$10.000.000 in 5 minutes

On 05/05/2020 at 0:28 PM, MarcusPunisher said:

So what's the difficulty for platinum on this? I wasn't really interested at all, but if it's something like Sims 4, maybe I'll give it a shot. 

Very, very easy, but it's long. With the money earned in this method you can buy everything you need to do the game faster like buying more and better tractors, but still, it will take a while. I'm 6 hours in and only did 25 of the 100 contracts needed for example. After the initial learning curve, I believe it will take about 25 to 30 hours, a good deal of it being AFK while your workers work your fields. 

Edit: I underestimated it a little, took me 42 hours in my save, but I did leave it running while I did other things, did some long missions instead of focusing in transporting and fertilizing that are the faster ones and wasted a lot of time and I sucked at the multitasking at the end. If you are really good at multitasking and pay a great deal of attention in your game all the way through, 25 to 30 is hard but doable, but 35 to 40 hours for a more laid back approach is correct. 

Edited by ElBolovo
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

Very, very easy, but it's long. With the money earned in this method you can buy everything you need to do the game faster like buying more and better tractors, but still, it will take a while. I'm 6 hours in and only did 25 of the 100 contracts needed for example. After the initial learning curve, I believe it will take about 25 to 30 hours, a good deal of it being AFK while your workers work your fields. 

Sweet! Thank you for the response. I don't mind long process as long as it's not too tedious so I may give it a try. 

Edited by DaivRules

2 hours ago, Katt said:

I know it's a game about farming, but the actual farming is boring even in a game about farming. I MEAN, DUDE.

38 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I second that. Take it from someone who has done actual farming. 1f602.png

I recently bought a hobby farm tractor in real life, I was sooo excited. It was fun for about a week. 

Why so complicated?

Just go to the Mod Section in the PS 4 Main Menue and load "Government Subsidy" (Buildings /Placables/Miscellaneous), place a lot of them and set the time as fast as possible. Wait some Minutes and you are a Millionaire. This Money Mod is made for this, you can repeat it as much as you want if you need Money.

10 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Are there any trophies in game that are online only?
I actually didn't think this game would have a multiplayer component.

This Game has a great Multiplayer. There are no Online-Only-Trophies in this Game.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Why so complicated?

Just go to the Mod Section in the PS 4 Main Menue and load "Government Subsidy" (Buildings /Placables/Miscellaneous), place a lot of them and set the time as fast as possible. Wait some Minutes and you are a Millionaire. This Money Mod is made for this, you can repeat it as much as you want if you need Money.

This Game has a great Multiplayer. There are no Online-Only-Trophies in this Game.

Is it just me or do trophies not pop when playing multiplayer? 

Can you get the trophies from Multiplayer if you load your savegame in singelplayer?

Like, does it track what you're doing in Multiplayer still.. so if I plough the 10 hectares or whatever and then go into singleplayer will the trophy pop?

On 5/5/2020 at 11:02 PM, Sikutai said:

Why so complicated?

Thank you for this man!

• Like 1