Advise the next plat to the person above you

How about Hitman: Blood Money (or the entire HD collection)?

why not try Dead or Alive 5? It seems like you're good at getting plats and you seem like you're up for the challenge :P . I'll bow to you if you ever plat that game xp

Although I do have that game from PS+, I don't think I would be able to manage it :P Fighting games is one of the game genres I'm not very good at.

Bioshock 2. That game is old, and you still need to do MP, so I'd get it done as quick as you can.

[Currently, playing the PS4 is a rarity to me, since my family always has the downstairs TV, but I can easily play Vita/PS3 games, so if possible recommend one of those please]

God of War games, it's one of the easiest games I've ever played :P

Dead Rising 2 :D

I'm currently working on it xp , I'm just having troubles getting the last trophy which I need to solve all cases in co-op mode QwQ

How about Hitman: Blood Money (or the entire HD collection)?

Although I do have that game from PS+, I don't think I would be able to manage it :P Fighting games is one of the game genres I'm not very good at.

Gee too bad. . . I wanted to plat that game but the game itself is a cheat and the online trophies are horrible ,well it's because a very few people play it, it's easy to get the online trophies only if you have a boosting partner though :3