A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Paladins (ps4)

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ps4) 

My Hero One Justice (ps4)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 12

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Here is my list, I will do my best to get these done :D

Challenge Started: Feb 10, 2021 | Challenge Completed: In-Progress

Last Updated: February 10th, 2021

kjAZZwP.png

If there are any issues with my list, please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.

Damn, that list is both filled with really great games, and it looks amazing. Nice job man! And welcome as well ^^

• Like 1

I'll join, and hope that i get things done this time around :D

TIER 1

Grand Theft Auto 5 100% trophy list

TIER 2

Uncharted Lost Legacy (story)

Red Dead Redemption 2 (story)

TIER 3

South Park : Stick Of Truth (Platinum)

L.A. Noire (story)

Uncharted 2 (remaster, story)

TIER 4

Ace Attorney Trilogy (Platinum)

Uncharted 1 (remaster, story)

Uncharted 3 (remaster, story)

Uncharted 4 : A Thiefs End (Platinum)

TIER 5

Doom Eternal (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 1 (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 2 (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 3 (Story)

Player Unknown battlegrounds (Platinum)

Now there's a full 5 tier ?

Edited by TomataEighty9
Adding 5th tier
  • Like 2

Hi @TomataEighty9 welcome to the event. PLease can you add a 5th tier when possible please as thats the standard list and to have a shorter list makes it a bit unfair on the rest in some ways. I hope you understand  if i could help you can split the Ace Attorney trilogy into 3 entries then you only need to find 3 more games from any console not just playstation. what do you say :)

Other than that you good to go

• Like 1

Level 1

Astros PLayroom as a new year plat.

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version plat

Mass effect 2 all trophies

Saints row the 3rd plat ps4 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Tales of the borderlands ps4 Digtal copy plat

Spiderman remasted ps5 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

We happy few all dlc finished

Watchdogs legion ps4 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

Update 5. Spiderman remastered is finished, waiting for psn to confirm that the plat is done, if u need proof i can screenshot the plat. i am working on doom external plat which is a v day plat, and sims 4 plat will be my 20,000 trophy milestone

• Like 2

15 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Hi @TomataEighty9 welcome to the event. PLease can you add a 5th tier when possible please as thats the standard list and to have a shorter list makes it a bit unfair on the rest in some ways. I hope you understand  if i could help you can split the Ace Attorney trilogy into 3 entries then you only need to find 3 more games from any console not just playstation. what do you say :)

Other than that you good to go

Sounds good, i added a 5th tier.

Thanks for the welcome! :D

On 2/10/2021 at 11:38 AM, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Challenge Started: Feb 10, 2021 | Challenge Completed: In-Progress

you know there is no completion, once you are done with one pyramid, the next is always waiting around the corner...

On 2/10/2021 at 1:58 PM, arsenal4life1471 said:

Im not worried about trophies as long as greedfall is fun i just love the look of the era its set in. as for black flag maybe its the naval combat i know one of my irl friends loved assassins creed right up to 3 but hated the naval bit in 3 so never touched black flag and fell out of love with assassins creed.

I have many mixed feeling about AC4.  I tested that game when I was doing video game testing back in college and never finished the thank you copy they gave me when the project was complete, at least until the end of last year, the naval is better in 4 than 3.  3 was a test platform of the naval game play the crew that was working on 4 was working with.  Of course this was back when ubisoft was promising 1 new assassin's creed a year and had 2 teams working on it 2 games at once.  I.E. one team working on ac3 while the other was working on ac4.  I have lots of "fun" little stories from those days.

@TomataEighty9 all good now:) good luck with your first game and just to make sure you know post your list each time you complete a game so don't have to scroll through stupid amount of pages to find your list lol.

@lucky0ne16 good luck with your next game

@Spinacheq I might be the only one but i miss a new assassins creed every year at least them games where about assassins lol

@Arethien Nice one is that game play like the regular yakuza games just set in the samurai age? would love to know :) creeping up the leaderboard now :)

@Arethien good to know mate i will add that to the games wishlist i have going. its a shame its only been released in japan from what i can see. in regards to ghost of tsushima; i guess that what happens when you get us westerners to make a japanese based game lol

Edited by arsenal4life1471
  • Like 1

I've Decided to start another pyramid now:) Yes there might be something I really want to play ON Plus next month but after how good the last few months have been we are due a shitty month lol.

This Decision was made harder after using this pyramids swap in my last pyramid so i have no room for a swap so i have chosen games that are either fairly quick/games i have already started so i am more likely to not run in to a dead end (fingers crossed lol). For the first time , as others have done it, im going to give my reasons why i choose these games. (might be a one off lol)

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA) (I got this cross buy with ps3 when it was on plus years ago played half the story. Putting this in the list will kick me up the bum and finish mei's story also a fairly quick game to get the ball rolling for this pyramid)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) (having swapped this out twice already in previous pyramids and with the option to swap not available to me in this pyramid i thought i have no choice but play this game now lol also My Ea access subscription runs out on April 7th and for the love god i wont be renewing lol.)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4) (I generally over the last few years play at least one Far cry game per February ever since the "beast from the east" hit the uk in 2018)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3) (I've played through this on Pc and IOS but i really want to playthrough it again lol on ps3 besides i can get a couple of trophies aswell)

Prototype 1 (PS4) (Got this (and 2) in a recent sale thanks to the recommendation from @freeman4200)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4) (I love me some Yugioh! started this years ago need to finish the gx 5d's and zexal story (shudders) )

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction Allstars (Ps5) (Yes there is a story of sorts in this game so it counts)
Bugsnax (Ps5) (Got to try at some point)

Need For Speed (Ps4) (Similar to PvZ Gw2 gotta start getting through the remaining ea access games that interest me before APril 7th lol)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3) (Really want to start getting through these Ratchet and clank games i Have the future trilogy waiting to be played Im near the end on this one but the final boss is super hard imo so i could be stuck on this game for a while possibly)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3)  (Want to continue the trilogy)
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3) (same as what i said before in R&C1 but i haven't touched this one yet due to being stuck on 1 good i really want to play Rift apart when it comes out but Im not allowing myself to buy it until i have caught up lol)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4) (Apparently plays like a far cry set in urban city. Loved the setting and idea of an invaded america from the first game . This is a sort of a reboot and not linked to the first game.)

PLants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4) (As With the other Ea games on the list this is on Access and i want to get through them before april 7th.)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4) (Free with PLus years ago it wasn't great but would like to go back and try it again)

Probably should have put more Ea Access games as there is i think 3 more games i would like to play that are available. I'm Hoping fingers crossed i am through this list fairly quickly as alot of these games are sub 10 hours and can get another pyramid out with enough time before april 7th but worse case scenario i will have to take a break from this pyramid and quickly playthrough the final couple of games. (Luckily one of the Nfs games was free with plus a few months back so only need to play on more Nfs after this and two others)

Next pyramid will probably swarmed by ratchet and clank games as i got till june 11th for that but that isn't a hurry like the ea games lol.

ANyway thats enough for this post. what do you guys think of the list :) Of to finish Kickbeat on Vita.

• Like 3

So I just beat borderlands and am at level 37. I did all quests and did everything except level up my character to 50, so the plat isn't far away. Oh I need to do the 15 co op quests but that will be quick when I start the 25 kills with each characters action skill. Getting to level 50 is what matters cause all the other shit is quick easy trophies. 

Also I'm finally in the north part of the map in far cry 4. So I'll be getting a lot of shit done now. I wish ppl played online tho cause I need those mp and co op trophies if I wanna get the plat. If not, on to the next game a little quicker :).

Have fun with prototype. It's so fun but also has some good challenges. It's a ultra rare for a reason haha

@freeman4200 I don't think i will go for the plat for prototype 1 but 2 looks doable imo but we will see lol. Congrats on borderlands I never played 1 but have played 2 on ps3 and 3 on ps4. I played Far cry 4 on ps3 and still managed to get the mp trophies done recently just need to get a session going. Good luck with getting to level 50 on borderlands and i wait to hear from you on if  you get the plat :)

evel 1

Astros PLayroom as a new year plat.

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version plat

Mass effect 2 all trophies

Saints row the 3rd plat ps4 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Tales of the borderlands ps4 Digtal copy plat

Spiderman remasted ps5 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

We happy few all dlc finished

Kand and lynch 2 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

Another update. Sims 4 is completely finished took me several days to line the saves up for my account. When are we allowed to start working on level 5 games. doom will be done tomorrow and if i am allowed might swap out watchdogs for something else because of time reasons

Game swap watchdogs for kane and lych 2 , its a game that be good to finish after over many years of starting it, let me know if this is ok

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

Another update. Sims 4 is completely finished took me several days to line the saves up for my account. When are we allowed to start working on level 5 games. doom will be done tomorrow and if i am allowed might swap out watchdogs for something else because of time reasons

I think you can start a Level 5 once you complete at least one Level 4 game if I'm not mistaken. So your entire Level 5 should be available to you right now since you've completed a Level 4 game. I'm pretty sure this works with all tiers (once you complete one game on a tier, the next tier unlocks). That way you can go up and down the tiers at will once you've done 1 game for  each tier.

Small update for me, I've been making progress in Monster Hunter World. I'm about down to grinding out the crowns for the platinum for both MHW and Iceborne. Probably another 75-100 hours left. My in game time is 250 hours now (plus maybe 20 hours of save scumming). Quickly approaching 300 hours in total on this game. Still a 10/10 game for me though.

Edited by Sword

@lucky0ne16 You haven't used your swap on this pyramid right? if you haven't you can swap watch dogs legion out. you can go on to level 5 once one game is ticked off on the level 4 of which you have done so feel free to start a level 5 game :)

@Sword you would be forgiven for hating that game by now lol

Having only started this pyramid this afternoon I have played the second half of kickbeat taking about 3-4 hours. I do really like this game its a fighting rhythm game sortof like a guitar hero or rockband game but fighting. Its available on vita and ps3 which i also need to finish aswell as ps4. The soundtrack is really good imo. some great well known songs in there.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction All stars (Ps5)
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4)

Plants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4)

Next up im going to finally start Plants vs Zombies gardern Warfare 2 Of which has been on my last 3 pyramids now but has been swapped out every time no excuses now i need to start this especially as im running out of time on my Ea Access subscription.

• Like 1

@arsenal4life1471 I won't lie, it's had some very tedious moments. However I think I'm finally over that "hump" and now I'm just excited to actually pop the plat for this game, so it's been fueling my motivation to keep going. Although if I wasn't trying to make this game a milestone plat, I'd have taken a break 100 hours ago! Lol!

I've been playing the game since December 20th, 2020 and I haven't played anything else except a couple hours of Super Meat Boy and a couple rounds of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. By all accounts I should hate the game but I'm SO determined to finish!!!