Advise the next plat to the person above you

You mean like it was impossible to plat Dark Souls 1?

Anyway, either go for Star Ocean 5 or Dragon's Crown :awesome:.

Dark Souls 1 does not online to be platted. Can't say the same about Dark Souls 2. Also, fuck anor Londo snipers, ugh.

Wait, Star Ocean? Mind games? I ain't that weak, Dragon xD.

You should be platting SO4, though.

Dark Souls 1 does not online to be platted. Can't say the same about Dark Souls 2. Also, fuck anor Londo snipers, ugh.

Wait, Star Ocean? Mind games? I ain't that weak, Dragon xD.

You should be platting SO4, though.

You don't need to play online to plat any of the Souls/Blood games. :awesome:.

How about reverse psychology? You're not allowed to play SO5 :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

The Bell covenant says "hello"!

I'm not allowed to play So5? YAY!

I did that offline. At Belfry Sol in the Iron Keep. There's a red phantom that will randomly spawn once every 3-12 times when resting at a bonfire. This phantom will keep spawning, so you can kill it 30 times while being a member of the Bell covenant. It takes a while to farm 30 kills though.

That's reverse psychology :shakefist:.

I did that offline. At Belfry Sol in the Iron Keep. There's a red phantom that will randomly spawn once every 3-12 times when resting at a bonfire. This phantom will keep spawning, so you can kill it 30 times while being a member of the Bell covenant. It takes a while to farm 30 kills though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPY2Aa01Z0w

That's reverse psychology :shakefist:.

I've trying that farm for hours now :/

Go with your flow, and unless you got traumatized with DMC HD, you should go for DMC 2 HD!

Batman: Arkham Asylum. You may need to replay a part of the game because of   :bronze: Party Pooper (KO all the henchmen celebrating your arrival at the party) but the game is excellent and worth to be played twice or more, and because you only need to achieve 24 medals on combat challenge and 2 miscellaneous trophies to get this platinium trophy.

• Like 1

Either Grand Theft Auto 3 or Mass Effect 3. Both are really fun and relatively easy to platinum, as long as you have battle plans to go in with how you're going to tackle them.

Whoever does me, please dont say MVC3....The last trophy is something i just cant do...i have tried so many times

Edited by Stargazer2600
  • Like 1