Advise the next plat to the person above you

(dont count this/skip this comment) the game is too glitchy

Skipped.

Dragon: Crysis 2. All you have left is the MP, you can easily powerboost that with the Relay method since the servers were hacked and that is usable again. Since you don't play that game since 13', I'm considering you might not have it anymore, so WipeOut HD then.

Whoever giving me advice, please ignore Alien Breed 2, about to finish that, 2 levels left for speedrunning. Also ignore Okami HD and Dragon's Dogma, I don't own them anymore, but they will be my 1st priority when I get my copies back.

Uh oh. I only have 6 incomplete games (YESSSSS, FINALLY! but didn't realize until now), so you might want to add Splinter Cell Blacklist, Freedom Wars or Escape Dead Island to the list, since there are just so few options.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Lol is it really? Last time i remember playing it i couldn't be beat jeanne in chapter 2 :[

I don't remember a Jeanne fight in chapter 2 :/.

Dragon: Crysis 2. All you have left is the MP, you can easily powerboost that with the Relay method since the servers were hacked and that is usable again. Since you don't play that game since 13', I'm considering you might not have it anymore, so WipeOut HD then.

What is the Relay powerboosting method?

It's all about that Far Cry 2 platinum, motherfucker. 

Jak II and Jak 3, only 1 more trophy for each of them

Edited by Dragon-Archon

It's all about that Far Cry 2 platinum, motherfucker. 

Thanks, will be done.

What is the Relay powerboosting method?

Prepare to LOL:

For the person below advicing, please advice icameron above as he didn't get an advice yet. His profile of unfinished games: https://psnprofiles.com/icameron625&completion=incomplete&order=played&pf=all#content

Had to bold it because X18JELLO couldn't read it. The person below him, please don't leave icameron hanging, ay?

Edited by TheYuriG

The closest you can get to platinuming a game would be either Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops II. Most of MW2's Spec Ops missions can be done solo, and there are so many videos to help you out, since the servers for that mode can suck my ass. Blops II, on the other hand, is a little more difficult, as Tower of Babble is fucking retarded, no matter which path you take. Expect to get frustrated by that and a good handful of challenges, which thankfully most of them are easy, but it's best if you do multiple playthroughs of the level so that you can focus on a few at a time. Also, the Ziggy challenge is NOT as hard as people say it is, and none of them are impossible as the A.I. is braindead for most of the game.  

• Like 1

WWE 2K15, try and knock off the online trophies (if you haven't already) before the servers go down. You still have a while before this happens but you're more than halfway (in terms of number of trophies) complete so you may as well knock off the rest before it becomes an issue.

Yo whyfire ;-)

Since you are very close to finish Chains of Olympus I suggest that after that, you go for Crysis 3 because you have already completed online portion of the game.

p.s.

I am currently going for Dead Space 3, advise further ;-)

Edited by Radebe78
  • Like 1