asdasd

This patch consists of visual improvements and some fixes, including:

Multiplayer

• Resolved issue of players starting races early, or not at the same time
  • Resolved issue of player losing control in Quick Match – Time Attack events

Visuals

• Fix for HDR rendering, causing grading to work incorrectly

General

• Resolved issues that were causing game crashes, including from the live results screen

Nothing related to the trophy I'm afraid :|

Ahh for #$:% sake. Thank you anyway for this info. 

• 2 months later...

I've tried rubberbanding a car in a quali session, spinning around on its location, in hopes to gather some more Kms while I'm asleep or at work, otherwise this trophy would take forever, literally. Any of you tried something similar? Could this actually work?

EDIT: negative, it always disqualifies me after a while. Seems those Kms need to be actually driven.

Edited by Falken-N7

1 hour ago, Falken-N7 said:

I've tried rubberbanding a car in a quali session, spinning around on its location, in hopes to gather some more Kms while I'm asleep or at work, otherwise this trophy would take forever, literally. Any of you tried something similar? Could this actually work?

EDIT: negative, it always disqualifies me after a while. Seems those Kms need to be actually driven.

I've been thinking about rubber banding, sad to hear it doesn't work. Are you able to have a race that is just you, just one car? Do you think rubber banding would work in that scenario?

10 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

I've been thinking about rubber banding, sad to hear it doesn't work. Are you able to have a race that is just you, just one car? Do you think rubber banding would work in that scenario?

It’s hard to get rubber banding to work. If you try on an oval track the car will get flicked towards the inside coming off the corner and crash. Rubber banding left steering and r2 isn’t bet effective either as the car wall grinds at a very low speed and usually gets stuck. The other issue is you can only set it for a max of 99 laps then you have to reset the race so even if you could get a rubber band setup that worked you would still need to be there every 2-3hrs to restart.