Advise the next plat to the person above you

Go finish off the rest of Injustice. Battle mode is a tedious pain, but certainly doable. With level 100, there's methods online 

Don't advise me to finish Injustice myself, I'm saving the platinum for a milestone

I know that has been there since I purchased my PS4 when it first came out, I simply can't do it the max and impossible are god modes not battle. My best run was with solomon grundy I know all the swamp hands and chain combos now still can't do it got to 3 on the max and 10 on impossible. Its not fair if it was the non ultimate where you can delete the patch I think could do it but its not doubt it ever get done, not without help :(

I know that has been there since I purchased my PS4 when it first came out, I simply can't do it the max and impossible are god modes not battle. My best run was with solomon grundy I know all the swamp hands and chain combos now still can't do it got to 3 on the max and 10 on impossible. Its not fair if it was the non ultimate where you can delete the patch I think could do it but its not doubt it ever get done, not without help :(

I understand. The Max is where most trophy hunters just give up and leave the platinum, but Impossible isn't even that bad. For what it helps, check out some of my gameplay of it:

With The Max, I can't really advise much more than what you probably already know. But the worst characters to fight are Deathstroke, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Flash and Green Lantern - If any of these characters are in the line-up, then just exit and re-enter battle mode to increase your chances of not having to face them. I doubt you'll ever find yourself not facing at least one of them, but y'know, if there's several, then you can try and decrease most of them showing up

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

2 Trophies left for you in Injustice you should probably focus on that. Its quite a tough game, but I'm certain you could do it.

You should definitely finish up Playstation All-Stars. It's a little dull, but it's rather short and the online is easy (Some people have trouble and need to boost, but it's perfectly doable to do it unboosted as well)

But, based on your status, I vote for Tales ;)

PS: Your trophy card isn't linked to your profile :(

PSS: I don't know where Bahrain is, but congrats on top ten! :)

• Like 1

You should definitely finish up Playstation All-Stars. It's a little dull, but it's rather short and the online is easy (Some people have trouble and need to boost, but it's perfectly doable to do it unboosted as well)

But, based on your status, I vote for Tales  ;)

PS: Your trophy card isn't linked to your profile  :(

PSS: I don't know where Bahrain is, but congrats on top ten!  :)

----------------------

|

\/ (took too long)

I'd say go for Ratchet and Clank 3, since its really easy, requires ~2 playthroughs and a little cleanup, which is possible in a few days and it's a fun game to play, also it's the easiest plat out of the trilogy.

-----------------

And to the guy above me:

Go for Sly 3, you seem to like the series and it doesn't seem too hard.

-----------------

To the guy who tells me a recommendation:

I am almost done with Rogue Legacy, so don't suggest that.

Edited by xFalionx

Rogue legacy JAPANAESE VERSION !!

Nah, just kidding.

You have a vita and a few RPG, I'll suggest Tales of hearts R. A JRPG that can get you into the tales games. The combat is really good and story is great in all of them.

If you want something different, Muramasa rebirth is just epic.

• Like 1

I understand. The Max is where most trophy hunters just give up and leave the platinum, but Impossible isn't even that bad. For what it helps, check out some of my gameplay of it:

With The Max, I can't really advise much more than what you probably already know. But the worst characters to fight are Deathstroke, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Flash and Green Lantern - If any of these characters are in the line-up, then just exit and re-enter battle mode to increase your chances of not having to face them. I doubt you'll ever find yourself not facing at least one of them, but y'know, if there's several, then you can try and decrease most of them showing up

Thanks how do you start out a fight on the max because they are really fast to start with sometimes, also how do I fill the meter burn the meter burn is so slow to fill. And is swamp hands towards x o chain combo the best way to fight them because I don't know if I can add anything else

Thanks how do you start out a fight on the max because they are really fast to start with sometimes, also how do I fill the meter burn the meter burn is so slow to fill. And is swamp hands towards x o chain combo the best way to fight them because I don't know if I can add anything else

This video is from another user who has the platinum:

I pretty much did what they do in the video. But I do the different combo before the chain grabs (the one in my video) because it's easier and deals the same damage