Advise the next plat to the person above you

Mass Effect

Do people even care to actually see the trophy list of the person they are recommending the platinum ? You're the 2nd person today that recommend me a game which i don't have on my trophy list or even in my backlog  :rolleyes:

Go plat the Dark Souls , it's an awesome game and so fun to plat btw .

Do people even care to actually see the trophy list of the person they are recommending the platinum ? You're the 2nd person today that recommend me a game which i don't have on my trophy list or even in my backlog  :rolleyes:

Go plat the Dark Souls , it's an awesome game and so fun to plat btw .

inFAMOUS

Do Fallout 4. It's chill and easy, just like the other Fallout plats (I did most of Fo4 on PC before I got back on a platinum kick)

I plan on finishing up Lemmings Touch and hopefully Banana Splitz soon so exclude those in your choosing. They'll be done pretty soon

Take those extra two hours necessary to finish Hannah Montana! I mean, you DID put it in your machine long enough to earn a trophy.

But if that doesn't float your boat, go for Dead Souls. A bit annoying because it requires 3 playthroughs, but a fun action-packed game nonetheless, that doesn't get the respect it deserves.

• Like 1

Bloodborne. If you need help on any bosses or with any of the DLC stuff give me a shout. I love Bloodborne

Yea I really should get the plat/100% for Bloodborne, I was taking part in the Holiday trophy hunter league so put it on hold so I could get some points in it since the chalice dungeons take a lot of time, So I sold my copy since I figured it was cheaper to sell my standard copy and buy the GOTY edition rather than just buy the DLC for £15.99 hah....

Suicide_Tortuga Should get Gran Touriso 5 completely looks very lonely with 1 trophy compared to the rest of your list :(