Current daily challenge - Description

seblegamer

1 hour ago, falcosettimo said:

Someone knows the track in today's B group challenge? I'd like to practice before the offical run.

Ribadelles - camino a centenera. 

Here you have all the live info about daily-weekly-monthly challenges:

https://dirtrally2.com/community-events

Got the trophy on Tuesday. 

My hints are: practice a lot, apply correct tunes (search on YouTube how to tune your audi for the track), drive safe - it's better to be 2 seconds slower per sector than roll your car.

I think that slower tracks are easier as the problem with audi is mainly at high speed. Moreover, use full throttle only at the exit of a turn to gain speed quickly, but then be very careful with it. Hope it helps! 

• Like 2

Stage: Camino a Centerenra - 6.57 miles
Start Time: 13:56
Conditions: Daytime / Clear / Dry Surface
Surface Type: Smooth Asphalt

I went and set an awful time so hopefully that helps at least one person get the trophy ?

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 2

I fucked up.. again. This is hard, this game is hard as hell, when you start out with the lancia you don't notice, but when you start running with better cars, that's when the difficulty spike comes for your noob ass. Doesn't matter how much i practice before, i never make it out Tier 2, only way for me to get this done is with a miracle, or a delta challenge, which i've never even seen one, so those are fairy tale to me

Edited by Phantochi

13 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

I fucked up.. again. This is hard, this game is hard as hell, when you start out with the lancia you don't notice, but when you start running with better cars, that's when the difficulty spike comes for your noob ass. Doesn't matter how much i practice before, i never make it out Tier 2, only way for me to get this done is with a miracle, or a delta challenge, which i've never even seen one, so those are fairy tale to me

Go slow and steady rather than trying to go fast, you'll do better.

• Like 1

Messed up aswell, was slightly too fast in two corners and when trying to get back on road there were barricades stopping me. :|

Ended up in Tier 3 close to Tier 2

This video shows tuning for Audi in all countries. It improved the handling a lot.

Edited by Mori

48 minutes ago, Mori said:

Is it actually possible to get a higher Tier by other players getting worse times than yourself?

I think so. Only the best 10% gets the Trophy. If more players join or even use their other accounts, you could get in a higher tier. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Waters_44 said:

I had a quick look yesterday and couldn't even see the Audi Quattro on there, is it only available to buy on certain days?

If you go to garage, there is a timer in the upper right corner. It shows when new/other cars will be available to purchase. I think they change every 24 hours.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Martynas007 said:

wow, hated every second of this. 6.37

The track is too long for a person after a days work to concentrate on

I managed a 5.58, had an amazing run with only 1 minor error and apart from that I couldn't have gone really much quicker and I'm still only halfway up tier 2 :facepalm: Disappointing.

Be warned not even the top 10% of players will get it.

Im 546th out of 6464 players (yes I scrolled to the bottom of list) and wasn't in tier 1 (missed by 2 seconds) so no trophy for me. But I did roll at the beginning so not too bothered plus my car isn't fully upgraded.

A delta stage appeared today, shame it is for a different class. 

Group b event in Wales with heavy rain today, 

Managed to do 7min which put me just under halfway into tier 1. This was a with using a new car with no upgrades and also a major wipeout and penalty. 

So if you take it easy and just get through the stage in a modest time you definitely should make it in tier 1 today 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, x7eight said:

Group b event in Wales with heavy rain today, 

Managed to do 7min which put me just under halfway into tier 1. This was a with using a new car with no upgrades and also a major wipeout and penalty. 

So if you take it easy and just get through the stage in a modest time you definitely should make it in tier 1 today 

Which stage in Wales is it today?

Was having quite a clean and steady run but lost it right near the finish and ended up with a 7:09 putting me 459th and right on the edge of T1. Annoying as I could have been nearer the 7min mark without the spin. Every other time I’ve tried I’ve been top half of T2 so hopefully I might just sneak this one.

18 hours ago, scheishaufen62 said:

Oh, i am pretty sure you will eventually end up in tier 1 if you are scratching tier 1 already. I had the same a few days ago when also Wales was a Group B 4WD challenge. Was scratching tier 1 at the evening and on the next day I was clearly in Tier 1. 

Actually got the trophy. :)

16 hours ago, JRFrench said:

Was having quite a clean and steady run but lost it right near the finish and ended up with a 7:09 putting me 459th and right on the edge of T1. Annoying as I could have been nearer the 7min mark without the spin. Every other time I’ve tried I’ve been top half of T2 so hopefully I might just sneak this one.

Check today, I got the trophy even though I was in Tier 2 yesterday.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, flask1980 said:

Finland - Jamsa --> Kotajarvi 8,10 km 13:56 Day - Dry

Best time at the moment: 3:24.313

Best time is 3:42.411 right now.

Managed a 4:03 which put me 30th place overall, near the top of tier 1. So again very lenient time needed today.