Trophy Thoughts

17 minutes ago, DeMz90 said:

Guys. All you need to do to unlock hardest difficulty trophy is to warp to Yavin Final from the main menu, no clip to the last arena, hit the killing blow on Desann, save while the animation starts (turn god mode off), reload. *ding* I just did it myself.

Good to know 

9 hours ago, djb5f said:

Is this game any fun?  Had never heard of it.  I assume it is a port of an old game?  Does it feel clunky or ok in this day and age?

I can't speak for the PS4 version myself yet but for a game from 2002 it holds up pretty well. It also has really fun lightsaber combat since you're agile and can do trick kills by jumping off walls and whatnot. Here's a video demonstrating it.

Obviously they are messing around with cheats like full dismemberment (there is dismemberment in the actual game but it is limited to arms and hands) and that level doesn't have near as many enemies but I think it does well showing off the combat.

• Like 1

So I saw somewhere that there is no auto aim. There is, it's on by default. Also, there is dismemberment. It's not a cheat, rather a setting in the main menu. Thank goodness! So far I think the port is pretty nice. Looks sharp and plays just like I remember. 5.1 Surround is working too and blaster fire and alarms sound all around you. I'm in nostalgia heaven right now...

20190925_202243_HDR.jpg

Just finishing finding all secrets. What I did since I wasn't sure where it might have bugged was to delete all my save data and profile data etc and start a fresh game. But this time I abused noclip to zoom to right next to each secret and as users before me have mentioned, you have to turn it off, save, close and restart the game before getting it. Finishing the level is not required, you can just go for the secrets and warping to the next level is completely fine to use and won't invalidate the trophy

I can't figure out how to achieve the Escape! trophy.

I tried to fly (no clip) to the boss fight and beat him, then I "no clipped" to the exit of the level, disabled cheats, make a savegame, restart the game and load it again to trigger the game to normalize the gravity and to start the cutscene with Jane. Then the next level starts but no trophy comes up.

Then I've tried it again by flying to the boss, disabled cheats, make savegame, restart the game, loading that savegame and beating the boss without using god mode. Then I walked from there to the end of the level without enabling any cheats but after the cutscene, the trophy still doesn't come up.

Are there any pre-requirements within the levels to get that trophy?

Edit: It seems that the trophy doesn't come up when you actually escape with Jan but at the previous level ... seems kinda misplaced there.

Edited by DaftenMiescha
solution for own request

10 hours ago, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

Just finishing finding all secrets. What I did since I wasn't sure where it might have bugged was to delete all my save data and profile data etc and start a fresh game. But this time I abused noclip to zoom to right next to each secret and as users before me have mentioned, you have to turn it off, save, close and restart the game before getting it. Finishing the level is not required, you can just go for the secrets and warping to the next level is completely fine to use and won't invalidate the trophy

Did you delete your 'Secrets' save file that the game makes? Also, when did the trophy pop for you? Curious which secret was glitched for you. Unless you had to re grab every single one.

Edited by WatertownsFinest

2 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Did you delete your 'Secrets' save file that the game makes? Also, when did the trophy pop for you? Curious which secret was glitched for you. Unless you had to re grab every single one.

Yes I deleted every single save file and started completely fresh. The trophy popped as expected right after I discovered my last secret.

I had no idea which one glitched for me but to me it made more sense to do it all fresh and not risk it with my original save file in case there was a larger issue at play there

On 9/24/2019 at 0:33 PM, westersburg said:

Also it seems that you cant overwrite savegames so you get a new savefile everytime you save. After the platinum your savegames probably require more space than the game itself.

Does anyone remember if the original game functioned like this?

1 hour ago, Grand_Gore said:

ANOTHER QUESTION: How do you perform the wall jump for the Academy Training trophy???

Actually, you have to do a wallrun and do a flip to the side by standing next to a long wall side-by-side, press :cross: together with :up:+:right: or :up:+:left: (depending on where the wall is positioned to you) and after 1-2 meters you've to press :cross: again.

Edited by DaftenMiescha

Some of the trophies I had were glitched.

I got the trophy for getting 10 secrets at 9, and the trophy for getting all secrets on the 2nd Yavin map near the end of the game at my first secret, i still had at least 3-4 to go).

Other than that it was pretty ok, some delayed trophy pops but other than a straightforward platinum. 

58 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

the 6th one on NS Streets has to be impossible, i had to Noclip that one. If anyone can do that one legit you got IRL force powers! 

On 23/09/2019 at 4:00 AM, bikeman223 said:

The secrets and difficulty levels might prove the most difficult part of this list. However a cheat code is required for a least one trophy so maybe others can be used.

The difficulty levels won't prove a challenge at all, thanks to this exploit

On 24/09/2019 at 4:20 PM, Leo_black22 said:

Maybe you can play with cheats till  the end then turn it off cause they said during that "play session" so on final mission i hope we can turn it off and get the trophy for  "jedi master" trophy ?

See the video I linked above

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

The difficulty levels won't prove a challenge at all, thanks to this exploit

See the video I linked above

Didn't have any problems with the story trophies after doing this? 

Edit: Done it. Now I'm going to wait and see if that save file thing gets patched out.

Edited by bikeman223