Trophies with EA Acess?

Wax743

i am planning to plat need for speed payback next 

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

Yes, I got the platinum for Sea of Solitude using EA Access.

A friend of mine got quite a few platinums using the service. He played A Way Out through EA Access while I played a copy I bought and we both earned the platinum.

do you have idea why way out is not in the AE access anymore and how frequently do they keep adding up more games 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cometowner said:

do you have idea why way out is not in the AE access anymore and how frequently do they keep adding up more games 

No. It was last month when we played it. I don't know how frequently they update it. Sorry.

Yeah, I did EA Access about a month ago to knock out Madden 20 (solid), A Way Out (very fun) and Sea of Solitude (avoid).

Sea of Solitude has potential with the platforming and navigation aspects but the story and voice acting was so cringeworthy, I had to mute it after awhile.  The “combat” sections were also poorly implemented.

Maybe, I will sign up again and check out NFS Heat with the discounted month.

47 minutes ago, cometowner said:

A Way Out is still showing in EA Access for me.

EA Access is still showing as $4.99 for me.  Maybe because I recently subscribed for a month.

6 minutes ago, djb5f said:

EA Access is still showing as $4.99 for me.  Maybe because I recently subscribed for a month.

There are two separate options on psn for some reason.  Full price, and discounted. Do a quick double check. Not sure why its like that, but the discounted option is certainly there.

• Like 2

Well, how often they add games depend on what game it is, the more popular it is, the longer we have to wait. Usually Fifa is the game people have to wait for, but not this year. Usually they add the "old" version one month before the new come out. But this time we got it 3 months early.

NFS Heat just got added, 6 months after release. 

Gonna guess that Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order will be avaliable sometime this fall, maybe winter.

Thats the only game they can add, everything else is already in the vault :)

And 10 hour trials for the sport games when they release. Dont think we will get a trial for that new Star Wars game, Squadrons, but who knows. That game will come out october 2

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Do you know whether A Way Out is local coop with both players getting all trophies? Might be worth a go with the wife, but we hate it if we need to play through twice for both to get the trophies.

Yes it has local co-op and I believe both earn trophies but not positive.  Pretty sure there are some threads on discussing this on the game page here.

12 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

There are two separate options on psn for some reason.  Full price, and discounted. Do a quick double check. Not sure why its like that, but the discounted option is certainly there.

Ah, thanks for that.  Yes, I see the discounted item, a separate listing. 

36 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

No. It was last month when we played it. I don't know how frequently they update it. Sorry.

59 minutes ago, cometowner said:

13 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Yeah, I did EA Access about a month ago to knock out Madden 20 (solid), A Way Out (very fun) and Sea of Solitude (avoid).

Sea of Solitude has potential with the platforming and navigation aspects but the story and voice acting was so cringeworthy, I had to mute it after awhile.  The “combat” sections were also poorly implemented.

Maybe, I will sign up again and check out NFS Heat with the discounted month.

NFS Heat was added today

and FIFA 20 was included recently, but they were in the "early access" section and with these ones out I think there won't be more games in the vault for a long while

because there aren't any games in this section anymore

I reccommend the EA ACCESS, I signed it for a year and I earned 9 platinums so far (in two mounths), good games btw 

2 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Just a question, if i get the membership, can i play the game on any account on the ps4 or must it only be on the account i signed up the membership for?

you can play on any account on the ps4 with at least one of them has the EA ACCESS

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, djb5f said:

then seems my region not allowing it ...because i cannot see it 

53 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Do you know whether A Way Out is local coop with both players getting all trophies? Might be worth a go with the wife, but we hate it if we need to play through twice for both to get the trophies.

According to the trophy guide it says it can be played Local Co op. If local acts the same as the online than you can get all trophies in a single play through. Only one trophy requires you both to do something to earn it, all the others pop at the same time for both players. 

If you do follow the guide you will have the platinum before the end of the game, but don't stop, the ending is good.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 2:29 PM, Griffjon said:

In Australia it costs $6.95AUD, I just go the platinum on a $100AUD game (Star Wars Jedi fallen order) which is pretty easy tbh but I’m glad I paid 6 bucks and not a 100.. Great service..

Did it ask for a credit/debit card? Did you input credit/debit card numbers on your PSN account?

I tried to sub on PS Store US and UK, and it asked for a credit/debit card, every time.

Thank you.