orzelek25

Around the Globe progress tracking?

48 posts in this topic

Am I blind or there is no way of tracking progres for this stupid trophy 😡

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, orzelek25 said:

Am I blind or there is no way of tracking progres for this stupid trophy 1f621.png

No.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, but I got a feeling this trophy is for something else, and glitched. 

 

Last trophy I need! 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eshaal said:

Nope, but I got a feeling this trophy is for something else, and glitched. 

 

Last trophy I need! 

 

 

why for something else? Earth circumference is about 40075 km  and average race in grid is 10-12 km long so  40000km = huge grind

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm doing laps at the oval track for this

it's going to take around 9000 laps of this track after completing everything in career

 

as for tracking, i'm writing down on a piece of paper how many laps i've done

it's better then nothing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mika8276 said:

 

as for tracking, i'm writing down on a piece of paper how many laps i've done

it's better then nothing

 

And when the trophy is broken or bugged with your piece of paper you wont get the  trophy 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mika8276 said:

I'm doing laps at the oval track for this

it's going to take around 9000 laps of this track after completing everything in career

 

as for tracking, i'm writing down on a piece of paper how many laps i've done

it's better then nothing

If you want to do the most distance per race, you can do Okutama GP Grand Circuit or Grand Circuit B being 3.92mi/6.21km long. This will require 64 99 lap races plus a further 17 laps to complete max, with no distance travelled.

If you want to complete races as quickly as possible, you can do either:
• Indianapolis Oval Circuit or Reversed - 2.54mi/4.09km (99 99 lap races plus 3 extra laps maximum), or
• Crescent Valley Oval Circuit - 2.52mi/4.06km (99 99 lap races plus 81 extra laps maximum)

However the number of 99 lap races to complete will be much less as you play through Career, making some progress towards the achievement as you go.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Battlehorst187 said:

 

And when the trophy is broken or bugged with your piece of paper you wont get the  trophy 

 

We have no way of knowing it's broken

we don't have an ingame tracker but we're signed in into racenet so our progress must be tracked somewhere.

 

at least with writing down, i have a way of tracking my current progress and i'm still far away of reaching the required miles

2 minutes ago, RLE-Terrorzwerg said:

If you want to do the most distance per race, you can do Okutama GP Grand Circuit or Grand Circuit B being 3.92mi/6.21km long. This will require 64 99 lap races plus a further 17 laps to complete max, with no distance travelled.

If you want to complete races as quickly as possible, you can do either:
• Indianapolis Oval Circuit or Reversed - 2.54mi/4.09km (99 99 lap races plus 3 extra laps maximum), or
• Crescent Valley Oval Circuit - 2.52mi/4.06km (99 99 lap races plus 81 extra laps maximum)

However the number of 99 lap races to complete will be much less as you play through Career, making some progress towards the achievement as you go.

 

I'm using the oval track indianapolis with the porsche 917

and i already completed career

Edited by mika8276
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mika8276 said:

 

We have no way of knowing it's broken

we don't have an ingame tracker but we're signed in into racenet so our progress must be tracked somewhere.

 

at least with writing down, i have a way of tracking my current progress and i'm still far away of reaching the required miles

 

I'm using the oval track indianapolis with the porsche 917

and i already completed career

 

I will say there is a post on the GRID forums with a post from Codemaster Community Manager that indicates some uncertainty as to whether this is even being tracked at the moment (along with a bunch of the accolades).

 

I would suggest waiting on this until they have their shit together...you could be completely wasting your time!

 

See the bottom post here :

 

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/43455-around-the-globe-trophyachievement-problem/

 

 

 

Edited by ZenRhino
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ZenRhino said:

 

I will say there is a post on the GRID forums with a post from Codemaster Community Manager that indicates some uncertainty as to whether this is even being tracked at the moment (along with a bunch of the accolades).

 

I would suggest waiting on this until they have their shit together...you could be completely wasting your time!

 

See the bottom post here :

 

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/43455-around-the-globe-trophyachievement-problem/

 

 

 

Cheers dude. Will hold off starting it for a bit. Worried it might be glithed or not tracking right because im suprised no one as The plat yet (even tho it is a massive grind)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

emailed codemasters and had this reply......... Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning GRID.

Both Codemasters and Sony have verified that all of the Trophies in the game work correctly

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's bull! I just had a showdown trophy glitch for me so not all trophies work as expected

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

There is always that one guy that has to come onto a trophy site 1f602.png1f602.png

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, f40f50gt said:

You know you don't have to go for the trophy or the plat.

Better yet, just don’t buy the game. 

 

I love the the way Chris Groves from CM just totally ignores the thread questions around why they included such an absurd trophy. Just says we’re looking to make sure things are tracking.

 

I mean he doesn’t even have the decency to say we should have added a tracker (since, you know, we do track a shit ton of other stats)

 

Nope, just a brush off, you’ve been dismissed answer. 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without that trophy it's a very easy platinum. I assume codemasters added it trying for longevity in the multiplayer since they didnt add any multiplayer trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, syn1905 said:

Without that trophy it's a very easy platinum. I assume codemasters added it trying for longevity in the multiplayer since they didnt add any multiplayer trophies.

Around the globe trophy dosn't change the difficulty of the plat. Its just a very long grind. Its a bad move by codemasters if they are hoping people use multiplayer to get this trophy (if it indeed counts towards it) because multiplayer in most racing games ends up dead after a few months

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did nobody already drive 40k kilometers?  Some guy had all other trophys on 7th October...

 

Think it's impossible at the moment to get it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, speedjunk23 said:

@DeXt3r_ger pull it through and be the first 1f602.png

Ich pull dich gleich durch Norman 😂😂😂😂😂😉

 

 

Anybody found the patch notes to todays 1.4? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DeXt3r_ger said:

Anybody found the patch notes to todays 1.4? 

Im wondering this also

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeXt3r_ger said:

Ich pull dich gleich durch Norman 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f609.png

 

 

Anybody found the patch notes to todays 1.4? 

asdasd

3 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Im wondering this also

 

This patch consists of visual improvements and some fixes, including:

 

Multiplayer

  • Resolved issue of players starting races early, or not at the same time
  • Resolved issue of player losing control in Quick Match – Time Attack events

Visuals

  • Fix for HDR rendering, causing grading to work incorrectly

General

  • Resolved issues that were causing game crashes, including from the live results screen

 

Nothing related to the trophy I'm afraid :|

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.