PS+ March 2020

SiC

I will do what I typically do....I'll add both to my library and never download them due to an insurmountable backlog combined with less time to play and new games that take preference.

I've never played the original SotC so would like to eventually give it a shot. I have heard controls are a janky mess. Hard to know for sure until I give it a shot.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Khain24 said:

I will do what I typically do....I'll add both to my library and never download them due to an insurmountable backlog combined with less time to play and new games that take preference.

I've never played the original SotC so would like to eventually give it a shot. I have heard controls are a janky mess. Hard to know for sure until I give it a shot.

Same here. I don't understand why people boycott PS+ games.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Samael39 said:

Didn't they give SotC (PS3) with PS PLUS a few years back? I remember it being part of the IGC when i bought Plus for the first time (because they gave Bioshock Infinite).

June 2013 - Ico & Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) were part of Plus.

https://www.finder.com.au/playstation-plus-free-games

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

June 2013 - Ico & Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) were part of Plus.

https://www.finder.com.au/playstation-plus-free-games

I vividly remember this because I first subscribed like the day they removed it and was pretty bummed out. I did eventually get them physically later down the road but my PS3 broke before I could give them a crack.

7 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I vividly remember this because I first subscribed like the day they removed it and was pretty bummed out. I did eventually get them physically later down the road but my PS3 broke before I could give them a crack.

I will now have Shadow of the Colossus on PS2 (with a strategy guide!), PS3 digital through Plus, PS3 physical, and PS4 digital through Plus. Maybe I’ll actually finish one of them! I really enjoyed what I played on PS2 back in the day, I just need to make time. Strangely, owning it on multiple platforms makes it even less of a priority for me to get around to playing it. 

• Like 1

Im happy with this month, both games I do not own. So? Hate when I already own them digitally like Goat simulator in january, and I have a disc copy of drake collection.

30 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Have SotC PS3 still sitting there waiting for me to do hard mode. Was planning to try this version eventually now I don't have to buy it.

And I'm not playing Forces even if it's given to me for free.

Your avatar looks like cosmo or cmos(I can't remember their name from a ps2 game from 15 years ago)  from xenosaga

On 26-2-2020 at 11:35 PM, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

I just bought Shadow of the Colossus... Sunuvabitch!

I heard someone on this forum contacted Playstation support back when Detroit: Become Human was announced as a PS+ game because he also had bought the game around 1/2 weeks prior to the announcement. The guy actually said he got his money back in Playstation vouchers. I don't recall who it was, so don't know if he was bullshitting or not, but you can definitely try to ask support for some kind of recompensation. Maybe they'll bite :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...