STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

14 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

Wow, I was expecting you to say that the worst part was the jump rope trophy. I've heard horror stories about this Up to 11 clone of Super Mario Odyssey's Metro Kingdom moon. I know there is a way to manilpulate your controller so that Vivi always makes perfect jumps but 1000 perfect jumps... ouch! That's the only reason I didn't bother with this game.

I didn't even realize Mario had that.  I got burnt out on moon hunting around 200 though so I'm not surprised I didn't lol.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that one, I'm gonna give it a try legit but I'm not going to remove the possibility of using the controller trick.  

2 hours ago, willythom88 said:

I didn't even realize Mario had that.  I got burnt out on moon hunting around 200 though so I'm not surprised I didn't lol.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that one, I'm gonna give it a try legit but I'm not going to remove the possibility of using the controller trick.  

Careful though. Even with the trick i couldnt get it. I guess there is enough lag that the best i could do was around 800 and have never been able to get that high again ☹.

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

I think everyone is up to date until this point? Ping me if you haven't been updated though and I'll fix the sheet!

As for me, I completed one more game, yay!

• #Cook - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - 74%
  • #Dance/Sing - Yakuza Kiwami - 0%
  • #Craft - Shadow of the Tomb Raider :platinum:
  • #HangOut - 3on3 Freestyle -  29% > 35%
  • #Read - Steins;Gate :platinum:
  • #Learn - Batman: Arkham Origins - 19%
  • #GetReady - Marvel's Spider-Man - 0% > 5%
  • #Solve - Catherine - 0%
  • #Watch - Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time - 0%
  • #Bond - Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz - 0%
  • #WorkOut - Final Fantasy VII Remake - 40%
  • #Fight - Brawlhalla - 71% > 74%
  • #Travel - Mad Max - 0%
  • #Game - Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention :platinum:

3 1/2 months / 105 hours, but Disgaea 3 is done! It was my first entry into the series. Apparently a lot of series fans say that it's the worst entry, but I personally really enjoyed it. I'd mostly been playing on the trains to/from work, but now that we're in lockdown and I work from home, I hadn't really played my Vita much. Decided to finally give it some focus and got the game done at last!

Because I'm new to the series, I found it so overwhelming as there's so much stuff going on. Between levelling characters, running Item World, getting skills in Class World, etc, it was just so confusing to me as to what I should be doing next in order to improve xD The result being that I spent way more hours than necessary to get the Platinum - it could probably be done in half the time it took me if you actually knew what you were doing. But even though I found it confusing at first, I still really enjoyed it and will definitely be picking up more Disgaea games in the future (and I'll actually have some idea what to do next time, I hope!).

I don't really know why this is regarded as the worst entry though. To me it was great - I loved Mao as a main character, he's just the right level of insane for me to find him funny. And Mr. Champloo was great too, even if rather random. Almaz was kinda boring, but that worked in his interactions with Mao. But I guess if this was the worst one, then it just means I'm going to enjoy my time with the other games even more, which will be nice!

I started Spider-Man as well. Haven't done much in it yet, but I'm finding zipping around the city with my webs super fun! The combat I suck at right now as I keep forgetting what I should be doing, but I'm sure I'll get better once I learn what to do a bit better! I imagine the combat will also be quite fun once I get used to it though.

Also been making slow and steady progress on Brawlhalla (well, I say I have been progressing, but really, I've AFKd 90% of the matches and let the AI do it for me, but it's still been making progress towards the remaining trophies so whatever). And 3on3 Freestyle I just need to find time to dedicate to it. I've been boosting Quantum Theory lately which limits my time on other games, but once that's done I'll probably focus a lot more on 3on3 until it's done, since it's mostly just a case of grinding out all the trophies.

Congrats on disgaea. I need to still finish it. I am almost done but when i moved i lost my game. I actually found it (like 3 years later) when i discovered it in a junk box i never bothered unpacking ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Careful though. Even with the trick i couldnt get it. I guess there is enough lag that the best i could do was around 800 and have never been able to get that high again 2639.png.

Congrats on disgaea. I need to still finish it. I am almost done but when i moved i lost my game. I actually found it (like 3 years later) when i discovered it in a junk box i never bothered unpacking 1f605.png

Oh no!  Welp, I will see, but thanks for the heads up, a little forewarning always softens the blow : ).

While I was looking through my text files, I discovered the original draft of this event I wrote and decided to put the disclaimer I had at the beginning to help anyone who sees this so they don't get upset at me for creating this thread. I hope it helps. It also has the URL for the Youtube channel that inspired this thread in it.

10 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

While I was looking through my text files, I discovered the original draft of this event I wrote and decided to put the disclaimer I had at the beginning to help anyone who sees this so they don't get upset at me for creating this thread. I hope it helps. It also has the URL for the Youtube channel that inspired this thread in it.

Why would people be upset at you for creating this thread? It's just a community event that references the current global situation. Maybe if you were pushing conspiracy theories or anti-science propaganda, but you're simply offering people something to do while we wait for this threat to pass. Sony did the same thing.

Oh, and I finished the Plague Inc DLC (only took like 2 hours), so I guess I get another bonus game, if we're still doing that. Getting closer to finishing the main game and Spider-Man too.

Edited by Cassylvania

I made one more swap since I got FighterZ plat. This game lets you play as Goku(Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue, GT and Ultra Instinct) and his Father and Son(Both Teen and Adult), Vegeta(Sayian Saga, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue) and his son(Both Future/Adult and Fused with Goku's 2nd son), and Frieza and his brother Cooler.

1. #COOKWITHME: Tales of Xillia 2
  2. #DANCESINGWITHME: VVVtune
  3. #CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed Revelations
  4. #HANGOUTWITHME: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  5. #READWITHME: Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen
  6. #LEARNWITHME: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  7. #GETREADYWITHME: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
  8. #SOLVEWITHME: Persona 4 Golden
  9. #STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  10. #BONDWITHME: Dragon Ball FighterZ :platinum:
  11. #WORKOUTWITHME: New Sakura Wars
  12. #FIGHTWITHME: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi :platinum:
  13. #TRAVELWITHME: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  14. #GAMEWITHME: Valkyria Chronicles
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Why would people be upset at you for creating this thread?

Ask @Spaz, I wash my hands of this affair. :S (Please don't attack him, he had his reasons for posting his thoughts. I am trying to be kind to anyone who has suffered during this crisis. I and my family are very lucky to have not gotten the Virus but we have our own griefs. I don't like having to wear a mask when I go grocery shopping as breathing normally takes some effort for me now and again due to my allergies.)

7th game completed ! 

#Travel is done with Watchdog 2 (ultra). I'm pretty proud of this one. I erased my initial save and started it again and got the Plat in 7 days ? the first time i played it a few months back i hated the controls... And THEN... I realized that the L1/R1 buttons on my controller were dying.. Sooo, with a good working controller, pretty solid game and it got me some good old memories of fun travels in San Francisco. ?

Question for you guys, i bought with the last sale the DLC for Lego Marvel SH2 wich is a game part of this challenge. Do i get extra bonus points for completing the DLC ? 

#dancesing : FFVIII 
#Craft : Deponia 2 (ultra) 
#hangout : Bortherlands 3 (ultra) 
#StayHomeandWatch: Spyro 3 
#learn : Gravity Rush 2 ( ultra ) 
#Fight : Days Gone 
#Game : Farming Simulator 19

Games completed :
#Travel : Watchdog 2 (ultra) 
#Bond : AC Brotherhood (ultra)
#Solve : Lego Marvel Super Héros 2 
#getready: Assasins Creed Syndicate
#Stayhome : AC Freedom Cry ( 5 points) 
#cook : Overcooked 2 (ultra) 
#workout : FarCry New Dawn 

• Like 2

One down! Sayonara Wild Hearts was seriously amazing. I wasn't able to get into it at first, but the more I played it, the more I ended up loving it. I even wrote the trophy guide for it that got published a couple days ago! It's a ton of fun, I heavily recommend it if anyone has the money for it. It's even pretty quick, for those who are into that. Can't wait to see what comes next!

#COOKWITHME: Patapon Remastered
#DANCESINGWITHME: Sayonara Wild Hearts :platinum:
#CRAFTWITHME: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

#HANGOUTWITHME: For Honor

#READWITHME: Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly

#LEARNWITHME: Greedfall

#GETREADYWITHME: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

#SOLVEWITHME: Slayaway Camp

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Onrush
#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4

#WORKOUTWITHME: Job Simulator

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat 11

#TRAVELWITHME: Watch_Dogs 2

#GAMEWITHME: Extinction

• Like 3

Okay, started up Kingdom Hearts 3 and bought the DLC but I heard that certain trophies are disabled if you use the EZ codes. I checked the playstationtrophies site and it says that the two cooking trophies and the Salvager trophy can't be earned if you use the EZ codes for those things (which is fine, I got the platinum for this game and it's fair not to allow you to automatically get the Excellent rating in cooking and I don't intend to use Gummi Ship Meister anyways as I've survived without it) but they said that turning on battle codes will disable some trophies. Not sure what to do...

Oh well, might as well grind artifacts in Buff Knight Advanced and earn that as my #110 and not play KH3 yet!

#COOKWITHME: Marenian Tavern Story (Ultra) (0%)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Akiba's Beat :platinum:
#CRAFTWITHME: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Ultra) (11%)
#HANGOUTWITHME: Hero Must Die Again :platinum:
#READWITHME: Death Mark (Ultra) :platinum:
#LEARNWITHME: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Ultra) (0%)
#GETREADYWITHME: Tales of Symphonia (Ultra) (7%)
#SOLVEWITHME: Word Search by POWGI (Ultra) :platinum:
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH:  Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter :platinum:
#BONDWITHME: Nier (Ultra) (97%)
#WORKOUTWITHME: Dark Cloud (0%)
#FIGHTWITHME: Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (Ultra) (0%)
#TRAVELWITHME: TBA
#GAMEWITHME: Dark Cloud 2 (Ultra) (0%)

Just one trophy left in Nier now and that's the speedrun of the full game.  Have to beat the game in under 15 hours from a fresh file, which is why the guide recommends doing that after ending D wipes your files.  It's kind of a pain because you can't spend much time sidequesting and fighting random monsters so you're very underleveled and lacking in healing stuff.  But I'm getting close to the halfway point of the game and at only three and a half hours, so maybe in act 2 I'll be able to afford to spend some time sidequesting so I have the money for a good weapon and also to get some levels.  Anyway, hoping to wipe that out this weekend because I got back to work on Tuesday and won't have as much gaming time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

Just one trophy left in Nier now and that's the speedrun of the full game.  Have to beat the game in under 15 hours from a fresh file, which is why the guide recommends doing that after ending D wipes your files.  It's kind of a pain because you can't spend much time sidequesting and fighting random monsters so you're very underleveled and lacking in healing stuff.  But I'm getting close to the halfway point of the game and at only three and a half hours, so maybe in act 2 I'll be able to afford to spend some time sidequesting so I have the money for a good weapon and also to get some levels.  Anyway, hoping to wipe that out this weekend because I got back to work on Tuesday and won't have as much gaming time. 

Good work! I just finshed the platinum for Shantae: Half Genie Hero and managed to get the final trophy for a 100% speedrun, which was nervewracking. I like watching people do speedruns(big fan of Games Done Quick) but not so much doing them. :( Oh well, they said Shantae and the 7 Sirens is coming out the 28th.

Keep up the hard work! You can do this! ^_^

• Like 1

Subnautica is sunk! Spider-Man and Plague Inc are on their last legs too. It's just too bad a spider has eight of them. Damn DLC.

1f532.png #COOKWITHME -

1f532.png #DANCESINGWITHME - Guacamelee! 2

2611.png #CRAFTWITHME - Subnautica :platinum:

1f532.png #HANGOUTWITHME - Persona 5 Royal

1f532.png #READWITHME - Zero Time Dilemma ⭐

1f532.png #LEARNWITHME -

1f532.png #GETREADYWITHME - Marvel's Spider-Man (13/51--> 45/51) ⭐

1f532.png #SOLVEWITHME -

1f532.png #WATCHWITHME - The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

1f532.png #BONDWITHME - A Plague Tale: Innocence ⭐

1f532.png #WORKOUTWITHME -

2611.png #FIGHTWITHME - Demon's Souls :platinum:

1f532.png #TRAVELWITHME - Plague Inc: Evolved (23/52 --> 43/52)

2611.png #GAMEWITHME - Two Point Hospital :platinum:

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

Good work on your trophies, Cassy! :D

I did some mucking around in Reddit and the KH3 Reddit says that the only EZ code that disables trophies is Gummi Ship Meister, which voids the requirements for Salvager. The Cooking Master voids the requirements for the Master Chef and Gourmand trophies, but someone said in Reddit that the trophies popped for them with the code on. Still, won't use that code because I feel like it's cheating. In fact, I won't use most of the codes like Deadly Blow and Everlink as they might make the game way too easy. After I get my next platinum, I will start playing KH3. (Just bought the Re:MIND DLC. Not going to earn any of the DLC trophies, learned the hard way from Shantae that DLC trophies can be annoying, and if the Costume Pack was any indication, the Limit Cut bosses are going to be worse. Yes, I button mash battles so I really have a hard time with battles forcing you to dodge a lot.)

Edited by Rune_Crys

I am definitely falling behind :( Between work. my volunteering and just normal life I have not had too much time to game. Is there an end date? Just want to know how much time I have.

Also I might not be playing Harvest Moon right now but I did plant my real garden :) So that is exciting.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I am definitely falling behind :( Between work. my volunteering and just normal life I have not had too much time to game. Is there an end date? Just want to know how much time I have.

There's no deadline. I knew that having a deadline would pressure people and I know some of you don't have as much free time as I do, so I didn't set an end date. You can stop participating whenever you feel like you've done enough or you are done if you complete all of the categories. I'm sorry your scheduling is working against you, you were one of the more active forum members. Good luck!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

There's no deadline. I knew that having a deadline would pressure people and I know some of you don't have as much free time as I do, so I didn't set an end date. You can stop participating whenever you feel like you've done enough or you are done if you complete all of the categories. I'm sorry your scheduling is working against you, you were one of the more active forum members. Good luck!

Well I am done Route A on Nier so that is a good start. I do have some faster games on my list so I might have to start some of those to feel like I am getting my list done. Probably once I am done Nier I will knock off some of the faster ones.

Cooking - Kingdom Hearts 3 (Ultra Challenge)

Dancing - Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Ultra Challenge)

Crafting - Bioshock (PS4) (Ultra Challenge) :platinum:

Hangout - Wreckfest (Ultra Challenge) :platinum:

Read - Danganronpa 2 (Ultra Challenge)

Learn - Assassin's Creed Origins (Alternative {Ultra Challenge?})

Get Ready - Akiba's Trip (Ultra Challenge)

Solve - LA Noire (Alternative {Ultra Challenge?})

Stay Home and Watch - Jurassic World Evolution :platinum:

Bond - Family Guy Back to the Multiverse (Ultra Challenge)

Workout - Persona 5 Royal 

Fight - Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls :platinum:

Travel - Lego Marvel's Avengers (Ultra Challenge)

Game - Alice Madness Returns :platinum:

Finally got the platinum in Alice. Felt like I was fighting the controls more than any enemies. I am definitely done with the game though maybe one day I'll go back for the dlc. 

Edited by Upendo_Vitani
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well I am done Route A on Nier so that is a good start. I do have some faster games on my list so I might have to start some of those to feel like I am getting my list done. Probably once I am done Nier I will knock off some of the faster ones.

How is Nier: Automata?  I'm nearly done with the original Nier so I'm kind of curious. 

Sixth game done. One more LEGO platinum for the books.

#COOKWITHME - VA-11 HALL-A PS4 :platinum:

#DANCEWITHME - Hasbro Family Game Night 4 

#CRAFTWITHME - The Evil Within 2 

#HANGOUTWITHME - Jeopardy PS3 :platinum:

#READWITHME - Death Mark PS4 :platinum:

#LEARNWITHME - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

#GETREADYWITHME - Final Fantasy 7 Remake :platinum:

#SOLVEWITHME - Thimbleweed Park 

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH - Erica :platinum:

#BONDWITHME - LEGO Jurassic Park PS4 :platinum:

#WORKOUTWITHME - No Heroes Allowed VR

#FIGHTWITHME - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

#TRAVELWITHME - L.A. Noire PS4

#GAMEWITHME - Wasteland 2

one more game till the halfway mark.

• Like 3

Weekly update:

#COOKWITHME: Overcooked 2. 0/55 trophies.

#DANCESINGWITHME: Grand theft auto: San Andreas  1/33 trophies.

#CRAFTWITHME: The last of us 0/50 trophies.

#HANGOUTWITHME: Tom Clancy's the division 2 11/43 trophies.+2

#READWITHME:Root Letter.  0/27 trophies.

#LEARNWITHME: Horizon zero dawn. 0/56 trophies.

#GETREADYWITHME: Marvel's Spiderman. 29/51 trophies. Might also complete extras 29/74 trophies. +28

#SOLVEWITHME: Word wheel by Powgi. 33/33 trophies.

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: I really have no idea, sports games are not my thing, but it seems stupid to just have one theme without the ultra. I suppose it depends if I can get the ultra's on the other games if not I will have a few options if I do I may need to through my game list and see what I can be bothered with.

#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4. 5/51 trophies.

#WORKOUTWITHME: Skyrim VR. 19/76 trophies. 

#FIGHTWITHME: Sleeping dogs definitive edition. 0/60 trophies.

#TRAVELWITHME L.A Noire 1/63 trophies.

#GAMEWITHME: Cities: Skylines 1/37 for main trophies or 1/104 for all trophies.

Total: 100/635 trophies. +30

Red: Didn't work on this game this week.

Orange: Played this week but still got things to do.

Green: Completed.

Notes from this week:

Reasonable progress this week, I've played Spiderman mostly with about 6-8 hours on the Tom Clancy, enjoying both games. I was hoping to have finished Spiderman this week as I had enough hours according to the guide but forgot that that number is for better players than me, i think it means if you have played this game before and know exactly what you are doing you could complete in this time frame. However I'm not to far off so I will get it next week.

Well done to everyone who had finished and worked on their game list this week.

• Like 3