Advise the next plat to the person above you

Little Big Planet Karting is not too hard of a platinum (as long as you can tolerate the glitched trophies). I'd get the platinum myself, but apparently the online servers don't work for the digital version anymore.

I'm going to make Disgaea D2 my 40th platinum, so don't recommend that please.

Little Big Planet Karting is not too hard of a platinum (as long as you can tolerate the glitched trophies). I'd get the platinum myself, but apparently the online servers don't work for the digital version anymore.

I'm going to make Disgaea D2 my 40th platinum, so don't recommend that please.

I have the digital version and that is exactly why I don't have the plat. Funny thing is when I decided to go for the plat again was right around time the servers stopped working for the digital version dood :facepalm:

OT: You should go for Tales of Symphonia milanbarca82

I have the digital version and that is exactly why I don't have the plat. Funny thing is when I decided to go for the plat again was right around time the servers stopped working for the digital version dood :facepalm:

I will but the thought of replaying the game four times is putting me off! :facepalm:

Edited by milanbarca82

I tried going for it last week. I could always get the retail version if I really want the platinum, but I'll probably never buy it. In that case, you should platinum Monster Monpiece. I'm playing the game right now myself, and none of the trophies seem too difficult.

Milanbarca= Go for Tales of Symphonia....it only justice, looking at your track record.

jem12345= Akiba's Trip.....easy and fun plat....easier than Monpiece.

Looks like you already going for Monster Monpiece and Disgaea D2.

Persona below me....please don't advise me for Tales of Hearts R.....it too painful to complete.