Advise the next plat to the person above you

Hebben ze dat dan al in de EU PS NOW want die game vindt ik niet.

You must plat inFAMOUS (http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/99-inFAMOUS/MvP-BumperKlever) since you have the 2 other plats.

idk I dont have it myself, but I used this list :PList_of_PlayStation_Now_games

Hitman Absolution.

Batman Arkham Origins

Edited by MvP-BumperKlever

If you are open minded and you like JRPG, I saw that you haven't played any Atelier game.  I'm playing Atelier Rorona Plus right now, and I recommend it to you if you can accept the cuteness and the time constraint.  I played tons of JRPG and it was my first from that serie.  I played it after a friend recommended it to me.  Have fun ! :)

Edited by Vaernak

Because of the Elite Phantom AI T_T.

:hmm: May I ask what that is?

To obtain the Elite difficulty in all levels (which is required for the plat) you must beat the very skilled computer-controlled opponents/racers.

Oh and Zico of course :)

EDIT: you should plat Hitman: Absolution (http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1718-Hitman-Absolution/ee28max) since you have nearly all the trophies.

Edited by Official-ME-

Hitman Absolution

:hmm: May I ask what that is?

Phantom class races is the fastest class in the campaign mode. Elite refers to the difficulty of the AI racers, which is also the highest difficulty and the AI cheats a lot and can cut corners perfectly without losing any speed. For the platinum trophy it's required to get gold medals on all campaign races on Elite difficulty.

• Like 1