VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

On 13/01/2022 at 6:09 PM, Sora9427 said:

Are Council reveal at the same time as Myth? If so i can watch them if i feel like it then, i hope so! Even if Mumei aqnd Krooni are the only ones i'm curios. Maybe bae will look good, i don't really like her basic form, pretty much like Ollie, i like Ollie's last costume a lot more than her base.

Meanwhile i'm watching just clips this week, the ones about Hachaama and Laplus were great i hope for more collab from them xD (Especially while playing better games, i say this Totally biased i have no problem admittting) And just as always some Kiara, always gorgeous in her Kimono :3

AH YES Obviously the Pain Peko Moment of the Week, if only she listened to the majority of chat :awesome: 

Yeah, it looks like they're doing the outfit reveals at the same time Myth did, so you should be good to watch them. Not interested in seeing Fauna's new outfit? I think she's one of the prettiest members in Council, so I am. ? But yeah, I'm not really into Baelz's default look either. 

I'm not sure I know what Haachama and Laplus clips you mean. I haven't kept up with those two recently. I've mostly been watching Mumei and IRyS this week. Mumei played some MK8, Planet Zoo, and did some zatsudan streams, while IRyS had the 6th month anniversary stream, played GTA V, Terraria, and Skyrim. They were all really fun. I don't even like Skyrim very much, but seeing IRyS play it makes me want to give it another try. ? I see Gura, Mumei, Ina, and Kiara are doing a Minecraft collab tonight, so that should be interesting.

Oh man, that's got to suck. I could feel her despair. ?

This is from Mumei's MK8 stream the other day where she got really frustrated. ?

Also saw this animation the other day and it made me laugh.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

This is from Mumei's MK8 stream the other day where she got really frustrated. ?

Lmao, these edits are too good. 

I know there's been a meme about finishing 11th in MK in Hololive, it's from Reine, I believe. 11th is double first, so it's good ?.

I've been watching Ina, Ollie, and Calli recently. Calli and Ollie continued their Jump King streams. Ollie did two more 7 hour streams with guests, one of them had Calli and Bae with some funny discussions. Ollie brought up the Hololive family tree again, and made jokes about holding hands in the bathroom, while Bae shared a story about her cat

Ollie has done a lot of other stuff as well. Sadly, didn't get to see the Apex collabs with Towa and Choco. But I did see her first Big Brain Academy stream which was pretty good. It seems like many holomems struggle with the clock minigame, Ollie included. But she did well, she even bullied Rikka from Holostars in 1v1 games a little bit. 

I missed her There is no game stream. I saw a clip from though, damn, yabai Ollie is hilarious ?.

Calli spent more time with the Ghost Babe DLC which keeps driving her mad. She fell very far down, and then jumped all the way to the bottom ?. She also had an art stream where she was drawing Irys and talking about all sorts of stuff including the Hope girl herself.

Ina returned to Minecraft to fix her house, the top part of which (the tree) burned down. She remade it into a glass dome that looks like a takodachi. She also had a NY resolutions chatting stream, so I listened to that one too.

Also another good clip I saw was from Bae, it was about her love for the word "Bruh". I have to say I 100% agree ?.

BTW I probably agree about Bae's look, it's not my favourite, it's a bit too much. But I like her face a lot. It's very expressive. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

Well Council finally got their outfit reveals. I think I like Kronii and Mumei's the most. The snake theme on Kronii's kimono looks nice and I like that she has a fan that she can open and close. For Mumei I like the owl she has in the basket along with the hat and short hair. ? The rest of them are pretty good too and it's nice that they got them even if it's a bit late. Now for IRyS to finally get hers ?

As for new streams Subaru has started Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Pekora has started Dragon Quest 8. Fauna played more Skyrim and she started the Dark Brotherhood quest and the one with the talking dog. ? Lastly Mumei did a rant stream where she talked about bad drivers and how she met potentially unwell people at the park so it sounds like she had a rough day. ?

• Like 2

On 14/1/2022 at 10:04 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, it looks like they're doing the outfit reveals at the same time Myth did, so you should be good to watch them. Not interested in seeing Fauna's new outfit? I think she's one of the prettiest members in Council, so I am. 1f61d.png But yeah, I'm not really into Baelz's default look either. 

I'm not sure I know what Haachama and Laplus clips you mean. I haven't kept up with those two recently. I've mostly been watching Mumei and IRyS this week. Mumei played some MK8, Planet Zoo, and did some zatsudan streams, while IRyS had the 6th month anniversary stream, played GTA V, Terraria, and Skyrim. They were all really fun. I don't even like Skyrim very much, but seeing IRyS play it makes me want to give it another try. 1f61b.png I see Gura, Mumei, Ina, and Kiara are doing a Minecraft collab tonight, so that should be interesting.

Oh man, that's got to suck. I could feel her despair. 1f605.png

This is from Mumei's MK8 stream the other day where she got really frustrated. 1f61d.png

Indeed it was at the same time as you said! In the end i didn't really watched them live, mostly because i forgot :P I Managed t catch Krroni and Mumei the two i was interested in actually, i saw the others with Clips. What to say, neat not at Myth Level for me at least. Krooni is Amazing (Even if i don't like snakes, sitll is good and the little one is cute!), Mumei is really nice and simply, fits her, Fauna pretty much the same! For bae and sana,yeah they are nice, i still don't really like them anyway, i watche deven a bit of Bae revel, i cna't get into her, i geuss i really am not into Australian stuff whatever it is xD 

Hachaama and Laplus played some valorant and Sushi (That you told me you have as a clipper too in the sub Box) posted 4-5 clips of them pretty funnyones, check them out ;) 

Ah i saw some "Rage" Mumei MK moments too with this week Compilation, it was funny xD And yeas showed again the MK is 80% luck becuase getting hit at 10th place by a thunder from the only person behind what is, skill? 

Ah you are into Irys a lot lately then i see :P  

Well Pekora got cocky and risked too much :awesome: 

As for me i watched the Disney MC collab from Kiara PoV, not from the start, i thought it started at 11 PM, i noticed it wasalready live at 10:40, so i missed the start....  It was really fun and enjoiable, wonderful work from who build the world, it war really nice watching them going all over the place :3 

I Watched yesterday quite a lot of Kiara's Deathlopp too, Goddamn she's waaaay too scared to play Fps, i know it's her first game ever on the genre, but it was soooo slow xD Still it was funny but i totally see why she won't continue it and i agree it would feel kinda forced, she's more fo a casual party player after all.

Today Kiara is gonna stream zelda, higly doubt i'll watch it since i don't care at all about the game. 

As Said by Regrave Pekora started DQ8 which for me it's one of my favourite game of all times, i really would love to be able to undesrtand watching it or see some clips but you never do with this type of games :( 

Lastly, i totally agree with Kiara :awesome: 

AH YEAH! For Whoever missed the pearl that it was this stream here is a clip! I'm surprised is actually Archived to watch whenever :P 

• Like 3

Mumei with short hair is unbelievably cute. My goodness... ?

VahEuTh.jpg CbbmsKy.jpg

I watched all the outfit reveals. Of course Mumei's outfit has got to be my favourite, but I think they all look good in their own ways. Honestly, Bael'z outfit is probably my 2nd favourite. I really like the colour scheme and pattern. Plus, she's got exposed thighs, making hers the most ecchi outfit. ? Fauna has a sort of maid apron on hers, and she played into that during the reveal stream which I enjoyed. Kronii's got a nice design on her kimono and I like the accessories in her hair. Sana's outfit reminds me of Yuna from Final Fantasy X which certainly isn't a bad thing. Both her and Fauna are wearing boots now. ?

I believe Mumei said her song was releasing sometime today. She gave us a tease late last night/early this morning though in an unarchived karaoke stream which I unfortunately missed (she always seem to does those when I go to bed). ? Thank God for clip channels. ?

On 14/01/2022 at 10:30 PM, Slava said:

Lmao, these edits are too good. 

I know there's been a meme about finishing 11th in MK in Hololive, it's from Reine, I believe. 11th is double first, so it's good 1f601.png.

I know, right? MeiMei Clips has got to be my favourite clip channel. Even if I've watched the stream where the clips are taken from, I still watch the clips they make of it because the edits are just too damn funny. ?

lol I don't think I've heard of that one. Makes sense. ?

On 14/01/2022 at 10:30 PM, Slava said:

BTW I probably agree about Bae's look, it's not my favourite, it's a bit too much. But I like her face a lot. It's very expressive. 

Yeah, what really stands out to me about Balez is her teethy smile. It's very distinct. It looks funny if you put it on the other Holos. ?

MIO7HMT.png

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Indeed it was at the same time as you said! In the end i didn't really watched them live, mostly because i forgot :P I Managed t catch Krroni and Mumei the two i was interested in actually, i saw the others with Clips. What to say, neat not at Myth Level for me at least. Krooni is Amazing (Even if i don't like snakes, sitll is good and the little one is cute!), Mumei is really nice and simply, fits her, Fauna pretty much the same! For bae and sana,yeah they are nice, i still don't really like them anyway, i watche deven a bit of Bae revel, i cna't get into her, i geuss i really am not into Australian stuff whatever it is xD 

Hachaama and Laplus played some valorant and Sushi (That you told me you have as a clipper too in the sub Box) posted 4-5 clips of them pretty funnyones, check them out ;) 

Ah i saw some "Rage" Mumei MK moments too with this week Compilation, it was funny xD And yeas showed again the MK is 80% luck becuase getting hit at 10th place by a thunder from the only person behind what is, skill? 

Ah you are into Irys a lot lately then i see :P  

Well Pekora got cocky and risked too much :awesome: 

As for me i watched the Disney MC collab from Kiara PoV, not from the start, i thought it started at 11 PM, i noticed it wasalready live at 10:40, so i missed the start....  It was really fun and enjoiable, wonderful work from who build the world, it war really nice watching them going all over the place :3 

I Watched yesterday quite a lot of Kiara's Deathlopp too, Goddamn she's waaaay too scared to play Fps, i know it's her first game ever on the genre, but it was soooo slow xD Still it was funny but i totally see why she won't continue it and i agree it would feel kinda forced, she's more fo a casual party player after all.

Today Kiara is gonna stream zelda, higly doubt i'll watch it since i don't care at all about the game. 

As Said by Regrave Pekora started DQ8 which for me it's one of my favourite game of all times, i really would love to be able to undesrtand watching it or see some clips but you never do with this type of games :( 

Lastly, i totally agree with Kiara :awesome: 

Spoiler

AH YEAH! For Whoever missed the pearl that it was this stream here is a clip! I'm surprised is actually Archived to watch whenever :P 

Spoiler

For me, I think they're about on par with the Myth kimonos. The snake design on Kronii's one is pretty damn cool, I have to agree. And yeah, Mumei's outfit is simple, but it works. I really like the little barn owl she has in that basket. ? I get what you mean about Baelz and Sana. I'm not really bothered by Sana anymore, but I still find it hard to watch Baelz's streams. During her outfit reveal, i had to put the volume on low because I find her voice a bit obnoxious. ?

Ah okay, I'll take a look at them, even if I'm not a big fan of those "hero shooter" kind of games. ? And yeah, talk about bad luck... ? IRyS has got to be in the top 5 for me when it comes to HoloEN members. I just wish she streamed a bit earlier. I think she lives in Japan though, so I guess it makes sense why she streams at the times she does. 

Yeah, that Disney Minecraft collab was a lot of fun. I thought it was really cute how knowledgeable Gura was about the park and showed everyone around. ? Mumei had the default Steve skin for reasons I'm not entirely sure about. ? She also mentioned later that the rides were making her motion sick. Poor Mumei... ?

The first time she's played an FPS? I wonder what it was about Deathloop that made her want to play it. But that sounds kind of painful... ? At least she's not forcing herself to finish it. The best streams come from the games they really enjoy playing.

I saw Pekora was playing that too. I've heard a lot of great things about DQ8, but I've never played it myself. Would be nice if they released it on modern consoles. I assume Pekora's playing it on a PS2? I wonder if we'll ever get someone in HoloEN who's as much of a hardcore gamer as she is. ? But yeah, it's too bad there probably won't be many translate clips from the game.

There is something seductive about Kronii speaking Korean... ?

The yab levels are off the charts with those two. I also saw this clip and it makes me wonder how they get away with it. ?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

For me, I think they're about on par with the Myth kimonos. The snake design on Kronii's one is pretty damn cool, I have to agree. And yeah, Mumei's outfit is simple, but it works. I really like the little barn owl she has in that basket. 1f601.png I get what you mean about Baelz and Sana. I'm not really bothered by Sana anymore, but I still find it hard to watch Baelz's streams. During her outfit reveal, i had to put the volume on low because I find her voice a bit obnoxious. 1f61b.png

Ah okay, I'll take a look at them, even if I'm not a big fan of those "hero shooter" kind of games. 1f61b.png And yeah, talk about bad luck... 1f605.png IRyS has got to be in the top 5 for me when it comes to HoloEN members. I just wish she streamed a bit earlier. I think she lives in Japan though, so I guess it makes sense why she streams at the times she does. 

Yeah, that Disney Minecraft collab was a lot of fun. I thought it was really cute how knowledgeable Gura was about the park and showed everyone around. 1f601.png Mumei had the default Steve skin for reasons I'm not entirely sure about. 1f61d.png She also mentioned later that the rides were making her motion sick. Poor Mumei... 1f61f.png

The first time she's played an FPS? I wonder what it was about Deathloop that made her want to play it. But that sounds kind of painful... 1f61b.png At least she's not forcing herself to finish it. The best streams come from the games they really enjoy playing.

I saw Pekora was playing that too. I've heard a lot of great things about DQ8, but I've never played it myself. Would be nice if they released it on modern consoles. I assume Pekora's playing it on a PS2? I wonder if we'll ever get someone in HoloEN who's as much of a hardcore gamer as she is. 1f61d.png But yeah, it's too bad there probably won't be many translate clips from the game.

There is something seductive about Kronii speaking Korean... 1f440.png

The yab levels are off the charts with those two. I also saw this clip and it makes me wonder how they get away with it. 

I don't know, personally i found Myth better, probably because there was a lot of change too in the hairstyles (Gura Aside xD) while here, well the only really big difference is Mumei Short hair which i agree is adorable, i guess Bae too with long hair but i don't know, her desing keeps being sooo similar to Ollie for me that it's not as impacting. 

Yeah Mumei was really nice, i like that she has "Friend"? She called it too at her side if she wanna :P Gotta check this Clip channel out in the week since you guys praise it that much.

For me they are both waaay too "generic"? I don't know if it's the word, but i really find them not interesting, if i go on twitch on the Famous streamer tab and put on a girl just chatting there, same thing for me. Bae has even a nice voice while singing i heard but she kept laughing so i honestly closed the stream, glad she was having fun but eh....

Oh, it's random clip 40-50 secs of them talking about random stuff you don't have to care about the game, i hate valorant (Being an OW fan xD) but i didn't even noticed the game in the clips since they are so short. Living in japan shouldn't she stream at like 1-2 PM for us like most JP Members? I dont' follow her to know her times. I just enjoy her clips, For me having to choose i would put Kiara, Ina, Gura, Mumei, Krooni as Top EN 5, Then Calli, Ame, Fauna,Irys.

Oh trust Gura when there is trange stuff to have a ton of knowledge on i noticed lately :awesome: I think she had it at the beginning because they had to download different skins than the usual one, having all Themed ones, later she had her one like all the girls, at least from Kiara POV. Well, she doesn't seem to handle Motion too well we already seen that in other games, still i think it was just in the moment, not many rides were that bad.

Nothing really, she just choosed asking randmoly to chat about an easy game to try out i think :P But yeah it was painful to watch xD She was sooo scared to move around and even killing 1 enemy slinelty she run back hiding every time, i mean it was funny but annoying too xD It was obvious that she had a nice time but she was Ok with that, and as said i agree, it would be forced continuing, it's not her type of game, and i agree with you.

No? Really? Best DQ game ever, i'm every day pisse doff we don't have it as a Ps2 Classic when we have Dark Cloud & Chronicle by Level 5 -_- (DQ 8 was Level 5 and Square). I don't know if she's playing the Ps2 version on Pc or the 3Ds version, juding by the graphic not as chibi styled i would say Ps2 but i'm not sure. 

I doubt it, EN is more kinda generic gaming wise xD IS there any of the girls that is really good at some games? I can't think of any, they play many games but none in EN shines Like i think Fps and Botan comes to mind as an expert. Kiara said she likes JRPG and it's her favourite genre, but i saw pieces of Tales of, ok she play well but it's normal nothing amazing :P 

Anyway yeah, Single player stuff rarely get's clipped sadly.

I Mean i agree i don't know what it is but as Kiara said it's hot :awesome: 

They really didn't showed Anything that wasn't censored, so a lot fo skin and images but nothing as nips and stuff, i guess it's really borderline and it worked! 

Some Were simply gorgeous, especially the VHS/BD Images and the "Movie poster" at the end :P 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

No? Really? Best DQ game ever, i'm every day pisse doff we don't have it as a Ps2 Classic when we have Dark Cloud & Chronicle by Level 5 -_- (DQ 8 was Level 5 and Square). I don't know if she's playing the Ps2 version on Pc or the 3Ds version, juding by the graphic not as chibi styled i would say Ps2 but i'm not sure.

It's definitely the PS2 version since when she started it up the PS2 startup screen comes on. I doubt she's emulating it since I think that would get her in trouble so it's possible she's just playing it on a PS2 that she has owned from back in the day which would be really neat ? I thought maybe they released it on PS2 Classics on the JP store only but looking it up doesn't show me anything so I guess they never did. I don't see why Square won't make HD versions of it and the other games at this point though now that XI came out and sold a ton.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

IS there any of the girls that is really good at some games?

Calli has become very good at Jump King, the main game at least. It took some time, but now she can speedrun it in 8 minutes. That actually put her onto the top 500 of the leaderboard. 

Gura is good at rhythm games, as far as I know.

Ina is decently good at Mario Kart, I guess.

Sana is good at Pokemon, and knowledgeable about those games, since she played them a lot in her childhood. Although, I'm not sure if you can call anyone good at Pokemon. It's known as "Baby's first RPG", after all. We'll see if she is going to clap everyone again in the upcoming mini-tournament organized by Calli. She's also good at platformers judging by her Celeste playthrough.

10 hours ago, Redgrave said:

It's definitely the PS2 version since when she started it up the PS2 startup screen comes on.

Yep. Saw the beginning too, it's PS2 for sure. She even restarted the console at some point.

I didn't understand a lot of what was happening, but I had it on background and watched some bits. The one I remember is when she got wiped by the early enemies, pain peko ?. 

As for the kimono reveals, I liked all of them this time around. My favourites were Kronii and Mumei, I think. Kronii's design was super fancy - cool snake patterns, nice colour scheme, beautiful hair attire, and an awesome interactable (is this a word?) fan.

YreDTvU.png

I liked Mumei's design as well. It looks simple at the first glance, but the subtle patterns are very well done, the texture looks shiny. And her short hair look is very cute. Can say a lot about other outfits too, but I'll just mention Sana's Neighbula mask. That was the most unexpected moment out of all costume reveals I've seen lol. I like how her artist is involved in what she does, he often watches her streams. Very supportive guy.

9oLhs9w.png

I liked his art he drew for the occasion too.

FJL0cPcVQAI6v3u.jpg

In other news, Mumei's new song is out. Sounds great, I liked it. Gives you a feeling like you embark on an adventure. Going to listen to it again for sure.

Risu's first original song just came out too. Liked it as well. I like her voice, and her range, as I've said before. Her previous songs, were covers in Japanese, this one is mostly in English, and her accent sounds interesting here ?.

I keep saying it, but I really should go back and listen to the stuff I missed previously, like new songs from Irys and other EN members. 

More news, Kiara's new HoloTalk guest is the best girl YAGOO himself. She's accepting questions now. I wonder if this is going to be pre-recorded, the Yagoo's answers at least. Haven't seen a single full episode of HoloTalk yet, so I'm not sure. They're usually livestreamed, aren't they? Either way, this is big.

Finally, wanted to mention Ironmouse. There was her Birthday last week. She was sick, so she didn't do a full size celebration stream, but I heard she played the birthday messages including the ones from Hololive members, namely Ollie and Calli. I want to check the VOD for the wholesome time, I only got to see the second half where she was just chatting with Connor.

Speaking of Connor. He just finished the New Babe + in Jump King, and apparently Calli was watching ?. I think she even gifted some subs. Cool to see. I like how she's enjoying watching others play the game, even outside of Hololive.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

It's already been mentioned, but Mumei's original song is finally here, and it's beautiful. ? I'll be replaying this one a lot for sure.

This is the most excited I've been for a VTuber song to come out, and it didn't disappoint! She said that it was originally gong to have a more basic music video, but since it took so long to come out, she decided to put more resources into it. The CGI in it is pretty nuts and I love the art work. After the song came out last night, she also did part 1 of a song release after party stream where she discussed how nervous she was to show everyone. She also got rather *emotional* saying how she felt really lucky to be in her position and that she was thankful for everyone's support. She's a good bird. ? Part 2 of the after party is happening tonight, and she said she was going to do a live performance of the full song which should be good.

19 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I don't know, personally i found Myth better, probably because there was a lot of change too in the hairstyles (Gura Aside xD) while here, well the only really big difference is Mumei Short hair which i agree is adorable, i guess Bae too with long hair but i don't know, her desing keeps being sooo similar to Ollie for me that it's not as impacting. 

Yeah Mumei was really nice, i like that she has "Friend"? She called it too at her side if she wanna :P Gotta check this Clip channel out in the week since you guys praise it that much.

For me they are both waaay too "generic"? I don't know if it's the word, but i really find them not interesting, if i go on twitch on the Famous streamer tab and put on a girl just chatting there, same thing for me. Bae has even a nice voice while singing i heard but she kept laughing so i honestly closed the stream, glad she was having fun but eh....

Oh, it's random clip 40-50 secs of them talking about random stuff you don't have to care about the game, i hate valorant (Being an OW fan xD) but i didn't even noticed the game in the clips since they are so short. Living in japan shouldn't she stream at like 1-2 PM for us like most JP Members? I dont' follow her to know her times. I just enjoy her clips, For me having to choose i would put Kiara, Ina, Gura, Mumei, Krooni as Top EN 5, Then Calli, Ame, Fauna,Irys.

Oh trust Gura when there is trange stuff to have a ton of knowledge on i noticed lately :awesome: I think she had it at the beginning because they had to download different skins than the usual one, having all Themed ones, later she had her one like all the girls, at least from Kiara POV. Well, she doesn't seem to handle Motion too well we already seen that in other games, still i think it was just in the moment, not many rides were that bad.

Nothing really, she just choosed asking randmoly to chat about an easy game to try out i think :P But yeah it was painful to watch xD She was sooo scared to move around and even killing 1 enemy slinelty she run back hiding every time, i mean it was funny but annoying too xD It was obvious that she had a nice time but she was Ok with that, and as said i agree, it would be forced continuing, it's not her type of game, and i agree with you.

I doubt it, EN is more kinda generic gaming wise xD IS there any of the girls that is really good at some games? I can't think of any, they play many games but none in EN shines Like i think Fps and Botan comes to mind as an expert. Kiara said she likes JRPG and it's her favourite genre, but i saw pieces of Tales of, ok she play well but it's normal nothing amazing :P 

Anyway yeah, Single player stuff rarely get's clipped sadly.

I Mean i agree i don't know what it is but as Kiara said it's hot :awesome: 

They really didn't showed Anything that wasn't censored, so a lot fo skin and images but nothing as nips and stuff, i guess it's really borderline and it worked! 

Some Were simply gorgeous, especially the VHS/BD Images and the "Movie poster" at the end :P 

Fair enough. ? Baelz and Ollie have that red and white colour scheme, so I guess I can see why you think they look similar. Oh yeah, Friend has a top hat and bow tie to go along with Mumei's new outfit. It's pretty funny-looking. ? I get what you mean, yeah. I don't want to be too harsh, but those two don't really stand out to me like the others do. Outside of the outfit reveal and collabs, I haven't watched either of them in a while.

Ah okay, that's good then. ? Whenever I watch one of the JP girls streams, they usually end up being really late at night/early in the morning for me just before I go to bed (like 5am or something) which is around the time IRyS usually streams. I know the JP girls stream around midday for me too though, but since IRyS' main audience is from the US, that would be a bad time for them.

My EN ranking would look something like this:
Mumei > Ame > Gura > Fauna > IRyS > Kronii > Ina > Sana > Calli > Baelz > Kiara

Forgive me for the placement of Kiara and Ina because I know you like them a lot. ?

It was funny how they were all dressing up in Disney merch and Mumei was just Steve in a sweater with a pink Mickey Mouse hat. ? Ah okay. I was watching from Gura's POV, and it didn't get fixed there. But yeah, Mumei does seem prone to feeling motion sickness. She mentioned the other day that it wasn't so bad for her in the past, but she took a break from gaming in the leadup to her debut, so it started affecting her more since she wasn't used to it.

I see. Chat always has the worst ideas. ?

I haven't even played DQ11 yet despite owning the vanilla version and the S version. One of these days... ? I have heard that DQ8 is considered to be the best one in the series by a lot of people. I'm also bummed that Sony stopped supporting the PS2 classics on PS4 before we got a lot of the great ones to come over. But yeah, like @Slava mentioned, there are EN girls who are good at games, but it's more like a specific genre or game/series. Ina seems to be the best all-round gamer from what I've seen, but I don't think we could call any one of them a hardcore gamer. ? I think it's fair to say that the JP girls have better taste in games for the most part as well. ?

It's mostly the "milk" I'm surprised they were allowed to show. ? I've seen YouTube demonetize channels for far less. I see Haachama took things into her own hands and punished herself though. ?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Redgrave said:

It's definitely the PS2 version since when she started it up the PS2 startup screen comes on. I doubt she's emulating it since I think that would get her in trouble so it's possible she's just playing it on a PS2 that she has owned from back in the day which would be really neat 1f61b.png I thought maybe they released it on PS2 Classics on the JP store only but looking it up doesn't show me anything so I guess they never did. I don't see why Square won't make HD versions of it and the other games at this point though now that XI came out and sold a ton.

Ah ok, i missed that obviously xD Then i was right, it looked so, and glad she's playing the, in my opinion, better and original version of it. I Mean i think it's easier to emulate it and stream from Pc and you can't tell unless she shows programs by mistake but who knows yeah :P No i think it never did otherwise i would have read about it, i serriously would buy it even full Japanese.... I Mean, they are, starting with the 3Rd one and a Remake, for whatever reason. What a surprise that the 2 Most selling and best of the Series 8 & 11 are the Ps ones.... Seriously Dragon quest is a series nintendo doesn't deserves.

11 hours ago, Slava said:

Calli has become very good at Jump King, the main game at least. It took some time, but now she can speedrun it in 8 minutes. That actually put her onto the top 500 of the leaderboard. 

Gura is good at rhythm games, as far as I know.

Ina is decently good at Mario Kart, I guess.

Sana is good at Pokemon, and knowledgeable about those games, since she played them a lot in her childhood. Although, I'm not sure if you can call anyone good at Pokemon. It's known as "Baby's first RPG", after all. We'll see if she is going to clap everyone again in the upcoming mini-tournament organized by Calli. She's also good at platformers judging by her Celeste playthrough.

Yep. Saw the beginning too, it's PS2 for sure. She even restarted the console at some point.

I didn't understand a lot of what was happening, but I had it on background and watched some bits. The one I remember is when she got wiped by the early enemies, pain peko 1f601.png

I Mean, yeah about Calli andJump King i know she's really really good there but it's one game not even genre to say she's amazing at platform, maybe she is who knows, but she doens't play them much.

Gura yeah, i saw her being really good on those, gotta agree.

Eh, Ina is Average, i saw her training streams with Kiara xD Plus as Said i consider MK being 70% Lucky and 30% skill so i dont' consdier it as example.

Dont' know about that since, as you probably rea, i don't like her much, but i saw from a stream with Ina she is really knowledgable on the game indeed. Still i don't know how much good you could be at Pokèmon, it just comes down to having a better team not much else.

And another ones confirm, i should check the start of the streams then :P 

Lucky you, for me she streams in the morning, which wouldn't be bad since it's the weekend, but well i sleep on the weekend since i finally can xD

Holotalk is always Livesteramed so it will be live indeed, the only Pre recorded stuff was Tales of Talk with Suisei because it was a sponsored event. Kiara said she's pretty nervous indeed especially because she expect yagoo to talk some hard japanese so she hopes to not have too much troubles, really curious about it!

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Fair enough. 1f61b.png Baelz and Ollie have that red and white colour scheme, so I guess I can see why you think they look similar. Oh yeah, Friend has a top hat and bow tie to go along with Mumei's new outfit. It's pretty funny-looking. 1f606.png I get what you mean, yeah. I don't want to be too harsh, but those two don't really stand out to me like the others do. Outside of the outfit reveal and collabs, I haven't watched either of them in a while.

Ah okay, that's good then. 1f61b.png Whenever I watch one of the JP girls streams, they usually end up being really late at night/early in the morning for me just before I go to bed (like 5am or something) which is around the time IRyS usually streams. I know the JP girls stream around midday for me too though, but since IRyS' main audience is from the US, that would be a bad time for them.

My EN ranking would look something like this:
Mumei > Ame > Gura > Fauna > IRyS > Kronii > Ina > Sana > Calli > Baelz > Kiara

Forgive me for the placement of Kiara and Ina because I know you like them a lot. 1f61b.png

It was funny how they were all dressing up in Disney merch and Mumei was just Steve in a sweater with a pink Mickey Mouse hat. 1f604.png Ah okay. I was watching from Gura's POV, and it didn't get fixed there. But yeah, Mumei does seem prone to feeling motion sickness. She mentioned the other day that it wasn't so bad for her in the past, but she took a break from gaming in the leadup to her debut, so it started affecting her more since she wasn't used to it.

I see. Chat always has the worst ideas. 1f61d.png

I haven't even played DQ11 yet despite owning the vanilla version and the S version. One of these days... 1f61b.png I have heard that DQ8 is considered to be the best one in the series by a lot of people. I'm also bummed that Sony stopped supporting the PS2 classics on PS4 before we got a lot of the great ones to come over. But yeah, like @Slava mentioned, there are EN girls who are good at games, but it's more like a specific genre or game/series. Ina seems to be the best all-round gamer from what I've seen, but I don't think we could call any one of them a hardcore gamer. 1f61b.png I think it's fair to say that the JP girls have better taste in games for the most part as well. 1f604.png

It's mostly the "milk" I'm surprised they were allowed to show. 1f61d.png I've seen YouTube demonetize channels for far less. I see Haachama took things into her own hands and punished herself though. 

Damn This, Risu and other Recent ones, i really have to do a massive catch up on the latest songs, in the weekdn i should sit through them! 

Yeah i guess it's the scheme color, but even the type of model and desing i would say, not really the personality, i actually prefer Olli being more Blunt and "screamy" than bae that seems condesceding, presumptuos at times. Yeah i'm surprised they went and given her that but i guess it's kind alike the Fans and Masks for the other girls xD Well i'm glad i'm not the only one i guess thinking like that even if you're less harsh than me :P 

Really? do we live in the Same region? You are just one hour before me and most girls stream at 13-14 PM here xD Some in particular like Aqua Haachama or Pekora (During the week) are always at those times! Suisei too. OOHHH Sorry my bad i read you're phrase wrong xD Yeah i guess she streams for the US audience so it's like Early morning for her maybe? 

I Mean i can udnestrand Ina but Kiara you're doing it on purpose xD Come on i can get it's a Loudy eprsonality not for everybody but can't tell me you prefer sana and bae to her -_- 

Maybe it was like that as you sadi with just the hat from Kiara POV too and i just didn't noticed, as said i started watching that they were already going around. She should defintiively work on it then, i guess it's because she isn't really used to this kind aof stuff now if before it wasn't as bad. But who know with this things.

Oh i obviously recommend it, it's not perfect but it's a great JRPG, i have the S version to play (The Better Version :awesome: Well aside from graphic, 'cause nintendo) Indeed, it's absolutely still one of my favourite game ever. Always sad to not be abel to play it again....

I would say that the JP girls are better at playing overall, there are some that are more random, if i think of Lamy or Nene i can't think of anything for example but Suisei? Aqua? Botan on Fps or i guess Miko in chaotic games, somthing like that? xD They are awesome, i don't know if you ever seen what a MONSTER suisei is at tetris, is scary. 

Well, it's not as Eveident i guess? I don't know :P Oh the YT algorythm is a joke obviosuly. Yeah i heard about that, i really don't watch the Videos you pass from this channel, i followed it at first but i got really annoied at how Baity it is with its titles and videos, i had the same clips form Sushi or Sashimi telling what it was staright away not with a Vague single world to push Views. 

Hacchama chama, she forgor :awesome: 

• Like 3

My top 5 EN members I enjoy watching most are probably Ina, Calli, Gura, Sana, Fauna. Overall, it's the same but with Ollie at number 1 ?. 

Haven't been keeping up with the JP side, but I like Pekora, Rushia, and Haachama.

All of that is in regards to their content and personality. In terms of character design the list would be very different. It's very hard to rank.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Slava said:

I didn't understand a lot of what was happening, but I had it on background and watched some bits. The one I remember is when she got wiped by the early enemies, pain peko 1f601.png

In other news, Mumei's new song is out. Sounds great, I liked it. Gives you a feeling like you embark on an adventure. Going to listen to it again for sure.

I missed it when she restarted the console but that's cool that she's playing it on one then. And yeah with Pekora or Subaru I like to have them on in the background if they are playing something I'm interested in even if I can't understand them since even if I don't they usually react to something or do a funny voice that I can't help but laugh at ?

And yeah Mumei's new song is great ? I was expecting more CG in it but what was shown was really good. There were a couple moments that I feel like were drone camera footage but with CG stuff these days it can sometimes be hard to tell ? I'm glad that she got her own song though, and like mentioned above it was nice seeing the afterparty for it where she got a bit emotional over it.

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah ok, i missed that obviously xD Then i was right, it looked so, and glad she's playing the, in my opinion, better and original version of it. I Mean i think it's easier to emulate it and stream from Pc and you can't tell unless she shows programs by mistake but who knows yeah :P No i think it never did otherwise i would have read about it, i serriously would buy it even full Japanese.... I Mean, they are, starting with the 3Rd one and a Remake, for whatever reason. What a surprise that the 2 Most selling and best of the Series 8 & 11 are the Ps ones.... Seriously Dragon quest is a series nintendo doesn't deserves.

I Mean, yeah about Calli andJump King i know she's really really good there but it's one game not even genre to say she's amazing at platform, maybe she is who knows, but she doens't play them much.

Gura yeah, i saw her being really good on those, gotta agree.

Eh, Ina is Average, i saw her training streams with Kiara xD Plus as Said i consider MK being 70% Lucky and 30% skill so i dont' consdier it as example.

I don't know anything about the other versions of it but since they are on 3DS and iOS I can't imagine they are very good since my understanding is most of the time 3DS and iOS ports of games wind up being something of a downgrade or at least seen as not as good as the console versions since they have to change something to compensate for the ports. The most notable example I can think of is the Ni no Kuni 3DS version which I think is only half the game's story and the combat was changed to be something similar to Pokemon.

But yeah, it is weird that Square haven't released the old ones or even the PS2 games but they did recently release FF1-6 only on mobile and Steam so who knows what goes on in their heads ? I guess I won't completely count them out yet since I feel like maybe they will change their minds whenever DQXII releases and sees how well that does before remastering the older games but at the same time they probably could have just done it by now and not have anything bad happen.

As for who is good at what I think Gura is also good at Dead by Daylight since she said she put a lot of time into it. She probably could be alright at Devil May Cry but that stinky shark apparently forgot that she was playing DMC4 since she left off over halfway through the game ? I think I also remember her being good at Resident Evil 7 and 2 but I haven't seen how she did in 8. I wish one of them would play the originals or 4, 5, and 6. 

Ame is also good at FPS games, and she manages to do fine in platformers even if she rages a lot ? 

I feel like Ina is good at a lot of stuff she plays though notably I think FPS stuff is something she has picked up on since I remember her doing pretty well in Black Mesa. She also seems to be good at Monster Hunter since she was basically leading the others in the collab the other day but it probably helps that she played it a lot.

2 hours ago, Slava said:

My top 5 EN members I enjoy watching most are probably Ina, Calli, Gura, Sana, Fauna. Overall, it's the same but with Ollie at number 1 1f601.png

Haven't been keeping up with the JP side, but I like Pekora, Rushia, and Haachama.

All of that is in regards to their content and personality. In terms of character design the list would be very different. It's very hard to rank.

It's hard for me to rank them but I guess for me in all of EN it goes Gura, Mumei, Fauna, Ame, IRyS Kronii, Ina, Sana, Baelz, Calli, and Kiara. I wish I could put Sana higher since I like her personality but her streaming schedule is really inconsistent but I guess she makes up for it by doing like really long marathons ?

But overall I think Pekora is my number one. Her liking Metal Gear Solid and other good games as much as she does just means she's a rabbit war criminal after my own heart ? I wish Konami would give them permissions again so she can bring those VODs back along with them potentially playing Revengeance. I feel like Gura would love Revengeance especially since Raiden basically is that "I studied the blade" kind of character she loves so much ? That and I want to see her and the others react to Senator Armstrong.

In other news I guess Pikamee didn't stream this weekend because she was sick. I looked in the comments of her video giving an update and she sang the Star Wars theme at one point ?

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah i guess it's the scheme color, but even the type of model and desing i would say, not really the personality, i actually prefer Olli being more Blunt and "screamy" than bae that seems condesceding, presumptuos at times. Yeah i'm surprised they went and given her that but i guess it's kind alike the Fans and Masks for the other girls xD Well i'm glad i'm not the only one i guess thinking like that even if you're less harsh than me :P 

Really? do we live in the Same region? You are just one hour before me and most girls stream at 13-14 PM here xD Some in particular like Aqua Haachama or Pekora (During the week) are always at those times! Suisei too. OOHHH Sorry my bad i read you're phrase wrong xD Yeah i guess she streams for the US audience so it's like Early morning for her maybe? 

I Mean i can udnestrand Ina but Kiara you're doing it on purpose xD Come on i can get it's a Loudy eprsonality not for everybody but can't tell me you prefer sana and bae to her -_- 

Maybe it was like that as you sadi with just the hat from Kiara POV too and i just didn't noticed, as said i started watching that they were already going around. She should defintiively work on it then, i guess it's because she isn't really used to this kind aof stuff now if before it wasn't as bad. But who know with this things.

Oh i obviously recommend it, it's not perfect but it's a great JRPG, i have the S version to play (The Better Version :awesome: Well aside from graphic, 'cause nintendo) Indeed, it's absolutely still one of my favourite game ever. Always sad to not be abel to play it again....

I would say that the JP girls are better at playing overall, there are some that are more random, if i think of Lamy or Nene i can't think of anything for example but Suisei? Aqua? Botan on Fps or i guess Miko in chaotic games, somthing like that? xD They are awesome, i don't know if you ever seen what a MONSTER suisei is at tetris, is scary. 

Well, it's not as Eveident i guess? I don't know :P Oh the YT algorythm is a joke obviosuly. Yeah i heard about that, i really don't watch the Videos you pass from this channel, i followed it at first but i got really annoied at how Baity it is with its titles and videos, i had the same clips form Sushi or Sashimi telling what it was staright away not with a Vague single world to push Views. 

Hacchama chama, she forgor :awesome: 

Spoiler

Baelz is also pretty "screamy" going off what I've seen of her, or at least loud. ? Ollie takes the cake with that though. Watching her steams would be like a torture session for me. ? They both seem to be the "rule-breaker" type though. Baelz with her love of Roberu, and Ollie with the trifecta of male collabs, VShojo collabs, and e-celeb worship, so I imagine that's why they get on pretty well with each other.

I'm sure most of the streams are around then, but I've definitely seen a few JP streams that were very early in the morning for me. The recent Yakuza Kiwami 2 stream from Subaru was around then because I remember watching it before I went to bed, as was one of the DQ8 streams from Pekora if I'm not mistaken because I think they overlapped with each other. But yeah, I think I remember IRyS saying she got up early to stream.

I mean no offence with this, but I have my reasons for disliking Kiara besides her personality (which I'm also not a fan of). She was the one pushing for collabs with VShojo and saying how she "doesn't give a shit" about the people who dislike that which is what really rubbed me the wrong way. Her and Calli just seem to hold contempt for a subset of the Hololive fanbase and do a terrible job of hiding it. I see more recently she asked chat if it was okay to collab with males, but it didn't feel like a genuine question since of course YouTube chat would be supportive of that. Just felt like another way for her to divide the Hololive fanbase and get people to attack each other. But honestly though, after seeing some of the stuff Calli's said and done over the past day or two, I'm starting to think she's the worst EN member now. ? I prefer the less controversial members of EN. Sana at least isn't a magnet for drama like those two are. 

Yeah, I've heard S is better in pretty much every way besides the graphics. I'll probably just skip straight to that one since slightly worse graphics doesn't really bother me anyway. Regretfully, the only DQ game I've played is Builders. ?

I think I have heard before that Suisei is crazy good at Tetris. It's always super impressive to watch a master at that game.

I don't like the clickbait either. I think they do have clips I don't see on other channels though, so that's why I stay subbed. 

Haachama can't even follow the rules she set for herself smh. ? But speaking of her, I see she played Minecraft with Mumei and Baelz earlier. I didn't watch the whole stream, but some funny clips came out of it. ?

• Like 2

On 18/1/2022 at 0:16 AM, Redgrave said:

I missed it when she restarted the console but that's cool that she's playing it on one then. And yeah with Pekora or Subaru I like to have them on in the background if they are playing something I'm interested in even if I can't understand them since even if I don't they usually react to something or do a funny voice that I can't help but laugh at 1f61b.png

And yeah Mumei's new song is great 1f601.png I was expecting more CG in it but what was shown was really good. There were a couple moments that I feel like were drone camera footage but with CG stuff these days it can sometimes be hard to tell 1f61b.png I'm glad that she got her own song though, and like mentioned above it was nice seeing the afterparty for it where she got a bit emotional over it.

I don't know anything about the other versions of it but since they are on 3DS and iOS I can't imagine they are very good since my understanding is most of the time 3DS and iOS ports of games wind up being something of a downgrade or at least seen as not as good as the console versions since they have to change something to compensate for the ports. The most notable example I can think of is the Ni no Kuni 3DS version which I think is only half the game's story and the combat was changed to be something similar to Pokemon.

But yeah, it is weird that Square haven't released the old ones or even the PS2 games but they did recently release FF1-6 only on mobile and Steam so who knows what goes on in their heads 1f62c.png I guess I won't completely count them out yet since I feel like maybe they will change their minds whenever DQXII releases and sees how well that does before remastering the older games but at the same time they probably could have just done it by now and not have anything bad happen.

As for who is good at what I think Gura is also good at Dead by Daylight since she said she put a lot of time into it. She probably could be alright at Devil May Cry but that stinky shark apparently forgot that she was playing DMC4 since she left off over halfway through the game 1f61b.png I think I also remember her being good at Resident Evil 7 and 2 but I haven't seen how she did in 8. I wish one of them would play the originals or 4, 5, and 6. 

Ame is also good at FPS games, and she manages to do fine in platformers even if she rages a lot 1f61b.png 

I feel like Ina is good at a lot of stuff she plays though notably I think FPS stuff is something she has picked up on since I remember her doing pretty well in Black Mesa. She also seems to be good at Monster Hunter since she was basically leading the others in the collab the other day but it probably helps that she played it a lot.

It's hard for me to rank them but I guess for me in all of EN it goes Gura, Mumei, Fauna, Ame, IRyS Kronii, Ina, Sana, Baelz, Calli, and Kiara. I wish I could put Sana higher since I like her personality but her streaming schedule is really inconsistent but I guess she makes up for it by doing like really long marathons 1f61b.png

From what i've seen around the Ds/Ios versions are for sure a lot more Chibi stiled than the original, they compensated graphycally with that (which is kinda sad, really, the 2012? Nintendo console can't handle a 2004 Ps2 game?) I don't know much else since i'm not interested in that version, i know they added 2 usable character, just for whatever reason, i found the Actual party of 4 really nice, no wondering who to put or change. Damn Half the story, what's even the point playing it then? 

Square is just a commercial SH in my opinion, so FF sales just by default that's why it's everywhere  I guess DQ has to become commercial too and sell a lot with more titles than one, i don't know if i hope for that if it ends up getting ruined like FF, i prefer it remaining "Niche" then! They are taking the super slow approach because id doesn't sell by default with the name DQ but who know why the heck they choosed the 3Rd one to remaster, i doubt it was really big considering it was like what, SNES time?

I Mean no, trust me xD I play DBD at a decent level and watch actual High level player playing it, Gura isn't even at my level xD DBD is an easily deceiving game because you have to know what are you seeing and Gura just goes against Meh survivors that's why she looks good :P Still is pretty average on it which isn't bad at all! DMC can't say much i saw only clips of her there but i guess she's playing on normal no? So pretty well normal xD RE seems that series they just play the recent ones because are more interesting in bringing views, which is a pity indeed.

BOY  I'm the only one here who likes My chicken queen :( 

19 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Baelz is also pretty "screamy" going off what I've seen of her, or at least loud. 1f61b.png Ollie takes the cake with that though. Watching her steams would be like a torture session for me. 1f605.png They both seem to be the "rule-breaker" type though. Baelz with her love of Roberu, and Ollie with the trifecta of male collabs, VShojo collabs, and e-celeb worship, so I imagine that's why they get on pretty well with each other.

I'm sure most of the streams are around then, but I've definitely seen a few JP streams that were very early in the morning for me. The recent Yakuza Kiwami 2 stream from Subaru was around then because I remember watching it before I went to bed, as was one of the DQ8 streams from Pekora if I'm not mistaken because I think they overlapped with each other. But yeah, I think I remember IRyS saying she got up early to stream.

I mean no offence with this, but I have my reasons for disliking Kiara besides her personality (which I'm also not a fan of). She was the one pushing for collabs with VShojo and saying how she "doesn't give a shit" about the people who dislike that which is what really rubbed me the wrong way. Her and Calli just seem to hold contempt for a subset of the Hololive fanbase and do a terrible job of hiding it. I see more recently she asked chat if it was okay to collab with males, but it didn't feel like a genuine question since of course YouTube chat would be supportive of that. Just felt like another way for her to divide the Hololive fanbase and get people to attack each other. But honestly though, after seeing some of the stuff Calli's said and done over the past day or two, I'm starting to think she's the worst EN member now. 1f61b.png I prefer the less controversial members of EN. Sana at least isn't a magnet for drama like those two are. 

Yeah, I've heard S is better in pretty much every way besides the graphics. I'll probably just skip straight to that one since slightly worse graphics doesn't really bother me anyway. Regretfully, the only DQ game I've played is Builders. 1f61b.png

I think I have heard before that Suisei is crazy good at Tetris. It's always super impressive to watch a master at that game.

I don't like the clickbait either. I think they do have clips I don't see on other channels though, so that's why I stay subbed. 

Haachama can't even follow the rules she set for herself smh. 1f61d.png But speaking of her, I see she played Minecraft with Mumei and Baelz earlier. I didn't watch the whole stream, but some funny clips came out of it. 1f604.png

Yeah i guess there is that too with Bae, being too loud for my tastes, i saw some early Ollie clips, damn glad she tuned down. I think they are just more expansive persons compared to the other girls, and Risu Collab twice with Roberu, one like yesterday too on a game! Still i would say i just watch them both if they are on a Collab clip not clip of them specifically personally.

Oh absolutely, Pekora when she plays JRPGs in the weekend always streams at 7 AM for me for example. That's probably the one you talked about, last 2 DQ stream she did were in the early morning for us. WHat is the time from Japan to US? Like 16 hours? If so i guess Irys stream at like 6-7 AM for her.

Eh, i think you took some stuff to seriously, in the end she did one collab with what is called nyanners? and that's it. Maybe it's just that i'm used more to a western atitude in those things since i Watch streamers and YTbers since 2012 and are all Americans or EU people. Well she asks rightly i would say because she doesn't really wanna make a collab where she has no views it's normal. I would hope Chat is supportive about it otherwise it's pretty stupid, i mean i wouldn't really care to watch it if it's not a nice game becaus epersonally Gameplay comes first for me to enjoy, that's why i never basically watch any Superchat stream.

Calli just did what she had too, she doens't have ANY mod checking in her chat and i can imagine there are people actually sending harassing superchats, as said i don't know if you think this is controversy, ah, you Clearly missed some Real ones like i'm seeing in the DBD streaming community (One Streamer i watch receives actually threats and harassing outside the game, if that's not bad...) or some years ago with Piewdiepie, now those were real ones. 

Well, Sana doesn't do anything, hard to create then :awesome: 

Well in S the story is 95% the same, you have Japanese voices, and there is an Extra dungeon with a DQ 8 Character as a "guest" i'm really curious about so yeah start there it's best i guess, i paied them both so i plaied the base one too :P 

Oh come on, Builders looks nice, i hope so i have to play them xD 

Crazy good is an understatement, search some clips, is just SCARY how she can easily and fast talk to chat, maybe reply to her sister too all the while basically winning the Battle tetris royale without any trouble.

Eh, i got really tired of them releasing 6 out of 7 videos super baity especially when comapred to the same title and clip of others. They post most stuff i see Sushi post too.

Oh i watched a bit of the streams while i was on my Lunch break yesterday, it was awesome, i'm really happy and surprised hachaama collabs with the EN members, hope for more in the Future, i'm curious to see her and Ina, what the heck would come out :P 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

From what i've seen around the Ds/Ios versions are for sure a lot more Chibi stiled than the original, they compensated graphycally with that (which is kinda sad, really, the 2012? Nintendo console can't handle a 2004 Ps2 game?) I don't know much else since i'm not interested in that version, i know they added 2 usable character, just for whatever reason, i found the Actual party of 4 really nice, no wondering who to put or change. Damn Half the story, what's even the point playing it then? 

Square is just a commercial SH in my opinion, so FF sales just by default that's why it's everywhere  I guess DQ has to become commercial too and sell a lot with more titles than one, i don't know if i hope for that if it ends up getting ruined like FF, i prefer it remaining "Niche" then! They are taking the super slow approach because id doesn't sell by default with the name DQ but who know why the heck they choosed the 3Rd one to remaster, i doubt it was really big considering it was like what, SNES time?

I Mean no, trust me xD I play DBD at a decent level and watch actual High level player playing it, Gura isn't even at my level xD DBD is an easily deceiving game because you have to know what are you seeing and Gura just goes against Meh survivors that's why she looks good :P Still is pretty average on it which isn't bad at all! DMC can't say much i saw only clips of her there but i guess she's playing on normal no? So pretty well normal xD RE seems that series they just play the recent ones because are more interesting in bringing views, which is a pity indeed.

Yeah, it's weird how some games would have to compensate for the hardware like that. Some do it better than others I suppose but yeah you think a PS2 game wouldn't be that hard to run. And yeah, I think the story ends when you beat the White Witch and some of the moments leading up to it are cut out so not the ideal experience ?

Yeah, I guess I should be careful what I wish for since I wouldn't want Dragon Quest to go down in quality too ? I still think it is odd though since they gave everyone else the Musuo type games and that Minecraft one. I don't really know much about the history of the series to say why they would remaster the third one myself. Maybe it's easier for them to compared to the older ones, but otherwise I have no idea ?

I guess I just base her winning occasionally as her being decent at it ? But as for DMC I think so far she has struggled with 4 the most since the learning curve on that is kind of big especially if you don't pick up on the mechanics but I think for 5 and 3 she picked up on it fine although yeah for 3 I think she did Normal and on 5 she picked Easy without realizing it ? It's also funny because in today's stream she mentioned how she hasn't finished DMC4 along with Super Metroid and something else I forgot. As for RE yeah, I wish they would play the originals. I saw Miko played RE1 Remake not too long ago so they all should have permission for it. Even Fauna said something about wanting to know more about Chris Redfield.

• Like 2

On 19/01/2022 at 2:12 PM, Sora9427 said:

Yeah i guess there is that too with Bae, being too loud for my tastes, i saw some early Ollie clips, damn glad she tuned down. I think they are just more expansive persons compared to the other girls, and Risu Collab twice with Roberu, one like yesterday too on a game! Still i would say i just watch them both if they are on a Collab clip not clip of them specifically personally.

Oh absolutely, Pekora when she plays JRPGs in the weekend always streams at 7 AM for me for example. That's probably the one you talked about, last 2 DQ stream she did were in the early morning for us. WHat is the time from Japan to US? Like 16 hours? If so i guess Irys stream at like 6-7 AM for her.

Eh, i think you took some stuff to seriously, in the end she did one collab with what is called nyanners? and that's it. Maybe it's just that i'm used more to a western atitude in those things since i Watch streamers and YTbers since 2012 and are all Americans or EU people. Well she asks rightly i would say because she doesn't really wanna make a collab where she has no views it's normal. I would hope Chat is supportive about it otherwise it's pretty stupid, i mean i wouldn't really care to watch it if it's not a nice game becaus epersonally Gameplay comes first for me to enjoy, that's why i never basically watch any Superchat stream.

Calli just did what she had too, she doens't have ANY mod checking in her chat and i can imagine there are people actually sending harassing superchats, as said i don't know if you think this is controversy, ah, you Clearly missed some Real ones like i'm seeing in the DBD streaming community (One Streamer i watch receives actually threats and harassing outside the game, if that's not bad...) or some years ago with Piewdiepie, now those were real ones. 

Well, Sana doesn't do anything, hard to create then :awesome: 

Well in S the story is 95% the same, you have Japanese voices, and there is an Extra dungeon with a DQ 8 Character as a "guest" i'm really curious about so yeah start there it's best i guess, i paied them both so i plaied the base one too :P 

Oh come on, Builders looks nice, i hope so i have to play them xD 

Crazy good is an understatement, search some clips, is just SCARY how she can easily and fast talk to chat, maybe reply to her sister too all the while basically winning the Battle tetris royale without any trouble.

Eh, i got really tired of them releasing 6 out of 7 videos super baity especially when comapred to the same title and clip of others. They post most stuff i see Sushi post too.

Oh i watched a bit of the streams while i was on my Lunch break yesterday, it was awesome, i'm really happy and surprised hachaama collabs with the EN members, hope for more in the Future, i'm curious to see her and Ina, what the heck would come out :P 

I don't really keep up with what the ID girls do, because honestly, none of them appeal to me. The only streams I'd watch with them in it are when they do a collab with an EN girl I like. By themselves, I don't think they're very entertaining. 

It depends where in the US you're comparing it from since they have different time zones. 5am for me is like 2pm in Japan. Sometimes a couple of hours earlier which is better for me, so I guess for her it's usually around 12:00-14:00. It's still late at night for the US. All this talk of time zones is making me confused though. ?

Maybe, but I think it says something about her that she pushed for a collab with a controversial VTuber like Nyanners. That collab was going to have another member of VShojo in it to start with, but Hololive management found out they had been shit-talking the company on stream, so they weren't allowed to be a part of it in the end. I was okay with ignoring it, especially since I didn't really watch much of Kiara anyway, but like I said, it was her comments about the people who didn't like it which rubbed me the wrong way. Even if it was just one stream, I just think opening up Hololive to those kinds of individuals is a bad idea. It paved the way for Calli's collab with Ironmouse not long after. This is why I believe in the Myth Trinity of Ame, Gura, and Ina. ?

All the Hololive girls get some bad superchats every now and then, but most of them either ignore it or just read the name and not the message. For whatever reason, Calli felt the need to directly address the message on stream and "roast" the person who sent it, going so far as to make a new rule where she's going to give their superchat money to another streamer just to spite them. I watch VTuber streams for some light-hearted entertainment, not this petty drama. Besides, I wouldn't call the superchat that started this whole thing "harassing". It was a big overreaction on Calli's part imo. And sure, there are bigger controversies from other streamers, but I guess I hold the Hololive talent to a higher standard than that since they're supposed to professionals. It always seems to be Calli and Kiara who get involved with stuff like this.

Builders was a good game (I haven't played the 2nd game yet). I guess I just feel weird about playing a spin-off before the main series. ?

I watched a couple of Suisei Tetris clips. The first one is where she managed to sing a song without breaking her concentration on the game. The other clip is where she managed to hold her own against the 2nd ranked Tetris 99 player worldwide. Suisei is built different. ?

Fair enough. 

Yeah, the Haachama collabs with EN are always a blessing. ?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Yeah, it's weird how some games would have to compensate for the hardware like that. Some do it better than others I suppose but yeah you think a PS2 game wouldn't be that hard to run. And yeah, I think the story ends when you beat the White Witch and some of the moments leading up to it are cut out so not the ideal experience 1f61b.png

Yeah, I guess I should be careful what I wish for since I wouldn't want Dragon Quest to go down in quality too 1f62c.png I still think it is odd though since they gave everyone else the Musuo type games and that Minecraft one. I don't really know much about the history of the series to say why they would remaster the third one myself. Maybe it's easier for them to compared to the older ones, but otherwise I have no idea 1f61b.png

I guess I just base her winning occasionally as her being decent at it 1f61b.png But as for DMC I think so far she has struggled with 4 the most since the learning curve on that is kind of big especially if you don't pick up on the mechanics but I think for 5 and 3 she picked up on it fine although yeah for 3 I think she did Normal and on 5 she picked Easy without realizing it 1f61b.png It's also funny because in today's stream she mentioned how she hasn't finished DMC4 along with Super Metroid and something else I forgot. As for RE yeah, I wish they would play the originals. I saw Miko played RE1 Remake not too long ago so they all should have permission for it. Even Fauna said something about wanting to know more about Chris Redfield.

I think it's just that Nintendo sucks at Hardware developing xD I Mean it took what at Ps3 released to have a 3D pokèmon? They just hide it well with the same games over and over but it's visible with Third parties. Mah, i don't udnerstand why cut the story, if they already changed the gameplay i doubt it was trouble covering everything.

Indeed, with SH nowadays sadly it's not always for the best that a game series goes commercial :( Well they just gave TK and i don't know who did Builders, the characters and they just put their name in the game earning money, that's basically why, i doubt Square did anything in those games. I Mean wouldn't the Ps2 one be a lot easier asset than a SNES one? xD At least start from the first then it makes sense, why the 3Rd one, who knows.

Yeah but it's not that sadly, i would say Try and see the game but i really don't advise it, and i say it with like 300 hours in it. I didn't play DmC (Remake Aside) so i can't really judge and trust you, but yeah as expected, i wouldn't say then that she's great in them, she's normal :P I'm not surprised she didn't finish it, Gura seems that kind of person that if it doesn't continue a game often she leaves it for who know, months or more. I think for RE they don't have any eprmission trouble otherwise even 7-8 would have been trouble, i guess not many are attracted to that style, Aside Korone And few others most girl play Recent games in the end. 

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't really keep up with what the ID girls do, because honestly, none of them appeal to me. The only streams I'd watch with them in it are when they do a collab with an EN girl I like. By themselves, I don't think they're very entertaining. 

It depends where in the US you're comparing it from since they have different time zones. 5am for me is like 2pm in Japan. Sometimes a couple of hours earlier which is better for me, so I guess for her it's usually around 12:00-14:00. It's still late at night for the US. All this talk of time zones is making me confused though. 1f61d.png

Maybe, but I think it says something about her that she pushed for a collab with a controversial VTuber like Nyanners. That collab was going to have another member of VShojo in it to start with, but Hololive management found out they had been shit-talking the company on stream, so they weren't allowed to be a part of it in the end. I was okay with ignoring it, especially since I didn't really watch much of Kiara anyway, but like I said, it was her comments about the people who didn't like it which rubbed me the wrong way. Even if it was just one stream, I just think opening up Hololive to those kinds of individuals is a bad idea. It paved the way for Calli's collab with Ironmouse not long after. This is why I believe in the Myth Trinity of Ame, Gura, and Ina. 1f61b.png

All the Hololive girls get some bad superchats every now and then, but most of them either ignore it or just read the name and not the message. For whatever reason, Calli felt the need to directly address the message on stream and "roast" the person who sent it, going so far as to make a new rule where she's going to give their superchat money to another streamer just to spite them. I watch VTuber streams for some light-hearted entertainment, not this petty drama. Besides, I wouldn't call the superchat that started this whole thing "harassing". It was a big overreaction on Calli's part imo. And sure, there are bigger controversies from other streamers, but I guess I hold the Hololive talent to a higher standard than that since they're supposed to professionals. It always seems to be Calli and Kiara who get involved with stuff like this.

Builders was a good game (I haven't played the 2nd game yet). I guess I just feel weird about playing a spin-off before the main series. 1f61b.png

I watched a couple of Suisei Tetris clips. The first one is where she managed to sing a song without breaking her concentration on the game. The other clip is where she managed to hold her own against the 2nd ranked Tetris 99 player worldwide. Suisei is built different. 1f61b.png

Fair enough. 

Yeah, the Haachama collabs with EN are always a blessing. 1f601.png

Ah I see, i can understand i guess, the problem is they rarely speka in full English to watch one aside Moona, I follow all the First gen but rarely watch them properly aside Moona, i love her singing. the only ID girl i have no interested in is Anyaa, she doesn't appeal me at all even after clips and collabs.

I mean there are 2-3 hours from East coast to west coast not like 20 hours xD We have 7-8 hours in EU from Japan yeah. If she streams at that time, is like 4 AM for us and 10 PM for the US actually it's worst for us :P A lot of the girls streams at 1 PM for us which means 9 PM for them, at night. Then there is hacchama streaming now at 7 PM meaning it's like 5 AM for her :awesome: 

I mean V-Shoujo, i don't jknow or care about them but seems the Commercial side of V tuber especially being on Twitch rather than YT, so i'm not surprised if it's true but i doubt Kiara wanted more than collabing with Maybe somebdoy she watched i don't know. I think you're just biased if you write that then xD

I'm more Opened i guess in that Sense maybe that's why i like Calli and Kiara, they are more the normal Western streamer which for me it's not bad, i even hear Kiara reasoning of a time after Hololive knowing she won't do it Forever, something i don't know if other girls would say, then again, it's tastes in the end. 

I mean for what you and i know she could have gotten a Ton not showed by YT with a lot of bad stuff on them, trust me, go on tiwtch ons ome streams, oh the bad things you sya most of them get are pretty tame. I think it's fair for her doing whatever she wants in the end, it's her stream, and after all ti's up to a person to waste their money or not, thos epoeple clearly have time and money to waste if they pay to insult somebdoy they don't like. And as i alreayd said, don't think this is Drama, not at all xD I can see you don't go on Twitch where it's 100 times worst :P I think the SC she showed was just one fo many, probably not one of the worst of course, i think her "bad" choice is not having mods, she needs them the other girls have some and filters out the nast messages. 

I Mean they are just under a company, like basiclaly 90% of the YTuber at the start was under Machinima xD So i wouldn't say they have standard, they just have baselines to respect in line with the contract which who knwos what they are watching hacchama doing H stream now :P Plus You exaggerate i think, can't say Clali since i don't watch her but Kiara isn't involved in anything in the last months, i watch her really foten in the alst 3 months i would say.

Ah, yeah that i can see, that's why i keep it for last even after Heroes :P 

Yeah Suisei is incredible, she definitively is one of my favourite and i think she probably is the best gamer in all Hololive with Aqua (And Botan on Fps).

It's always so nice to hear Haachaam English, she seems peaceful. She seems :awesome: 

• Like 2

Mumei was a part of a couple of drawing streams yesterday. One was a solo doodle stream, and the other was a Gartic Phone collab with Baelz, Iofi, Ollie, and some of the Holostars. In the doodle stream, she drew some new friends. ?

xgFZmaD.png

Some bonus edits:

2GkLvuY.png x4ffEvS.png

She also had a game plan for the Gartic Phone collab. She explained in the earlier stream that she wanted to start off with a cute drawing, before then surprise everyone with nightmare fuel. Great success I'd say. ?

She did some other freaky drawings too. ? Since she was the only one in the collab who doesn't speak Japanese, and she also took some sleeping pills prior to the stream, she didn't speak all that much, but everything she did say was golden. I'm bias, sure, but she was the star of the show. I love my owlshi. ?

aKHxaCA.png 8WoAS43.png

18 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah I see, i can understand i guess, the problem is they rarely speka in full English to watch one aside Moona, I follow all the First gen but rarely watch them properly aside Moona, i love her singing. the only ID girl i have no interested in is Anyaa, she doesn't appeal me at all even after clips and collabs.

I mean there are 2-3 hours from East coast to west coast not like 20 hours xD We have 7-8 hours in EU from Japan yeah. If she streams at that time, is like 4 AM for us and 10 PM for the US actually it's worst for us :P A lot of the girls streams at 1 PM for us which means 9 PM for them, at night. Then there is hacchama streaming now at 7 PM meaning it's like 5 AM for her :awesome: 

I mean V-Shoujo, i don't jknow or care about them but seems the Commercial side of V tuber especially being on Twitch rather than YT, so i'm not surprised if it's true but i doubt Kiara wanted more than collabing with Maybe somebdoy she watched i don't know. I think you're just biased if you write that then xD

I'm more Opened i guess in that Sense maybe that's why i like Calli and Kiara, they are more the normal Western streamer which for me it's not bad, i even hear Kiara reasoning of a time after Hololive knowing she won't do it Forever, something i don't know if other girls would say, then again, it's tastes in the end. 

I mean for what you and i know she could have gotten a Ton not showed by YT with a lot of bad stuff on them, trust me, go on tiwtch ons ome streams, oh the bad things you sya most of them get are pretty tame. I think it's fair for her doing whatever she wants in the end, it's her stream, and after all ti's up to a person to waste their money or not, thos epoeple clearly have time and money to waste if they pay to insult somebdoy they don't like. And as i alreayd said, don't think this is Drama, not at all xD I can see you don't go on Twitch where it's 100 times worst :P I think the SC she showed was just one fo many, probably not one of the worst of course, i think her "bad" choice is not having mods, she needs them the other girls have some and filters out the nast messages. 

I Mean they are just under a company, like basiclaly 90% of the YTuber at the start was under Machinima xD So i wouldn't say they have standard, they just have baselines to respect in line with the contract which who knwos what they are watching hacchama doing H stream now :P Plus You exaggerate i think, can't say Clali since i don't watch her but Kiara isn't involved in anything in the last months, i watch her really foten in the alst 3 months i would say.

Ah, yeah that i can see, that's why i keep it for last even after Heroes :P 

Yeah Suisei is incredible, she definitively is one of my favourite and i think she probably is the best gamer in all Hololive with Aqua (And Botan on Fps).

It's always so nice to hear Haachaam English, she seems peaceful. She seems :awesome: 

Really? I thought they all spoke English primarily in their streams, but maybe that's just because I've only really watched them during EN collabs. I think I remember seeing a clip a while back where Ollie got mad at someone in her chat for asking her to speak in Indonesian. But yeah, Anya seems to be the most boring one of the lot. While I can see the appeal of some of the others in ID even if I'm not into them myself, there's nothing remarkable about Anya from what I've seen. The rigging on her model is also pretty atrocious at times. I don't know if they've fixed that yet.

I mean if I wanted a normal western streamer, I'd just go to Twitch and watch one of random non-VTuber streams on there. ? Hololive streams typically have a different kind of vibe to them which is why I like it. As for Kiara talking about her time after Hololive, that doesn't surprise me. She still streams on her other "IRL" account occasionally. I feel like her and Calli are using Hololive as more of a stepping stone in their career, while others like Gura and Ame seem to be perfectly content with the position they're in now.

Yeah, the culture on Twitch is completely different. I've used the site on occasion, but I don't like it on there. It's still drama even if it's tame by Twitch standards though. ? I think my problem with Calli and Kiara mostly comes from their lack of a filter. They say whatever they like, no matter if it causes divisions in the community or whatever. That's normal for most streamers, sure, but one of the things I like about Hololive is that most of them avoid saying anything controversial. For example, stuff like politics are a no-go. Those are the standards I'm talking about. If Calli and Kiara want to break that mold, they would be better off in some other more lax VTuber agency (like VShojo) or as an independent. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Mumei was a part of a couple of drawing streams yesterday. One was a solo doodle stream, and the other was a Gartic Phone collab with Baelz, Iofi, Ollie, and some of the Holostars. In the doodle stream, she drew some new friends. 1f61d.png

She also had a game plan for the Gartic Phone collab. She explained in the earlier stream that she wanted to start off with a cute drawing, before then surprise everyone with nightmare fuel. Great success I'd say. 1f606.png

She did some other freaky drawings too. 1f604.png Since she was the only one in the collab who doesn't speak Japanese, and she also took some sleeping pills prior to the stream, she didn't speak all that much, but everything she did say was golden. I'm bias, sure, but she was the star of the show. I love my owlshi. 1f601.png

Really? I thought they all spoke English primarily in their streams, but maybe that's just because I've only really watched them during EN collabs. I think I remember seeing a clip a while back where Ollie got mad at someone in her chat for asking her to speak in Indonesian. But yeah, Anya seems to be the most boring one of the lot. While I can see the appeal of some of the others in ID even if I'm not into them myself, there's nothing remarkable about Anya from what I've seen. The rigging on her model is also pretty atrocious at times. I don't know if they've fixed that yet.

I mean if I wanted a normal western streamer, I'd just go to Twitch and watch one of random non-VTuber streams on there. 1f61b.png Hololive streams typically have a different kind of vibe to them which is why I like it. As for Kiara talking about her time after Hololive, that doesn't surprise me. She still streams on her other "IRL" account occasionally. I feel like her and Calli are using Hololive as more of a stepping stone in their career, while others like Gura and Ame seem to be perfectly content with the position they're in now.

Yeah, the culture on Twitch is completely different. I've used the site on occasion, but I don't like it on there. It's still drama even if it's tame by Twitch standards though. 1f61b.png I think my problem with Calli and Kiara mostly comes from their lack of a filter. They say whatever they like, no matter if it causes divisions in the community or whatever. That's normal for most streamers, sure, but one of the things I like about Hololive is that most of them avoid saying anything controversial. For example, stuff like politics are a no-go. Those are the standards I'm talking about. If Calli and Kiara want to break that mold, they would be better off in some other more lax VTuber agency (like VShojo) or as an independent. 

Ah yes, in the end her and bae are the first to collab with Holostar are they not? Unexpected considering Mumei doesn't speak japanese but it looke relaly fun from the clips, hope more get clipped of it, this was fun :P 

No, they actually speak like 70% indonesian and 30% English or even just indonesian depending on the stream, that's why sadly i watch them rarely, aside from Moona! She actually speak English almost every stream that is not an ID collab! I think Reine does too actually. Don't know about Ollie honestly, i see Collab clips from her so she speaks english usually, maybe she does often and she got understandably angry, it's her decision what language to use after all. Yeah, i pretty much agree, anya just doens't looks appealing at all, it's pretty Calm and quite but not like Ina, i saw some random games she played and it wasn't that interesting, i guess it's for a target that it's neither of us.

Well Ni? Actually Yes/no (The Halfway works only in Italian or Spanish xD) because they are not at all like the generic girl you find on Twitch, trust me, i even watched one playing DBD for a while before getting tired of what she was saying constantly. Well that's a point of View on what they wanna do i guess which is fine, i think it's fair not all the girls think to be a V-Tuber or in Hololive for years or who knows how much time and wanna get on something else later on their life (Kiara Actually said she wanted to be a Airplane hostess but didn't manage and then the Virus happened so she would still like to try to be one in the future). Can't say about Gura and Ame since i don't watch them properly to say anything, they are more Releaxed personality too (I mean Neergetic wise not that Ame is quite :P) so i see them rarely talking about serious stuff. 

Eh, it's just up to tastes, i like that she says whatever, everyone should in the end, look at hacchamaa she seems a lot better lately doing whatever she wants compared to last months! Plus i don't know where you heard her talking about politics or stuff especially since she's in Austria so i doubt many people would care about her governament xD I think it's just that you see her like that and that's it, otherwise if she was so bad as you say she wouldn't be doing Holotalk with yagoo himself in 2 days.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say that Calli and Kiara have done anything that classifies as controversial. But it's true that Kiara barely filters what she says, and that Calli has moments when she claps back at nasty viewers. I don't really mind that. There are some things that bother me about what they say sometimes, albeit not signinficant. 

In general, I think it's nice that not everything they say is perfect and filtered. Ollie's rant about non-english speakers is a good example. I'm glad she said what she wanted to say.

Speaking of her

12 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Don't know about Ollie honestly, i see Collab clips from her so she speaks english usually

I've watched her enough, and I'd say her most used language is English. It probably goes like 55% English, 30% Indonesian, 15% Japanese. In her usual streams she can speak all three but "defaults" back to English. In ID collab streams it's mostly Bahasa Indonesia, In JP - Japanese, respectively.

Some news:

HoloMyth is participating in the the 3rd annual Hololive festival. I'm not familiar with how those go, but I assume Myth girls are going to be a part of the 3D concert. I never watch 3D concerts because it's paid stuff. Probably will have to skip this one as well.

KSON is the guest of the latest Trash Taste podcast episode. People found out a couple of weeks ago, and the episode is finally out. She's the second VTuber guest they've had after two episodes with Calli.

Kronii's first song came out on streaming services. I liked it. She sings pretty well in both English and Japanese. There is room to grow, but she did great for her first song. The video is coming out soon. There's a teaser for the MV on her channel. 

Speaking of music, I've finally gone back to listen to some old songs by Hololive members. Pretty far back actually ?, as I've listented to JP songs that I've been meaning to check out a while ago. Marine's Ahoy! and Unison, Haachama's Red Heart, and that one song with everyone's introductions. 

The one I liked the most wasn't posted here before, I think (I could be wrong). Ahoy! is fine, but this one really captured me, so I had to share:

Awesome song, I like the music as well as Marine's performance. Interesting how she sings in slightly different voices, and they all come together in the chorus. The music video is very cool too, great animation. Watched it 3-4 times in a row.

Another song I checked was the most recent one from Watame. It's beatiful, I like her powerful and expressive voice. The video is exceptionally well animated for a VTuber MV, a feast for the eyes, looks like a good anime opening. 

As for the streams I've been watching, Fauna was my number one go-to streamer this week so far. Everything was just so cute. She started Jump King, and that was a pretty fun stream. Her frustration moments were adorable. Seems like she doesn't enjoy the game as much as she enjoyed Getting Over It, but I hope it clicks for her. She's not the first hololive member who spent a lot of time in the first area. Her Minecraft collab with Reine was wholesome and a little spicy because they were reading everyone's fanfics and writing their own one ?. And finally the Mario Party collab. Just a great time with Ina, Calli, and Sana. 

Calli also played Jump King again. Mumei joined VC and talked with her about all sorts of stuff for a while, from old games like Doodle Jump to fast food and why Subway sucks. The owl is too cute, you already know. Jump King streams with Calli have been a place for chill podcast-like discussions. 

Another chill type of streams to watch is Ina's drawing streams. She did two this week. I watched the first one. She doodled some stuff while talking about her life and other stuff. I had a shit week, and tuning into her stream and listening to her talk about rolling into a blanket burrito and watching her draw the said burrito was the perfect remedy I needed. Her Minecraft stream was chill too, had it on background.

Ollie streamed chess, so of course I had to watch that. Every time she asks what people want her to stream, chess is my number one answer. A chess tournament was how I discovered her, and I still enjoy watching her play. She did well this time. Played against randoms and a few matches against CodeMiko's ghost which was one of the AI options on Chess.com ?. 

And I did go back to watch Ironmouse's birthday stream. The video messages were very wholesome. Ollie, Calli, and other people kept her crying throughout the entire segment. Her new model is great too. Man, she's got a lot of them now.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

Mumei did a celebration stream for 500k subs yesterday where she had a look at this site some fans made for her. It had a bunch of art and nice messages on it. I love her reaction when she came across this piece of nightmare fuel. ? She also streamed some ARK with Gura last night, but I haven't had time to watch the full stream yet. I've watched some clips though and it's every bit as hilarious as I expected it to be. ?

On 22/01/2022 at 6:39 AM, Slava said:

HoloMyth is participating in the the 3rd annual Hololive festival. I'm not familiar with how those go, but I assume Myth girls are going to be a part of the 3D concert. I never watch 3D concerts because it's paid stuff. Probably will have to skip this one as well.

Pretty cool that the Myth girls are going to be a part of it this time around. But yeah, I'm not really into concerts myself, so I think I'll pass on it since it's a paid thing. It's probably at a really inconvenient time for me anyway.

Speaking of music, I've finally gone back to listen to some old songs by Hololive members. Pretty far back actually 1f605.png, as I've listented to JP songs that I've been meaning to check out a while ago. Marine's Ahoy! and Unison, Haachama's Red Heart, and that one song with everyone's introductions. 

The one I liked the most wasn't posted here before, I think (I could be wrong). Ahoy! is fine, but this one really captured me, so I had to share:

Spoiler

Awesome song, I like the music as well as Marine's performance. Interesting how she sings in slightly different voices, and they all come together in the chorus. The music video is very cool too, great animation. Watched it 3-4 times in a row.

Another song I checked was the most recent one from Watame. It's beatiful, I like her powerful and expressive voice. The video is exceptionally well animated for a VTuber MV, a feast for the eyes, looks like a good anime opening. 

Good stuff, right? ? There's loads of good Hololive music out there now. I'm still a fan of the classic. ?

I really like the MV for Unison. It's quite trippy. Ahoy! gets stuck in my head a lot though, so it's still my favourite song of hers. ? Thanks for sharing Watame's new song. That one passed me by. I totally agree with what you said about it. Like you can really hear the emotion in her voice. Incredible.

As for the streams I've been watching, Fauna was my number one go-to streamer this week so far. Everything was just so cute. She started Jump King, and that was a pretty fun stream. Her frustration moments were adorable. Seems like she doesn't enjoy the game as much as she enjoyed Getting Over It, but I hope it clicks for her. She's not the first hololive member who spent a lot of time in the first area. Her Minecraft collab with Reine was wholesome and a little spicy because they were reading everyone's fanfics and writing their own one 1f601.png. And finally the Mario Party collab. Just a great time with Ina, Calli, and Sana.

I watched Fauna's Jump King stream too. She was definitely having a tough time with it, but I have a feeling she's gonna stick with it and eventually get to the top. I mean she struggled with Getting Over It at first too, but now she's to the point where she's doing speedruns of that game. ? She certainly has more patience than a certain time-traveling detective. ? I only saw the first part of the Mario Party collab because it overlapped with the Gartic Phone collab I mentioned previously, but yeah, it looked like they were enjoying themselves which was nice.

7 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Nice to see that our unwashed cute orca is back and energetic as always.

I saw that she took a break due to the passing of her grandmother. They were really close from the sounds of it. She's moving in with Lui which should help take her mind off things. But yeah, I'm glad to see that she's back now and is up to her usual shenanigans. And by the way, I like the GIF in your signature. ?

• Like 3

Quite a few good streams this past week. Apart from the aforementioned ones like ARK and the Gartic Phone collab, Amelia WatBuffson played Ring Fit Adventure. Gura played SuperHot and Crypt of the Necrodancer. I think the highlight of streams with her though was Bully which had a lot of really good moments in it like when she gets bullied for wearing her Bass Hat ? I'm glad it worked out though since she said at the beginning the game was crashing but there weren't any problems when she streamed. On top of it being something she seemed to really like it's a game that fit her personality really well so I'm sure she will stick with it and not put it in the hole like Super Metroid or DMC4 ?

Pikamee finished Yakuza 0 and so it seems she's going to play the other games which will be neat since 0 was her first one. Subaru played more Kiwami 2 as well. I hope they play 3, 4, and 5 at some point in the future since I feel like those are the only ones I haven't seen them play except Coco that one time. I also watched Nene's Kiwami VOD while playing P5S and I like how she along with Pikamee gets wow'd whenever one of the characters removes their shirts but I also like that she calls Shimano "papa" ?

Beyond that it seems like there will be some good streams this week. Along with the Terraria collab Kronii will play Sonic Adventure 2 and it sounds like Gura will do more GTA V. Mumei said something about her schedule being "funky" so I assume it's in a good way since it sounded like she was excited about it ? Otherwise the only bad news is that it seems Ina got sick and IRyS is taking a break because of inflamed vocal cords so I hope they feel better soon.

Edit: I tried showing the image that IRyS uploaded but I guess I have to link it instead since it won't load for some reason.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 3

Pokemon Arceus is coming out, so today was the last day Nintendo allowed to stream Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl. Therefore, Calli moved the mini-tournament 2 days forward, and Ollie decided to finish her nuzlocke playthrough. All of those streams were fun. The tournament went well, and there were some cute moments. Also, turns out, Pokemon battles are more interesting when the opponents are capped at the same level. Sana didn't have a giant advantage, but she won overall anyway ?. Reine was pretty good as well though. I was watching Ollie's perpective, then switched to Calli, but Reine and Sana are probably the best ones to watch if you're interested.

In other news, Kronii uploaded the Ministry "reveal" video which was the ikemen version of the Council for the Opposite Day. They had their artists draw the male version while the audio programs took care of their voice changes. They even did a collab. I didn't watch it, but I saw a clip. Looks like they had plenty of cock clock jokes ready ?. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Slava said:

Pokemon Arceus is coming out, so today was the last day Nintendo allowed to stream Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl. Therefore, Calli moved the mini-tournament 2 days forward, and Ollie decided to finish her nuzlocke playthrough. All of those streams were fun. The tournament went well, and there were some cute moments. Also, turns out, Pokemon battles are more interesting when the opponents are capped at the same level. Sana didn't have a giant advantage, but she won overall anyway 1f601.png. Reine was pretty good as well though. I was watching Ollie's perpective, then switched to Calli, but Reine and Sana are probably the best ones to watch if you're interested.

In other news, Kronii uploaded the Ministry "reveal" video which was the ikemen version of the Council for the Opposite Day. They had their artists draw the male version while the audio programs took care of their voice changes. They even did a collab. I didn't watch it, but I saw a clip. Looks like they had plenty of cock clock jokes ready 1f604.png

Mumei's trash talk during that Pokemon tournament was something else. ? I think my favourite part was when she ROASTED Calli and the deadbeats. ?

But yeah, it was fun, even though some of them had an overwhelming advantage over the others. I was watching Mumei's POV and she didn't stand a chance. ? And another new Pokemon game coming out, huh? I already see some of them are playing it or have plans to. I expect my sub box will be full of streams for that game soon. ?

As for the whole Ministry thing, I thought the teaser video they put out was pretty funny, but the joke got old quick during the collab. With them all using voice changers, it was hard to make out who was saying what. I watched the first 30 mins of it, but I had to switch it off after that. I couldn't take any more. ?

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3