You know you play too much ___ when you ___

ShadowGandalf

You know you play too much The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask when......

I wake up, doing  laundry here :

Frog_MountainVillage.jpg

Its the last day, I knew the moon would crash into Termina so I head back to town feeling guilty and sad for some reason.

Got home, chat with my mom, she tells me : " just go to bed and rest it'll all be over soon " close my eyes, suddenly I remember I left the clothes back at the pond,open my eyes go back to my mom tell her I left them and that I needed to get them back before the moon fell.

She says : " Honey , what on earth are you talking about? Get up, we're going to the park a bit get dressed. "

I look out the window,I look at my gamecube, I walk into the bathroom, take a cold shower and think about what in the hell just happened.

Edited by Ramonachan

You know you have played black ops2 zombies to much when you turn the console off and you can still hear the little happy slappers even in your sleep although me personaly its starting to become huckelberry aka leeroy aka gollum from buried doing his very best impression of lenny from  Of mice and men with john malkovich lol 

And i get to tend the rabbits for the ones of you that have seen the film or read the book

• Like 2

You know you play too much shooting games when you're distracted by playing that game and then someone is playing with a rifle toy a shot you and you scare the fuck out.

That just happened to me earlier. I was Jak II and there was robots shooting me so there it goes my brother playing with his gun and then shot and that makes a noise like a real gun and I just scared and jumped in the living room  LOL  :awesome:

You know you play too much shooting games when you're distracted by playing that game and then someone is playing with a rifle toy a shot you and you scare the fuck out.

That just happened to me earlier. I was Jak II and there was robots shooting me so there it goes my brother playing with his gun and then shot and that makes a noise like a real gun and I just scared and jumped in the living room  LOL  :awesome:

LOL

About the first one of bmj, that was genius, i was thinking about doing something like that when i saw the OP, but he did much much better!

You know you play too much Mario when you're jumping on people's heads for absolutely no reason.

You know you play too much Resident Evil when you try to heal your wounds with random herbs you find in your backyard.

You know you play too much Super Mario Bros when you killed your brother's pet turtle jumping on it trying to get infinite 1-ups.

You know you play too much Tetris when you organize your desktop perfectly and your stuff dissapears.

You know you play too much OKAMI HD when you try to use a paintbrush in mid air

That's happen to me before. 

You know you play too much Resident Evil when you try to heal your wounds with random herbs you find in your backyard.

You know you play too much Super Mario Bros when you killed your brother's pet turtle jumping on it trying to get infinite 1-ups.

You know you play too much Tetris when you organize your desktop perfectly and your stuff dissapears.

Same with the Tetris part.  Too many times.

----

You know you play too much Metroid when you're jogging just so kick in that acceleration speed boost.