Whore of Orient footage

Lady Lilith

http://kotaku.com/videogamer-com-has-come-into-possession-of-what-they-sa-999433485

ku-bigpic.jpg
L0 annotations
Hide

Leaked Footage Of The Next Game From The Makers Of L.A. Noire

VideoGamer.com has come into possession of what they say is gameplay footage from Whore of the Orient, the new game from the creators of L.A. Noire.

RELATED
k-small.jpg
Here’s the First Look atWhore of the Orient, the Next Game from the Makers of L.A. Noire

Brendan McNamara's most recent game had players exploring the seamy underbelly of an impressive, gleaming recreation of 1940s Los Angeles with… Read…

k-small.jpg
Whore Of The Orient’sDevelopment Studio Has Reportedly Been Closed Down

According to sources from KMM’s games division, the team currently working on Whore of the Orient with L.A. Noire creator Brendan McNamara, is being… Read…

The one-minute video, which shows the player character in chase and fight scenes taking place on the streets of Shanghai, was just uncovered recently, over three months after the studio'sreported closure in April.

You can take a look at the footage below.

Holy crap, I hope this isn't very far along, cause the framerate looks horrible.

I do like games about whores... but I see no whores in this video.

This game looks a bit like mafia 2 with uncharted graphics. If ps3 could pull off uncharted graphics, ps4 should be able to do much better. This game does not look that good to be honest. Nothing about it looked next gen. 

• Like 3

If it's all true then it looks like Team Bondi will have a comeback at another great game. Wonder if Rockstar will be behind it.

I'm just thinking though since the PS4 is coming out during coming holidays and with the PS3 getting not many big titles down the road this game might not get much attention.

Yeah... so much for L.A. Noire 2. It had a lot of potential imo. :(

Meh, I guess I'm the only one that thought L.A. Noire wasn't very good. Anything from Team Bondi is gonna have to get glowing reviews and a recommendation from one of my friends before I play another one of their games.

The name is eye catching though.

I do like games about whores... but I see no whores in this video.

This game looks a bit like mafia 2 with uncharted graphics. If ps3 could pull off uncharted graphics, ps4 should be able to do much better. This game does not look that good to be honest. Nothing about it looked next gen. 

you win the internet with this my friend! brilliant <3