Official Server Shutdown announced: January 2021

Juxta-Dowgle

3 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Did you guys know you can exploit the broken servers and complete your dailies multiple times over? That's what I did to get the last few DLC operations I needed without having to do months of grinding.

Am afraid to say no for curtain time.

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Just complete the Daily challenges as normal and even though your stats are unlikely to save, your Platinum will so you can redo them over and over and keep getting the rewards :).

That's it. The game saves the platinum from the challenges but doesn't register that you've completed them but this only happens when the servers are acting up.

6 hours ago, Muffy said:

"Because of the work of diligent players like you, we've been able to collect enough information about this issue to notify the development team, and they are currently working towards a solution."

Part of the response to my ticket, fix soon 

nice one. i didnt have that in my ticket.

8 hours ago, kryptor_kris said:

Me either

thats what i got today:

Hey Monkey-hands,

Sorry to hear those troubleshooting steps didn't work for you. Usually when this happens it is related to Gearbox servers. Sometimes when another Gearbox game is experiencing issues or maintenance, Battleborn seems to suffer. I don't have any advice for you regarding this issue other than to hang tight.

I'm sorry that I don't have any more info regarding this issue, but if you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thank you,

31 minutes ago, Monkey-Hands said:

thats what i got today:

Hey Monkey-hands,

Sorry to hear those troubleshooting steps didn't work for you. Usually when this happens it is related to Gearbox servers. Sometimes when another Gearbox game is experiencing issues or maintenance, Battleborn seems to suffer. I don't have any advice for you regarding this issue other than to hang tight.

I'm sorry that I don't have any more info regarding this issue, but if you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thank you,

Got this message, too.

And furthermore, I should check my XBox Live Account. I cannot remember, that I have chosen the wrong console.

Nevertheless, I cannot believe, what the supporter has written. It can be only a possible issue, if more than one game run on the same server.

I don't know what you mean? I played last week on several days and never got any progress in the story history. Yesterday I played algorithm again and a friend of mine and me got the progress for challenges, the story mission. 

One other member has written they will fix it. 

But the next time I will keep it for myself, if my post is not welcome. 

On 12.1.2020 at 0:53 AM, kryptor_kris said:

3 minutes ago, pewiha said:

I don't know what you mean? I played last week on several days and never got any progress in the story history. Yesterday I played algorithm again and a friend of mine and me got the progress for challenges, the story mission. 

One other member has written they will fix it. 

But the next time I will keep it for myself, if my post is not welcome. 

It saves 50/50  i mean i played mission 7 2 times already and it didnt save. I higly doubt they will fix it

10 hours ago, pewiha said:

I played last week on three different days more then two missions, nothing was saved.

So I assumed they had done anything to get it work. 

Sorry for my any inconvenience due to my not existing knowledge concerning this game. 

Honestly, I thought you were poking fun at the fact that you got a game to save because the save rate is still junk lol.

This morning, I got 2 story missions to save (2 challenges finished yay) followed by 2 capture, 1 incursion, 2 meltdowns not saving.

Good thing they gave a year, because if they dont fix it, it'll probably take that long to complete

2 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Honestly, I thought you were poking fun at the fact that you got a game to save because the save rate is still junk lol.

This morning, I got 2 story missions to save (2 challenges finished yay) followed by 2 capture, 1 incursion, 2 meltdowns not saving.

Good thing they gave a year, because if they dont fix it, it'll probably take that long to complete

Montana & Miko are very long for their lore challenges to complete especially with the server issue , my advice to you leave them for last. ?

7 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

0 for 3 today, as in 3 matches completed and 0 match histories saved. Glad they are "looking into it". :S

0 first 5 first me this morning.  Did 3 meltdowns in a row, nothing saved. Tried another meltdown and capture an hour later, and still nothing.

Allegedly, NBA2k18 shutting down tomorrow may remedy this issue.

2 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

0 first 5 first me this morning.  Did 3 meltdowns in a row, nothing saved. Tried another meltdown and capture an hour later, and still nothing.

Allegedly, NBA2k18 shutting down tomorrow may remedy this issue.

Ohh what a coincidence , I had the same exact matches as you nothing saved. 

For the past two day, I play 4 Viod Edge mission, 1 captured and 2 Incursion all of them been failed to retrieving history data. Today, I did 5 Viod Edgr mission and 1 captured, nothing been save too. :angry: Basically nothing was saved during these 3 days

Edited by FOOTBALLNUT
grammar correction...