Advise the next plat to the person above you

FIFA 13 as some of the trophies are easier than they look

Also don't mention Uncharted 3 as I only have the free online multiplayer section of the game

What a shame you don't have the single player for Uncharted 3  :unsure: .  I would go for the Infamous platinum.  You have to play through it again anyways for beating it on hard (which isn't too difficult) and the stunt list can be completed (it is even easier when you are good cole).  As far as the shards I would just google a map for each island and mark them off one by one.

What a shame you don't have the single player for Uncharted 3  :unsure: .  I would go for the Infamous platinum.  You have to play through it again anyways for beating it on hard (which isn't too difficult) and the stunt list can be completed (it is even easier when you are good cole).  As far as the shards I would just google a map for each island and mark them off one by one.

I lost all of my save data the other day so will need to start again if I want the platinum.

Also you should try and get the AC:B as you're close to getting the platinum

I lost all of my save data the other day so will need to start again if I want the platinum.

Also you should try and get the AC:B as you're close to getting the platinum

The problem though is I only have multiplayer trophies left, and the online is, for lack of a better term, dead.

Can anyone help me? I'm torn between plat-ing my 50-85% games, I don't know which one to start with. 

Maybe work on 初音ミク -Project DIVA- f? The trophies you still need to get are quite common and not too difficult to get.

Edited by jorispelgrom

Oh yes, good point. PdF was actually a game that I was just playing without the intention for trophies. Other than that, I'm thinking between Shadows of the Damned or No More Heroes....

Maybe work on 初音ミク -Project DIVA- f? The trophies you still need to get are quite common and not too difficult to get.