Hardest boss you've ever faced?

mahoganyman

My list is pretty tight, so I'll say the first one that came to mind... Tabuu on intense difficulty on Super Smash Bros Brawl.  on easy he's a piece of cake...not the same story as he is on Intense.  I've beaten him by myself one time.  its even taken me and my brother countless tries to beat him on 

intense

TabuuFull.jpg

I got three that always bugged the hell out of me:

punch-out_nes_mike_tyson2.jpg

This is my entire history with this boss in one picture.

Shao+Kahn.JPG

Not the home version, the quarter stealing cheap as Hell make arcade goers cries SOB!!!!

MM2DrW6_12.png

Not the hardest I admit but if you happen to miss a few times then you can't beat him and even if you die you can't refill the needed weapon outside this last fight, YOU CHEAP CHEAP BA***RD!!

Edited by eternalunderdog
  • Like 1

Lazarevic from Uncharted 2. Alreqdy played through on normal and hard, and im currently doing cruahing and am not looking forward to it

personally mate i preferred to call him lazarabitch as for beating him on chrushing just keep running round the edges backwards get him to follow you past the blue glass like stuff every time he is close to that blue exploding stuff shoot it to say it hits him where it hurts is an understatement just keeping repeating that strategy hope this helps you

Edited by andyb712

Kessler (especially on hard) for inFamous. One of the very few boss fights that left me on the edge of my seat.

Oh, and

The Mammal Pod from Peace Walker. It's not that it was hard, but the constant threat of running out of time and ammo doesn't do any favors for the nerves.

Edited by omegarevan

There a lot of Hardest Bosses for me:

• Sephiroth - Kingdom Hearts & II
  • Vergil - Devil May Cry 3
  • Orphan - Final Fantasy XIII
  • Ruby Weapon - Final Fantasy VII
  • Emerald Weapon - Final Fantasy VII
  • Shao Kahn - Mortal Kombat 2011
  • Cardinal Rowen - Resonance of Fate
  • Judge Nemo - Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
  • Like 1

Sephiroth from KH2 was really hard to beat. He had way too many health bars but I did eventually beat him actually, took me like 2000 tries though. Lazarevic from Uncharted 2 was really hard on crushing too but I'd have to say the most annoying boss I've fought (not really hard, but definitely annoying) was Vercingetorix from FF13.

I loved that I got this game from plus, until I played through a few matches and said to hell with it! Bane of my existance.

Thats exactly what happened with me! and i thought i was good at fighters.. till this came to me... i think if i'm ever to get into again i'll need an unbreakable controller encased in steel, with the tv behind bulletproof glass. just so i dont break anything in my inevitable rage mode! lol

• Like 1

Thats exactly what happened with me! and i thought i was good at fighters.. till this came to me... i think if i'm ever to get into again i'll need an unbreakable controller encased in steel, with the tv behind bulletproof glass. just so i dont break anything in my inevitable rage mode! lol

Mines just going to sit at 0% and stay that way

As I progress in age, the bosses become easier. A majority of bosses were difficult when I was younger because I just went in without strategy.

Funny, it's the opposite for me. When I was younger, I was better at games, I seemed to beat every game relatively easy. Now it's a pain. >_>

For me it would be Ornstein & Smough from Dark Souls, but they're not hard for me until I get to New Game+, then they're near unbeatable if fought solo, on New Game++ they are impossible to beat solo.

This.

I remember my first time. When I really didn't know how to play. No summons, no humanity, me and the wall became best friends.