Hardest boss you've ever faced?

mahoganyman

Lazarevic from Uncharted 2. Alreqdy played through on normal and hard, and im currently doing cruahing and am not looking forward to it

If your having trouble with him there are good videos on YouTube that will help loads!

The final boss on killzone 2 on the hardest setting was a pain the in the ass and also the flying drone boss took awhile too.

For me it would be Ornstein & Smough from Dark Souls, but they're not hard for me until I get to New Game+, then they're near unbeatable if fought solo, on New Game++ they are impossible to beat solo.

Ren and Stimpy get my vote too. Either one by themselves wouldn't be that bad, but the pair were a nightmare to take on at the same time. I summoned Solaire for ng and ng+. I'm embarrassed to say how long it took me to beat them both times.

As I progress in age, the bosses become easier. A majority of bosses were difficult when I was younger because I just went in without strategy.

I'm the exact same, I can't tell you what my hardest boss has been now since they're all pretty easy, but back then I would say Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts (1, he was easier in 2 or I just was better then), I remember it took me ages to defeat him.

I'm the exact same, I can't tell you what my hardest boss has been now since they're all pretty easy, but back then I would say Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts (1, he was easier in 2 or I just was better then), I remember it took me ages to defeat him.

If I think about it I can remember which bosses were hard.

• Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts (1) - I always went in unprepared and on a low level.
  • Criosphinx from Chrono Cross - I couldn't answer the riddles correctly for the easy win. The brute win was impossible because I did not strategize at all.
  • Grand Jewel from Legend of Dragoon - Holy cheese tits! I watched my dad struggle with this when the game was first released, then I tried it on my own.. Now it's easy a can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQB09f_B-U

• Miguel from Chrono Cross - This is a boss you don't even want to fight and end up with a fugg load of feels at the end of it. Still, that HolyDragSwd tech is a killer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUs-sTxOJs8

Edited by Serburkulosis

• 3 weeks later...

From this generation, mine would be The Forgotten One, from Castlevania, Lords of Shadow DLC, on Paladin difficulty of course. But the hardest boss I have ever fought in my entire life was The Dark One from Arc the Lad 2 on the original Playstation. I remember that I spend 6 hours to beat him.

Dark Souls' Ornstein and Smough... I have played that game so many times from beginning to end either in NG+'s or fresh runs and every time I land in Anor Londo my stomach gets sick. I hate those bastards lol... I like to refer to them as Hans and Franz!

• 6 months later...

Famicom: i don't remember much but one of them is the final boss in Jackal.

Genesis: mostly the phantom from dragon the bruce lee story.

ps1: divine dragon from the legend of the dragoon / the giant snake in RE1.

ps2: yiazmat and zodiark from final fantasy 12 / gaia ice queen from dark cloud / the boss from MGS3 / virgle from DMC3 / jinpachi ( on hard ) from tekken 5 / and no surprise sephiroth from KH2.. i hate this guy.

ps3: radic ( on elite difficulty ) from killzone 2 / not really a boss but the last mission in dead nation, especially on ( undead difficulty ).