+.

That's the most specific "difficulty-specific" trophy I have ever seen.

Edited by BadRep24

4 minutes ago, alvinsantos said:

Will start NG+ soon, probably survival 2 for the trophy. Is there a list of required missions/sequence of missions so I don't waste time on optional missions?

There are lists of course, but you can easily manage it yourself.
Every mission with the 3 tree symbol in a yellow (sometimes white) triangle is a must-do story mission, everything else can be left undone.

Check the upper-left corner of this screenshot.

• Like 1

:silver: 2 Days 2 Done

Complete the story of Days Gone on Hard II or Survival II in New Game+.

One of the most specific requirements of a difficulty-specific trophy I have ever seen. I still have no idea what Bend Studio was smoking or even thinking. Anyway, IMO, it SHOULD stack with Survival difficulty without the need of playing an NG+ in Survival II, since most difficulty-specific trophies stack base on the difficulty's priority (for instance, completing a game on Hard unlocks the lower difficulty trophies, as well).

For this instance, Survival is higher than Hard II, so 2 Days 2 Done must stack with :gold: Surviving is Living. You know, higher difficulty unlocks the lower difficulty trophies. My head is still addled with enigma, as to how Bend managed to botch this simple difficulty-specific, stackable trophy.

Edited by BadRep24

You just have to do survival difficulty on new game+ and you'll get every difficulty related trophy and the new game+ trophy. Make sure you kill a horde in under 60 seconds and and kill something with every ammo type with the new weapon and you'll have all the DLC trophies (other than the challenges).

They've just named things kind of funky. Survival II just means "Survival on a new game+ run."

1 hour ago, emailking said:

You just have to do survival difficulty on new game+ and you'll get every difficulty related trophy and the new game+ trophy. Make sure you kill a horde in under 60 seconds and and kill something with every ammo type with the new weapon and you'll have all the DLC trophies (other than the challenges).

They've just named things kind of funky. Survival II just means "Survival on a new game+ run."

Wait, so I don't need to play the game on Survival II on NG+; just simply Survival to unlock the :gold: Surviving is Liviing, :gold: One More Ride, and :silver: 2 Days 2 Done at the same time in NG+ then? This could be valuable information, when I'm going to a NG+ run, without doing it in stupid Survival II difficulty, since it only makes things way too confusing.

Edited by BadRep24

19 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Wait, so I don't need to play the game on Survival II on NG+; just simply Survival to unlock the :gold: Surviving is Liviing, :gold: One More Ride, and :silver: 2 Days 2 Done at the same time in NG+ then? This could be valuable information, when I'm going to a NG+ run, without doing it in stupid Survival II difficulty, since it only makes things way too confusing.

As the trophy says, you have to beat it in Survival 2 or Hard 2 in NG+ to get it.

3 hours ago, BadRep24 said:

After you've completed your initial run of the game, start a new game plus run and play it in survival difficulty. That's what you need to do.

On 20/01/2020 at 4:57 AM, emailking said:

After you've completed your initial run of the game, start a new game plus run and play it in survival difficulty. That's what you need to do.

Wouldn’t risk playing on survival, could be wrong. It needs to be either hard 2 or survival 2 as the trophy states. Playing on survival in NG+ might not get you it 

two playthroughs. One on normal and then NG+ on survival II will net you all trophies in regards to NG+ and survival

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/days-gone/341446-days-gone-complete-edition-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

check out my full 100% days gone with dlc. 
you could risk playing on survival only on NG+ hoping that hard II will count as an easier option but it’s not worth the risk. A speed run still takes an age and survival II is so easy on NG+ It’s not worth it 

my opinion obviously take it or leave it 

Edited by mikem192
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

Wouldn’t risk playing on survival, could be wrong. It needs to be either hard 2 or survival 2 as the trophy states. Playing on survival in NG+ might not get you it 

two playthroughs. One on normal and then NG+ on survival II will net you all trophies in regards to NG+ and survival

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/days-gone/341446-days-gone-complete-edition-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

you could risk playing on survival only on NG+ hoping that hard II will count as an easier option but it’s not worth the risk. A speed run still takes an age and survival II is so easy on NG+ It’s not worth it 

I want to second this as I did my NG+ run on Survival II and got all difficulty related DLC trophies. I only had to play the game twice, once to get platinum before any DLC was released and then once on Survival II NG+ to get everything else. Survival II is a joke on NG+ btw, super easy, I never even noticed a difference in difficulty.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

I want to second this as I did my NG+ run on Survival II and got all difficulty related DLC trophies. I only had to play the game twice, once to get platinum before any DLC was released and then once on Survival II NG+ to get everything else. Survival II is a joke on NG+ btw, super easy, I never even noticed a difference in difficulty.

Other than the HUD.

17 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Playing it on survival on new game plus gives you the trophy for beating on survival, the trophy for beating on hard 2 or survival 2, and the trophy for beating on new game plus. It's confirmed.

Edited by emailking