Sorting games by Completion Time

I like this idea! To add on to this, I order my profile in percent order (Games that are 100 percented at the top) and the games that are 100% seem to just be put in some random order, I wish they would put it in an order to where your most recent 100 percents would stack at the top and the list of 100% games would keep going until it reached your first ever 100 percented game, then continuing down to the games that are less than 100%... Basically how the Vita does it now.

Edited by BlindMango

Well, I think this will be beneficial in most cases.  If that were the case for me, Madden 12 would be considered my fastest.  However, that's not the case because I have the EA Sports annual subscription for $25/yr where I get to play the actual game a few days before the release date of all EA sports titles ^_^  Madden 12 shows I completed all trophies in 21 hours, when it actually took me a few days.

Edited by grimydawg

I am a big fan of this idea. It also might be neat to list what rank you are for that completion time - like if you're in the top ten or fifty or hundred fastest completions, it could display that next to the game.

• Like 2