Hardest boss you've ever faced?

mahoganyman

Mefitis on Veteran difficulty from Resogun ( I don't even want to know what he's like on Master difficulty :/)

From Final Fantasy 13 its either Orphan or those giant dinosuar thingys (Theres a larger one called Long Gui that I never even attempted)

Terramorphous from Borderlands 2 (I'm sure it would have been harder doing it solo)

Famicom: i don't remember much but one of them is the final boss in Jackal.

Genesis: mostly the phantom from dragon the bruce lee story.

ps1: divine dragon from the legend of the dragoon / the giant snake in RE1.

ps2: yiazmat and zodiark from final fantasy 12 / gaia ice queen from dark cloud / the boss from MGS3 / virgle from DMC3 / jinpachi ( on hard ) from tekken 5 / and no surprise sephiroth from KH2.. i hate this guy.

ps3: radic ( on elite difficulty ) from killzone 2 / not really a boss but the last mission in dead nation, especially on ( undead difficulty ). 

This guy knows his stuff, yiazmat was a pain in the ass at 50 million health, and you could save it inbetween, and still i could not beat it, just managed to keep wiping me out. zodiark i didnt have much of a problem with, but i havent really played that many RPG's, im a really big final fantasy fan and have played pretty much all of them bar the newest ones at the moment, anyone want to recomend some other good RPG's that i could have a play about with?

• Like 1

I've played alot of games my hardest boss fight in my memory is the final boss of final fantasy 8 I had to convert all my cards to items I beat her and greater still took ages and only the invulnerability items from the cards kept me going all other bosses in every other game never compared to that the closest runner up on hard is maybe dead space 2 on hard to the core mode and that was really just a nerve racking thing lol but 8 was many years ago so I'm thinking it was just my childhood inexperience coloring that boss

This guy knows his stuff, yiazmat was a pain in the ass at 50 million health, and you could save it inbetween, and still i could not beat it, just managed to keep wiping me out. zodiark i didnt have much of a problem with, but i havent really played that many RPG's, im a really big final fantasy fan and have played pretty much all of them bar the newest ones at the moment, anyone want to recomend some other good RPG's that i could have a play about with?

Good times I remember Yiazmat, took me 25 min to beat him. My friend needed well over 15 hours because he kept on saving his game over and over again, making Yiazmat even stronger than he already was :giggle:

Toughest boss for me was Rodin in Bayonetta, I start to sweat when I even think about it. :shakefist:

The boss at the end of Fuse (the game Insomniac did for EA that also came out on the 360).  The reason for that is because the game is designed to be played in Coop and I played it alone.  The game was a pushover until the end but it was a nightmare taking this guy out.

The final boss(es) in Ninja Gaiden (NES).

I swear, those bosses single-handedly destroyed my childhood  :shakefist:

I spent hours upon hours getting wiped out by those SOBs and every time I lost, it was back to the beginning of "Act 6" for me.

Goddammit it was hard, annoying, frustrating, unfair, addictive, awesome, ninjas, shurikens, I want to play it again  :ninja:

Little Queen from Tales of Graces f - It lasted such a long time and there was no end to it (it was at least an hour of just fighting her over and over again!)! I died at least twice trying to find out which strategy worked best.

*Then again I was a bit under leveled :P *In my mind at that time all i could think of was "Stay down b****!!!!!"