Advise the next plat to the person above you

Ninja'd - Hawk, finish up Magus for an easy game. Or if you want something different join the Cosmic Baller club and finish Starwhal. :highfive:

Kyub - If you want something easy finish Minefraft or Sound a shapes. However, I'd recommend finishing Arkham Asylum. Great game.

Metal Gear Solid 2

Ok, if you'll go for Dragon's Dogma or Dragon Age Inquisition :awesome:

LOL, you could Plat Wipeout 3-4 times in the time it would take me to finish either of those games.

Dogma is definitely on my To do list. I love it but the wife lost interest. So once I finish up a couple more things I'll get back to it.

DA:I on the other hand... Been thinking I should maybe just start over on Nightmare and try to do it all in one run. It just doesn't resonate with me the way the first two games did.

Also if the next person suggests The Walking Dead ill hunt them down and murder them. I know it's easy, why the hell wouldn't I finish it if I even remotely enjoyed it?

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Mirror's Edge

LOL, you could Plat Wipeout 3-4 times in the time it would take me to finish either of those games.

Dogma is definitely on my To do list. I love it but the wife lost interest. So once I finish up a couple more things I'll get back to it.

DA:I on the other hand... Been thinking I should maybe just start over on Nightmare and try to do it all in one run. It just doesn't resonate with me the way the first two games did.

Really? I've already put around 30 hours into WipEout HD, guess my skills aren't leet enough :|

Awww you and the wife are playing games together, that's a sign of a healthy relationship.

Ok, I found Inquisition more interesting than DA2. Nightmare difficulty definitely adds a challenge, but it becomes easier the more you progress the game.

Mirror's Edge

Really? I've already put around 30 hours into WipEout HD, guess my skills aren't leet enough :|.

Awww you and the wife are playing games together, that's a sign of a healthy relationship.

Ok, I found Inquisition more interesting than DA2. Nightmare difficulty definitely adds a challenge, but it becomes easier the more you progress the game.

Crysis 2: the MP is goin offline soon so go for it

Edited by REAPER4536

You should definitely finish The Walking Dead.  The story is incredible and the platinum trophy pops when you finish it, no additional playthroughs required.  LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is also an easy plat.  I had a lot of fun with it playing with my little brother.  You're also close to completing ICO and HELLDIVERS, though I don't know anything about those games personally.