Film you love but should hate

tezgamer

I have an extensive dvd/bluray collection of some of the finest movies from around the world but in there is 1 movie I am embarassed about. I reckon we've all got one so whats yours. I'll get the ball rolling to my eternal shame mine is Footloose I know its bad but I love that film.

I have an extensive dvd/bluray collection of some of the finest movies from around the world but in there is 1 movie I am embarassed about. I reckon we've all got one so whats yours. I'll get the ball rolling to my eternal shame mine is Footloose I know its bad but I love that film.

Which footloose? The one with Kevin Bacon or the newer one?

Edited by man_with_wdjat

If its the original, not a bad guilty pleasure... if it's the newer one... shoot yourself!

Mine is Teen Wolf... Take the rose coloured glasses off of yesteryear and it really is a shit film.  I love it though.

The original one didn't even know there was a remake. Teenwolf is pretty grim Michael J Fox is the anti-elvis (Mojo Nixon)

Which footloose? The one with Kevin Bacon or the newer one?

you never told us yours you know you have one. What is it?

Well then your isnt that bad then. Mine would have to be Mulan. I dont know what it is about that movie but I really like it

never watched mulan so I can't really comment. Don't know why I love footloose the only time a girl ever stood me up was when I was taking her to see that movie. Went and watched it anyway. The end of that evening could have been so much bettter.

Saw the new Star Trek movie recently. As a long time fan I feel like I should hate these new movies. Lots about it is wrong and not true to it's heritage. But it doesn't matter, the cast is so strong and the action is mostly top notch.

that makes it a good film whats the total bag of dog crap that you love?

OK let me just back peddle a bit here guys. I don't love that movie per se. It's more the fact that I don't downright despise it that always surprises me...I mean back when I watched it that one time. I doubt it would still hold up. I mean...to say I even liked it would be generous...Can we talk about something else? How about that Altered Formula. Guy likes Teen Wolf. What a maroon. Eh? Ha...ha...ha...

OK let me just back peddle a bit here guys. I don't love that movie per se. It's more the fact that I don't downright despise it that always surprises me...I mean back when I watched it that one time. I doubt it would still hold up. I mean...to say I even liked it would be generous...Can we talk about something else? How about that Altered Formula. Guy likes Teen Wolf. What a maroon. Eh? Ha...ha...ha...

maroon.......?
  • Like 1

Mine I guess would have to be Speed Racer

Its so stupid and cheesy and so different from the source material but they nailed the casting imo with their choices for Speed, Trixie and Racer X.

Its probably my deep love for the animated series that has me blinded. I mean I know its terrible but I just love it....

I don't love these films, but I do enjoy them.

- Last Action Hero

- The Flintstones

- Saw III

- Saw V

- Saw VI

- Saw: The Final Chapter

- Batman Forever

- Batman and Robin

- Apollo 18

- The Neverending Story II: The Next Chapter

- Silent Hill

- Brainscan

- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace

- Batman Forever

- Batman and Robin

Go kill yourself, worst superhero films ever, apart from maybe daredevil, which I haven't seen yet.

Mine is pretty bad, but its Twilight, just the first one though, I guess its the baseball scene with supermassive blackholes playing in the background that does it for me.

Edited by drumming_blitz

Mine is pretty bad, but its Twilight, just the first one though, I guess its the baseball scene with supermassive blackholes playing in the background that does it for me.

waitaminute_zps99422fb2.png

Thank you for changing my quote and telling me to kill myself.

Batman and Robin > Twilight 

All day everyday. There are movies out there that are way worse than B&R. Just look at the majority of horror or comedy movies from the 2000's.