Advise the next plat to the person above you

@icedude55 Need for Speed's plat is insanely easy and the game itself is really enjoyable imo! If you start getting the hang of the sometimes weird handling it's a nice experience and basically a free 20 hour plat =)

Edit: Got Ninja'd by good ol' @I need more BIOSHOCK haha. You go and get Motorstorm Apocalypse! thanks to you I am almost finished with the trophies aswell ;) Just need the motorstorm cards and 15 more time attack races. Really glad about getting back to my first Ps3 game!

Edited by Suparichie123
  • Like 1

You platted Detroit so I'd say go to back to finishing Beyond Two Souls. Less frustating to replay chapters, and you can put on a movie and watch that at the same time as it doesn't really require your consentration. There's no challenge though, but plat is a plat.

4 hours ago, Rankidd said:

You platted Detroit so I'd say go to back to finishing Beyond Two Souls. Less frustating to replay chapters, and you can put on a movie and watch that at the same time as it doesn't really require your consentration. There's no challenge though, but plat is a plat.

^ Heavy Rain ?

21 minutes ago, DrDarkWater said:

Assassin's Creed: Origins. Takes a lot of hours but an easy plat if you got the time

Rime or Destiny 2. Rime is amazing. Great story and graphics. Destiny 2 is easy. But boring. 

Edited by Gumby114