How to get the "Saintified" trophy WITHOUT DNS switching.

TOTALFILM

• 4 weeks later...

I try it out on my different account when sign off before I start the game and it work perfectly. Thanks.

On 23/12/2019 at 11:41 AM, DiamondAN-94 said:

Unfortunately this didn’t work. Do you have to be logged out of psn before starting the game or something?

Yep. Sign out before you start the game. I used my different account to be sure it work ok and it did just that.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Ive been signed out of PSN the entire time.

Imma try the server method, this didn’t work whatsoever.

Sign out, start the game, new game, play the intro until you reach customise character screen, then go character gallery and save it and trophy pop. That's how I got it.

The only reason I would bother with this version of Saints Row IV at this point is if I want to stack or I want to play the original release before it got ported over to PS4. A few people including myself still play PS3 games, so go figure.

The PS4 version of Saints Row IV saves your created character on local data, so there's no need to be online and be logged in to get that trophy. I definitely recommend the retail PS4 bundle of Saints Row IV and Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell if you guys are interested in playing the games, it's incredibly cheap nowadays on Amazon and other online retail websites.

Saints Row The Third however never got a PS4 release, so you still need to get that online trophy. However this method that the OP stated can probably work on that game as well.

Happy trophy hunting.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried doing this method and it doesn't work, even with the PSN signed out, I started the game again and got to character create screen, went into character gallery and it just says the servers are offline and no trophy, do you have to start game for it to pop? 

On 2020-04-06 at 7:56 AM, Stormwarrior90 said:

It's possible get the Saintifide trophy? (April 2020) 

On 2020-04-06 at 0:13 PM, Leergutlehmann said:

It's doesnt work. 

53 minutes ago, SeanD_56 said:

Tried doing this method and it doesn't work, even with the PSN signed out, I started the game again and got to character create screen, went into character gallery and it just says the servers are offline and no trophy, do you have to start game for it to pop? 

These people are getting it. Ask them how.  https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2075-saints-row-iv/51-saintified

It does not work. I have disabled the internet all together, but the game requires it after i click "character gallery". I have installed the version without the 1.06 upgrade also, but still does not work. Step "4. Your console will start connecting to PSN. At the same time, game will allow you proceed to next menu. " does not work, the game waits for the signing in, and does not proceed.

Also, the game connected to internet, regardless of are you signed or not into the PSN. If the internet is disabled, the game requires it, if the internet is enabled, it finds the upgrade 1.06 from the game servers, even when im not signed in into PSN.

Edited by Parahedron
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/18/2019 at 1:37 AM, TOTALFILM said:

So i just got the trophy without any Simple DNS Plus or other stuff.

That all what you need to do:

1. Log-out from PSN.

2. Enter "Image As Designed".

3. Press "Character Gallery".

4. Your console will start connecting to PSN. At the same time, game will allow you proceed to next menu.

5. Now just press "Upload Character". There will be Error message, but you will get the trophy.

And that's all folks!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/100601983101206990/6872FD660E6BE09CFB41C03E9E7514A42994EDAD/

this method work?