Advise the next plat to the person above you

South Park: The Stick of Truth, The Last of Us, inFAMOUS or Mafia II. Any or even all would be great!

Hitman: Absolution you almost have this plat, the trophies you don't have is very simple and easy

edit: lol you created a guide for this game and you don't own the plat, because of this i would recomend MW2 it is not hard if you have a friend that can help in some spec ops missions 

Why should Hitman: Absolution be hard for me, when I actually created the guide for it? I made plans by the end of the year to plat it. Don't worry, it'll pop right between your eyes!

Get that Minecraft plat!

WKC takes like 700-1k hours and is a horrible grind all the way through since the servers closed. Plus, the game doesn't get that much love to begin with.

OT: Hit man Absolution.

How the hell it takes 700 hours. I bet you can get it in 100-200hours otherwise how to explain the 2+% rarity of the platinum ? Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

Metal Gear Solid 2 

1. Assassin's Creed II - A good game with an easy plat.  It's in my backlog.
  2. Minecraft: Story Mode - A less-serious TellTale game that's still decent.  I'm working through it right now.
  3. Spec Ops: The Line - I've heard good things.

Assassins grind 2

1. L. A. Noire - From what I hear it sounds like Law & Order set in the 1950's.  It's in my backlog.
  2. Dishonored - An excellent game that is worth your time.  Everything about this game is fantastic.  Seriously, go play it.

Get that Minecraft plat!

Sorry about skipping you before.  I meant to edit my post and instead somehow made a new one.  For you I recommend Red Dead Redemption.  It's an excellent game from what I hear, and it's from Rockstar so I don't doubt it.  I own this game but haven't gotten the chance to play it yet, but I fully intend to.  I would recommend more but you've platinumed most of your games already.

Burnout paradise, you've almost got it, and it isn't a hard platinum.

1. Game of Thrones - I love TellTale for their great decision-making games.  The only reason I haven't played this one is because I haven't gotten around to watching the show yet.
  2. Gran Turismo 5 - Now, I know the platinum is no longer obtainable due to server shut-down, but if you like racing games, and one look at your PSN profile tells me you do, then this racing sim deserves a piece of your time.  If the platinum was still obtainable, I'b be doing the 24 hour endurance races right now to get it.

WRC 5, you're almost there!

After that, go for Uncharted 4! :)

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - I know you're trying to get this one, but keep at it and find a local boosting partner.
  2. Skyrim - A great game with a long, long plat.  I'm going to get it someday.
Edited by PantherPilot97
  • Like 2

I would urge you to spend more time with either FO game or Dark Souls, but you didn't spend much time with them, so finish up Minecraft.

Get that Minecraft plat!How the hell it takes 700 hours. I bet you can get it in 100-200hours otherwise how to explain the 2+% rarity of the platinum ?

The sticking point is the grind to Max guild level. When the servers were up you could partner with other people and it was a relatively painless grind to finish. Now that the servers are down you need to grind the same quest over and over at a much lower payoff rate. Most trophy hunters won't touch the game with a ten foot pole, and the game is so old that it doesn't get played much by randoms. The result is a bunch of people who earned the trophy before it was a pain in the ass, and a bunch of people unwilling to start the game now, so a pretty stable rarity. Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

1. Game of Thrones - I love TellTale for their great decision-making games.  The only reason I haven't played this one is because I haven't gotten around to watching the show yet.
  2. Gran Turismo 5 - Now, I know the platinum is no longer obtainable due to server shut-down, but if you like racing games, and one look at your PSN profile tells me you do, then this racing sim deserves a piece of your time.  If the platinum was still obtainable, I'b be doing the 24 hour endurance races right now to get it

I only have the first episode, which was free, and by the way, it's about a new family. The characters return, but there are no spoilers.

On Gran Turismo, i have one of the two server trophies, and gold standard just takes way too long.

WRC 5, you're almost there!

After that, go for Uncharted 4! :)

Because i forgot to manually update my profile, you couldn't see i actually already unlocked it.

As for Urikashi, go for The walking dead, unless you haven't got any of the episodes, which in that case i'd suggest God of War

Edited by Berendsapje