STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

It's been a while since I've posted here, and in the meantime, I've only completed one game, Lego Marvel's Avengers including all DLC ; one of the packs being about about, I believe, a brother and sister (Black Panther). It's an okay LEGO game, neither the worst nor the best.

I also figured out what my crafting game will be: Dust: An Elysian Tale has a trophy for crafting a blueprint so it should count as my final Ultra. Though, I don't know how fast I'll be completing my other challenges as I'll mostly be focusing on my ABC challenge.

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 3

Completed Resident Evil 3 which was also my 100th platinum! 

1L0ca859.png

Fun game but the fan noise really took all the immersion the game had, also due to the fan noise I discovered my thermal paste had to be changed and even after changing it the noise was still there. 

The game is good for what it was going for, I don't see the hate on it. Yes it is small but the amount of playthroughs you have to do are worth the price and, don't forget, Nightmare and Inferno playthroughs are totally different from your first ones, with enemies in different locations and jumping on you more than usual, which also makes the game more terrifying. 

Also the final boss on Inferno was something else, if you get stuck on his "let me slap the floor real quick" combo you are dead, there's no recover from that. He is way too quick to the point it isn't a challenge anymore but more of a chore. Or it was me not knowing how to play, there's also that. 

• Like 4

Yeahhhh... So the Platinum on Bortherlands 3 glitched on me... After 75+ hours... It will remain at 90% completion as long as the devs don't fix their mess.. I am NOT happy right now.. 

I'd like to use a 2nd free swap. I will take off Farming Simulator 19 and replace it with Concrete Genie for #Game. I tried farming and guess it's not for me, at all ! 

#dancesing : FFVIII 
#StayHomeandWatch: Spyro 3
#Fight : Days Gone 
#Game : Concrete Genie 

#Craft : Deponia 2 (ultra) :platinum:

#learn : Gravity Rush 2 (ultra) :platinum:
#Travel : Watchdog 2 (ultra) :platinum:
#Bond : AC Brotherhood(ultra):platinum:
#Solve : Lego Marvel Super Héros 2 :platinum:
#getready: Assasins Creed Syndicate:platinum:
#Stayhome : AC Freedom Cry ( 5 points) :platinum:
#cook : Overcooked 2 (ultra) :platinum:
#workout : FarCry New Dawn :platinum:

#hangout : Bortherlands 3 * ?glitched?

• Like 2

4th game down in FF7! My first time playing through and really loved it. I can't imagine how many parts the remake has to be to fit everything...5 games? Midgar is just a tiny sliver of the game and there are so many important locations that need to be built in the new engine. Fingers crossed it doesn't take forever!

I also thought this fit the Ultra Challenge requirement for being "open world" though it's marked as not Ultra Challenge on the spreadsheet. I had to use a map a few times to find some places :D. But I will leave this up to @Rune_Crys's judgment. Hope everyone else is doing well!

#COOKWITHME: Final Fantasy 15 (U)

#DANCESINGWITHME: Final Fantasy 8

#CRAFTWITHME: Dragon Quest Builders (Vita) (U)

#HANGOUTWITHME: Moving Out

#READWITHME: Detroit: Become Human (U)

#LEARNWITHME: Secret of Mana (Vita) (U) :platinum:

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy X-2 (U) :platinum:

#SOLVEWITHME: Return of the Obra Dinn (U)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: The Walking Dead: The Final Season :platinum:

#BONDWITHME: God of War (2018) (U)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Captain America: Super Soldier

#FIGHTWITHME: Final Fantasy Type-0

#TRAVELWITHME: Final Fantasy 7 (U) :platinum:

#GAMEWITHME: God of War III (PS3)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sundrew said:

I also thought this fit the Ultra Challenge requirement for being "open world" though it's marked as not Ultra Challenge on the spreadsheet. I had to use a map a few times to find some places :D. But I will leave this up to @Rune_Crys's judgment. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Well, I guess I'll allow it - the world map is open-world but you can't explore it all at the beginning. But when you get a Gold Chocobo, things start opening up. :D

I've lost a lot of motivation to game right now, been so busy with the new Isle of Armor update for Pokemon Sword and Shield. I'd love to make a game with that story and trophy support, but I would feel bad stealing ideas from Game Freak, the story in that area is so awesome despite it being short. ;) I'll figure something out.

• Like 1

Another one off the list with Late Shift's platinum trophy! I really enjoyed the "interactive movie" kind of game :)

#COOKWITHME: Overcooked 2 (PS4)

:platinum:#DANCESINGWITHME: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3)

#CRAFTWITHME: Control (PS4)

:platinum:#HANGOUTWITHME: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

#READWITHME: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4)

:platinum:#LEARNWITHME: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

#SOLVEWITHME: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)

:platinum:#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Late Shift (PS4)

:platinum:#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4 (PS4)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Surgeon Simulator - Experience Reality (PSVR)

#FIGHTWITHME: Guacamelee! (PS3)

#TRAVELWITHME: Borderlands (PS4)

#GAMEWITHME: Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

• Like 2

#COOKWITHME: Marenian Tavern Story (Ultra) (0%)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Final Fantasy X-2 (Ultra) (50%)
#CRAFTWITHME: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Ultra) (11%)
#HANGOUTWITHME: Hero Must Die Again :platinum:
#READWITHME: Death Mark (Ultra) :platinum:
#LEARNWITHME: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Ultra) (0%)
#GETREADYWITHME: Tales of Symphonia (Ultra) (22%)
#SOLVEWITHME: Word Search by POWGI (Ultra) :platinum:
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH:  Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter :platinum:
#BONDWITHME: Nier (Ultra) :platinum:
#WORKOUTWITHME: Dark Cloud (0%)
#FIGHTWITHME: Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (Ultra) (0%)
#TRAVELWITHME: TBA
#GAMEWITHME: Akiba's Beat (Ultra) :platinum:

Probably about time for an update even if trophy progress is still slow going due to playing two games that have so much random stuff needed for their plats.  I'm making great progress in FFX-2 and just hit chapter 5 on my second run since I missed some stuff and lost out on some episode completes in chapter 5 in my first run and lost the save data where I had redone it  and was working on bestiary, 100% completion and wrapping of Via Infinito.  I'm up to 94% completion and the big things I need to finish up now are Den of Woe, kicking the maxed out experiment's butt and defeating Trema since I did the rest of the stuff in my last run and already have the completion for it.  Mostly just need to get levels up so doing that stuff is actually possible.

Also am nearly done with my first playthrough of Tales of Symphonia.  Got most of the trophies for getting 10 titles for the characters, just need to get that for Zelos and Sheena.  Probably going to do some post game stuff and then I'm going to take a break and try to wipe out another game on my list before going into the second run on Symphonia.  It's the longest plat on my list, so it's definitely going to take time to get it done and I think wrapping something else up before another playthrough will help me not get burned out on it

• Like 2

On 6/13/2020 at 7:33 AM, Rune_Crys said:

COOK: Kingdom Hearts 3 (U) (20 pts.)
DANCE: Shantae and the Seven Sirens (20 pts.)
CRAFT: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (U) (20 pts.)
HANGOUT: Dreams (U) [0% unstarted]
READ: A Winter's Daydream (N) (10 pts.)
GETREADY: Dragon Quest XI (U) [4% - 3 / 59]
SOLVE: Pic-A-Pix Classic 2 (U) (20 pts.)
LEARN: Trials of Mana (U) (20 pts.)
WATCH: LEGO The Lord of the Rings (PS Vita) (N) [0% unstarted]
BOND: Modern Tales: Age of Invention (N) (10 pts.)
WORKOUT: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (N) [0% unstarted]
FIGHT: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (N) [4% - 3 / 41]
TRAVEL: Reverie (PS4) (N) (10 pts.)
GAME: Dark Cloud 2 (U) [0% unstarted]

So now I am at -10 points because I paid for another swap, swapping out one LEGO game for another which I rented on GameFly.

• Like 2

Using my second free switch point

#COOKWITHME - VA-11 HALL-A PS4 :platinum:

#DANCEWITHME - Hasbro Family Game Night 4 

#CRAFTWITHME - The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners :platinum:

#HANGOUTWITHME - Jeopardy PS3 :platinum:

#READWITHME - Death Mark PS4 :platinum:

#LEARNWITHME - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

#GETREADYWITHME - Final Fantasy 7 Remake :platinum:

#SOLVEWITHME - The Evil Within 2 :platinum:

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH - Erica :platinum:

#BONDWITHME - LEGO Jurassic Park PS4 :platinum:

#WORKOUTWITHME - No Heroes Allowed VR :platinum:

#FIGHTWITHME - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

#TRAVELWITHME - L.A. Noire PS4

#GAMEWITHME - the Last of Us Part 2 :platinum:

Finished up The Last of Us Part 2 and its currently at a 1.31% completion. Making it ultra rare, for the time being. So i'm using it while it fits.

The last SAO game plated well it's the last until July 10, started on Sakura Wars and like how the Chapters has a preview of the next chapter like a anime.
  1. #COOKWITHME: Tales of Xillia 2
  2. #DANCESINGWITHME: Neptunia Virtual Stars
  3. #CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed Revelations
  4. #HANGOUTWITHME: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization :platinum:
  5. #READWITHME: Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen
  6. #LEARNWITHME: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  7. #GETREADYWITHME: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet:platinum:
  8. #SOLVEWITHME: Persona 4 Golden
  9. #STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  10. #BONDWITHME: Dragon Ball FighterZ :platinum:
  11. #WORKOUTWITHME: New Sakura Wars
  12. #FIGHTWITHME: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi :platinum:
  13. #TRAVELWITHME: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  14. #GAMEWITHME: Valkyria Chronicles
  • Like 2

Ok I’m going to use two of my free swaps: I am replacing FF15 with FF15 Pocket Edition (lol) which becomes my 5th completed game. I’m going to say while the original FF15 qualifies for the Ultra Challenge, this one shouldn’t. There isn’t really anything to the cooking in the pocket edition version even if the purpose of the whole quest is to find exotic ingredients for Ignis to cook!

My second swap is replacing Moving Out with Cat Quest II. That will be my next game. Just one more plat for that Gold Badge!

My new list looks like this:

#COOKWITHME: Final Fantasy 15 Pocket Edition :platinum:

#DANCESINGWITHME: Final Fantasy 8 (U)

#CRAFTWITHME: Dragon Quest Builders (Vita) (U)

#HANGOUTWITHME: Cat Quest II

#READWITHME: Detroit: Become Human (U)

#LEARNWITHME: Secret of Mana (Vita) (U) :platinum:

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy X-2 (U) :platinum:

#SOLVEWITHME: Return of the Obra Dinn (U)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: The Walking Dead: The Final Season :platinum:

#BONDWITHME: God of War (2018) (U)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Captain America: Super Soldier

#FIGHTWITHME: Final Fantasy Type-0

#TRAVELWITHME: Final Fantasy 7 (U) :platinum:

#GAMEWITHME: God of War III (PS3)

Edited by sundrew
  • Like 2

Been awhile since I posted an update but I'm here updating 3 games! I kind of regret putting Harvest Moon as my UR because of how much I hated myself getting the platinum but however Erica, Dancing Star Night & Harvest Moon are now finished as well leaving only 4 games left! Also decided I'm going to color code them just to make it slightly easier to tell they're finished.

#COOKWITHME: Dead Hungry (Game about cooking for zombies:platinum: (Also the second faster achiever for it, nice!)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Persona 4: Dancing All Night (Game about dancing:platinum:
#CRAFTWITHME: The Surge 2 (Gotta Craft 'em All Trophy)
#HANGOUTWITHME: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Multiple trophies requiring at least 1 other person)
#READWITHME: Root Letter (Finding the Truth! Trophy) They're called routes in the game but are still achieving all endings :platinum:
#LEARNWITHME: Far Cry 4 (Fully Loaded Trophy:platinum:
#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Dressed to the Nines Trophy)
#SOLVEWITHME: Waking Violet (Puzzle Game:platinum:
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Erica (FMV Game:platinum:
#BONDWITHME: Persona 5: Dancing Star Night (You can play as the twins which are related:platinum:
#WORKOUTWITHME: Arizona Sunshine (VR Game) :platinum:
#FIGHTWITHME: Yakuza Kiwami (Combat is Fighting)
#TRAVELWITHME: Persona 5 Royal (You explore quite a bit of Tokyo during you free time:platinum:

#GAMEWITHME: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Currently 4.08% on PSNProfiles:platinum:

• Like 2

One more down. Three to go.

#COOKWITHME - VA-11 HALL-A PS4 :platinum:

#DANCEWITHME - Hasbro Family Game Night 4 

#CRAFTWITHME - The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners :platinum:

#HANGOUTWITHME - Jeopardy PS3 :platinum:

#READWITHME - Death Mark PS4 :platinum:

#LEARNWITHME - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

#GETREADYWITHME - Final Fantasy 7 Remake :platinum:

#SOLVEWITHME - The Evil Within 2 :platinum:

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH - Erica :platinum:

#BONDWITHME - LEGO Jurassic Park PS4 :platinum:

#WORKOUTWITHME - No Heroes Allowed VR :platinum:

#FIGHTWITHME - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition :platinum:

#TRAVELWITHME - L.A. Noire PS4

#GAMEWITHME - the Last of Us Part 2 :platinum:

• Like 2

Forgot to update my status here but I finished Under Night In-Birth Ex Late (that's a long title) 

1L18c49e.png

This is a fighting game in the same vein of Blazblue or Darkstalkers, being totally honest, I don't like this type of games, actually I don't like anime style at all (please don't kill me). 

My story with this game is a funny one, I started it way back in March 2017 during a time I didn't had many games and was only able to survive throw PS Plus. So, when I saw StayPationt video about March's Plus lineup and saw that this game was rated a 2/10 I decided to start it. Big mistake, the guide was referring to the unpatched Japanese version and the current one (worldwide version) has all the patches installed, with the patches this easily turns in a 4-5/10 platinum. 

Now about the game itself, it's what you would expect from a japanese fighting game, the controls are those "slide your finger on the dpad" instead of the directional ones games like Mortal Kombat got us used too, I know this type of control is used a lot on this type of games but it doesn't feel right and after long sessions of play your finger starts to hurt from all the sliding. Anyway even with this issue the game is easy to pick up and play, there's only a small list of combinations you can do and they are easy to execute (if a fighting noob like me can do it everybody can) 

I won't try to go deep into the technical problems the game has (I'm not a reviewer and my English would make this unreadable, if it hasn't already). Overall what I'm trying to say is if like the style of the game or the gameplay go for it but if you are here just to get trophies avoid it at all costs, some combo challenges are hard to do and required numerous tries, also there's survival mode which is the most difficult trophy in my opinion

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 3

Another game off the list with Guacamelee's platinum trophy!

#COOKWITHME: Overcooked 2 (PS4)

:platinum:#DANCESINGWITHME: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3)

#CRAFTWITHME: Control (PS4)

:platinum:#HANGOUTWITHME: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

#READWITHME: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4)

:platinum:#LEARNWITHME: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

#SOLVEWITHME: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)

:platinum:#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Late Shift (PS4)

:platinum:#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4 (PS4)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Surgeon Simulator - Experience Reality (PSVR)

:platinum:#FIGHTWITHME: Guacamelee! (PS3)

#TRAVELWITHME: Borderlands (PS4)

#GAMEWITHME: Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

• Like 3

I can finally make a worthwhile post, I have another platinum to the list! I've finished Minecraft today, alongside obtaining 100%. Tutorial world really helps with the majority of the trophies, but I had to get some help for the trickier ones (like Frost Walker boots or Wither trophies). I was playing on doing XBlaze although I've been working on quite a few online modes recently (Resident Evil 5, BioShock 2, Chronicles of Riddick, NFS Undercover soon and might start RE6), so my progress might be slow (like it wasn't slow already).

#COOKWITHME: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (0/76, still have to buy)

#DANCESINGWITHME: LEGO The Movie (0/49, still have to buy)

#CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed: Revelations  :platinum: (70/70)

#HANGOUTWITHME: Air Conflicts: Vietnam  :platinum:  (17/17)

#READWITHME: XBlaze Code: Embryo (0/39)

#LEARNWITHME: X-Men Origins: Wolverine (0/51, still have to buy)

#GETREADYWITHME: Sleeping Dogs (0/60, still have to buy)

#SOLVEWITHME: L.A. Noire (0/61, still have to buy)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Batman: The Telltale Series (0/31, still have to buy)

#BONDWITHME: Red Dead Redemption  :platinum:  (91/91)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Five Night's At Freddy's: Help Wanted (0/15, still have to buy)

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat (32/51)

#TRAVELWITHME: Minecraft  :platinum: (94/94)

#GAMEWITHME: Crysis 3 (23/61)

• Like 2

So the guide for Stein's Gate is written as confusingly as possible (seriously how do you screw up a Visual Novel guide) so I got an ending that I was not supposed to get. Going to have to figure out how to get the ending I need based on some of my old saves...hopefully get the plat today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So the guide for Stein's Gate is written as confusingly as possible (seriously how do you screw up a Visual Novel guide) so I got an ending that I was not supposed to get. Going to have to figure out how to get the ending I need based on some of my old saves...hopefully get the plat today.

Steins;Gate is a real pain in the butt about how it does its routes and if you're doing any skipping, you can actually miss the emails needed to get onto a particular route very easily.  I found it a major pain in the butt as far as VNs go to plat because it was so easy to miss the needed emails. 

Just now, ladynadiad said:

Steins;Gate is a real pain in the butt about how it does its routes and if you're doing any skipping, you can actually miss the emails needed to get onto a particular route very easily.  I found it a major pain in the butt as far as VNs go to plat because it was so easy to miss the needed emails. 

Yeah I am not skipping anything but it is easy to miss emails

The problem is the guide kept putting in emails that I never got and would not include emails I did get so I was never sure if it was I that missed something or the guide had wrong info.

So I really don't want to play through the whole game again to figure out how to get Mayuri's ending but I am scared to use the text skip in case I miss an email.

So I am nearing the platinum for #WATCH, with LEGO LotR. I completed the story and just have to get all of the collectibles in each story level. I've gotten everything expect red bricks in the hubs, which require you to collect treasures and give them to people in the hubs. I've gotten to 6x Studs, so now I can start getting close to affording the ludicrous 5 mill you need for each of the last bricks other than stud multipliers and maybe some detectors. At 52% trophies on that, then I can return this game to GameFly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rune_Crys said:

So I am nearing the platinum for #WATCH, with LEGO LotR. I completed the story and just have to get all of the collectibles in each story level. I've gotten everything expect red bricks in the hubs, which require you to collect treasures and give them to people in the hubs. I've gotten to 6x Studs, so now I can start getting close to affording the ludicrous 5 mill you need for each of the last bricks other than stud multipliers and maybe some detectors. At 52% trophies on that, then I can return this game to GameFly.

If I remember correctly you can use cheat codes to unlock the red bricks. I did that on LEGO star Wars 3 and got the Red Brick trophy