Freshman Tomorrow :$

Sniper_Leader521

Congratulations. Don't worry about the crap you hear on television, high school is nothing like that. It may seem like hell when you are in school but when you graduate and look back years later they will be some of the best years of your life. Sit back and enjoy yourself, you only get to do this once. 

Parker

• Like 1

Granted I went to a high school of 100 people, but high school was never that bad for me. I had one douche that went out of his way to harass me in physical education but other than that high school was a breeze. Honestly I was just ready to get out of there after the first year and a half. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine.

• Like 1

make sure to make alot of friends who study well so you could copy their homework

Haha, don't wory, been doing that since 6th grade

I'm entering my Junior year in September and it feels like I was just a freshman yesterday.

Time really flies.

Yea, it really does. It feels like it was a week ago when I was on my first day of middle school.

Copied and pasted from the other high school thread that cropped up this week.  Might as well put it to some use, since that OP is gone.

Make sure your classes aren't full of people who do nothing but goof off.  If you do get a class full of those people, try your absolute hardest not to get paired up with one of them on projects, because they WILL sit back and do nothing, forcing you to do all the work.  I had this one guy who was like that, but even worse, he cracked stupid jokes on the project (it was a video), and the bastard ended up ruining it.  So yeah, just make sure whoever you get paired up with takes their work seriously, there's nothing worse than having to do everything for fear that absolutely nothing will get done.

Also another tip.  If the above happens and you land in a class full of douches that play flash games or something all day (I seriously had two classes like this, one in Junior and one in Senior...which was arguably worse), and you end up doing amazingly well because well...you never play flash games or finish your entire work load or something, do NOT help them do their coursework, no matter how much they beg.  They'll get what's coming to them for being lazy bastards, just let it run its course.  Maybe they'll learn something...probably not though.

Edited by Sonic
  • Like 1

Why?? I live in Pittsburgh and got out beginning of june and got backend of august 

I have no idea, but you sure are lucky.

Shit, I finished high school almost two years ago and I ain't done shiiiiieeeeeeet. Wish I was still there. So much fun. Enjoy it while it lasts. YOLO.

Today was my first day, and it wasn't too bad, only a few friends moved to other schools, most are still in my school. Bad thing is, I only see my friends during luch, in almost all my classes im with strangers, and they don't even look cool, they all look like boring nerds to hang out with.

The years are going to fly by, trust me! Yea there will be bad days, maybe even bad weeks it's all part of the experience and for every bad day there's 30 good ones. If high school happens to be a living hell for you remember that in no time at all you will be gradated and off to better things, No matter what your experience good luck !!

• Like 1