that font... >_<

A1r4l3x

Text size depends on screen size (probably more scaled to pixel density or something).

Sometimes I do use a large TV when my GF wants to watch, and the text size is large. But most of the time I use a monitor that is 2/3 the size and the text is teeny tiny.

I wish devs would think about an option for text size more often. This one scale fits all does not work.

I remembered people complained about this when the first Dead Space came out because we were still using CRT monitors and SD televisions. The game was meant for high definition but was being output on a smaller monitor for a lot of console players, so everything shrunk in size. This game was likely built with 4K in mind, and the people who can't read very well are likely using HD televisions. I myself am kinda struggling to read some of the side text, and my TV is HD. Hopefully there is a patch at some point, but yeah folks, this is likely going to happen with a lot more games going forward.

On 25/11/2019 at 2:01 AM, Janselin said:

tbh all games are having this same issue with small fonts. I struggle a lot with them. mostly on the menues.

I use the PS4 zoom feature in those cases -.-

Borderlands 3 comes to mind.

Borderlands 3 have subtitles size increase options. Also subtitle background opacity options. So borderlands 3 is good for that. The ones before that isn’t.

The font is too white/blue, sometimes I’m having a hard time to read it when I’m climbing up a damn snowy mountain and I have to look skywards up So I can read the text. That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen? Try to look up all the time when climbing up a steep slope and you’ll fall backwards.

Edited by KHDelBoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 20/12/2019 at 5:27 AM, FinalRevival said:

The new patch version 1.08 has an option for larger text.

To increase text size go to Title Screen > Options > Languages.

In-game menu does not have the option to change text size. 

thanks man, i stopped playing because of the font :( 

i´ll give it a shot :D

• Like 1