Easiest 100% ever

First off, this game is FREE. so download it. You get 3 easy gold trophies and 1 bronze. all you have to do is mindlessly press X at the right time. So I recommend anyone who wants an easy 100% to go download this now. You can literally get it in less than 5 minutes or you can get lost in the menu (like I did) and  get it in 10 minutes. Either way, it's an easy 100%

is it free now?????????? XXXX XX I payed 6 bucks for that game xD

Yeah. It was $5.99 and than a month later it was made free to all PSN users.. not just PS+..  I had a strong feeling that it would be made free and I'm glad I waited.  I've been watching less expensive titles closely and I look at the total number of ratings for an idea of how well it sells.. Granted not everyone rates the title after they purchase from the store, but it gives you a ballpark figure of how well the game is selling.  There are a few titles that I think will be made free soon. I just have a gut feeling about certain games and what not to buy and what to wait on. For example.. The small $2.99 Bentley's Hackpack I feel will be available for free within the next 6 months.

I've bought a few titles and than they turn around and make them free. So you just have keep a keen eye and sometimes make a judgement call..  Like MLB 13 HRD  isn't worth spending $5.99 for in my opinion.. and obviously people agree because they made it free a month later.  I mean you can't even choose from the entire list of MLB players it's limited to like 35... For those prices you might as well go buy a used copy of the FULL game and go to town. It would probably cost you another $10.

Edited by JayBizzle311
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...