End of the Line.

Zanyverse

I feel like this trophy will also be the end of my life. 20-25 matches and still not a sighting of this elusive boss. Plenty of Patriarches tho, its like tripwire is just spitting in my face with everyone they spawn.

From what i can find its just plain old RNGesus. No set spawn, except on PC, they have console commands :c 

People that got it, what map did you play on? (Not that it makes a difference.)

Edit: She spawned 3 minutes after posting this. Guess i should've ranted on here 5 hours ago.

Edited by LLegend_Fox

Glad you got it but to answer the question anyway, the map I got it on was that new one where you see Cthulhu in the distance. I got it first try which made me think they were supposed to spawn there but I guess I just got lucky. Or maybe it has a better chance of spawning there.

17 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Glad you got it but to answer the question anyway, the map I got it on was that new one where you see Cthulhu in the distance. I got it first try which made me think they were supposed to spawn there but I guess I just got lucky. Or maybe it has a better chance of spawning there.

Yeah i farmed it on that map too. I got like 3 Krampus spawns and 7 King Fleshpounds, i think its just very random/low spawn rate. (Map name is Sanitarium.) But i don't think there's a set spawn, which kinda sucks.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Which boss you get, is pure RNG which will only get worse over time as new bosses are added. On PC, there are various tricks and cheats you can use to force the game to spawn the boss you want but on the PS4 and XB1 you are at the mercy of the RNG.

Pretty amazing, over 30 matches and she still won't spawn.

Interesting promotion by the devs - "Here's a brand new DLC with TWO trophies, one of which is 100% dependent on something that will never, ever, ever spawn! Merry Christmas!"

I think they have finally convinced me to uninstall this and forget about it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Cthulu-72 said:

I think they have finally convinced me to uninstall this and forget about it.

There should be 3 or 4 DLC updates in 2020, snag her up during those. (took me 7 matches; Normal / Short)

• Like 1

I played normal endless with my bro for like 4 hours and we didn't get her, then we played normal survival and we got her every 2-3 games but she was too hard for us lmao.

I also tried solo but she didn't spawn, she only spawned when there were more people in a group.

I got the trophy in public game on Sanitarium.

Also for me, she only spawned on Sanitarium, on other maps I only got either abomination or patriarch.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

Huh why is this so hard for most people? I got the trophy in like 2 matches, 1 solo and after that I joined a match and the boss spawned

Lets be honest; you are a pro.

Edited by knoef_NL
  • Like 2

It's  a known problem since the event started. There's a bug with the Matriarch spawn rate. No fix yet, because Holidays BUT if you only miss the 10 Matriarch kill objective, You still got the a seasonal event weapon skin.

Did it yesterday. Matriarch spawned on Sanitarium second solo run on Suicidal. Showed up a few times today in public runs as well. Didn't have too much trouble last month on PC either, just did Endless runs.

Fun boss tbh. With the constant EDAR spawns, harder to keep track of it's movement when cloaked. Kept popping up out of nowhere with a MG to my face. Multiple health bars like Abomination is a nice touch too. Sanitarium is a great map also, love all the details. 

Excited to see what's in store for 2020. Though, I'd be down for a KF3 in UE 4 if they have more stuff like MEAT in the mix.

• 11 months later...