VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

And another new Pokemon game coming out, huh? I already see some of them are playing it or have plans to. I expect my sub box will be full of streams for that game soon. 1f604.png

Yep, two EN members are already playing with two more on the schedule. Not to mention JP and ID. ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Pretty cool. The developer is known for making visual novels, so chances are that's what it's going to be. A translated version would be nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Like 2

I see you guays are watching quite a lot as Always :D 

As for me, not really this week sadly. I'm catching up on some Non V-tuber videos i already started and have to finish i want to watch so i'm mostly there, i have 2-3 Compilation of the Week/Period and some clips i really wanna watch so i'll see those later! I have even still to catch up on a lot of Songs like Mumei and now MicoMet released one that seems really nice from a random listen! 

I really want to watch some Aqua Clips where she plays Aphex too, she's amazing in it plus it seems like she really grow and has such a strong mental stability now, impressive i couldn't do what she does here from the comments i've read, i would just leave the idiots dying on the map:

On the Stream-wise side of things, Kiara didn't do anything interesting for me this week since i don't care for Zelda (Glad she finished it) and now another Pokèmon, eh, it looks even neat to watch but it's worst than cod come on, the last one just finished! Now she's streaming Erorr with nene which looks fun but it's full Japanese so i'll wait for some Clips.

Anyway Ina is back too, but she streamed at 3 AM yesterday so couldn't watch it even if i wanted to sadly. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I really want to watch some Aqua Clips where she plays Aphex too, she's amazing in it plus it seems like she really grow and has such a strong mental stability now

I was watching her today's Apex stream randomly because it appeared on my recommended. Yeah, she's crazy good at this game. I usually just watch EN nowadays, but once in a while it's good to watch Aqua shred enemies in Apex. Just some satisfying FPS gameplay by a cute girl. 

Today, she won a few games too. But there were also games where the teammates were throwing. I did notice that she was super calm about it. 

I thought about watching some clips or streams with Botan as I haven't seen more than a few minutes of her cumulatively. She's good at FPS games too. People seem to like her, she even has a strong Russian fanbase. Too bad I've already got tons of stuff to watch every day ?. 

• Like 2

Gura really knocked it out of the park this week. The Bully streams have been some of the best solo gaming streams she's done imo. It's a great game, and like @Redgrave mentioned previously, it meshes well with her personality. The writing in that game is hilarious, and it was funny seeing Gura make some sassy comebacks. ? She did another GTA V stream too which is enjoyable to watch for similar reasons. She also played this game called Last Labyrinth which is horror themed puzzle game in VR. It was pretty interesting. I think Gura especially enjoyed the loli in that game because she kept talking about how cute she was. ? Like a lot of EN, she also played the new Pokemon game, but I haven't had a chance to watch that stream yet. I did see the collab with Kronii last night though in Escape Simulator. She kept looking at Kronii's dump truck ass. ?

But apart from Gura, I watched pretty much everything Mumei put out as per usual. ? I say "pretty much everything" because she did another late night unarchived karaoke stream the other night without much notice and I was asleep at the time. ? Not much to say about the other streams since they were pretty much all zatsudans, even the members only Fall Guys stream ended up being one since she got eliminated pretty quick most of the time and was left spectating. ? I enjoy listening to her talk though, so it's all good. She did another members only watch along for Majo no Tabitabi/Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina last night. Her papa watched the stream too which is really cool because he also did the character design for the main heroine of that anime. They had a cute interaction on Twitter where Mumei showed her cultured side of watching anime with subtitles. ?

zZCQQmb.png

Shiki is such a tease with these short song covers. ?

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

On the Stream-wise side of things, Kiara didn't do anything interesting for me this week since i don't care for Zelda (Glad she finished it) and now another Pokèmon, eh, it looks even neat to watch but it's worst than cod come on, the last one just finished! Now she's streaming Erorr with nene which looks fun but it's full Japanese so i'll wait for some Clips.

Anyway Ina is back too, but she streamed at 3 AM yesterday so couldn't watch it even if i wanted to sadly. 

She's playing it too, eh? ? It is kind of weird that Nintendo release two Pokemon games so close to each other like that. Mumei's talked about how she wants to play the new one as well, but she's kind of self-conscious about it since she's aware that seemingly everyone else in EN is playing it at the moment and she's worried that people won't want to watch her play it too. I'm fine with it honestly. Looks like a decent game, and so long as the they enjoy playing it, the stream's bound to be fun to watch as well. 

It's funny because that's actually the first solo Ina stream I've watched in a while purely because she decided to stream it at a later time which suits me better. ?

• Like 3

I've had enough of Pokèmon streams after last week (and honestly, the new Arceus game doesn't even look good IMO, it's so ugly and empty, and there's still not a single voiced line), so I've been watching different stuff, most of which was just Apex Legends. Ollie played it before casting a VTuber tournament with RPR. She was a bit rusty, but the last game was pretty good. Ame played it, I watched a part of that stream. The best moment was when she won a game by doing absolutely nothing ?. But she did have some normal games where she demonstrated her cool bow shooting skills. Looks like Minecraft experience helped her ?.

Aqua's Apex master rank challenge streams were the ones I spent the most time watching. She just reached her goal today. I think these streams had the most impressive Apex gameplay I've ever seen. It looks like she knows what she's doing every step of the way, helps her team, uses the abilities smartly, not to mention the basic stuff like her speed and accuracy. Some of the shots she lands are like straight from an action movie where she shotgun blasts someone while sliding down the stairs or snipes through a hole in a building. 

Also watched other random streams, whoever was online at the time. Mumei streamed Minecraft with Reine, that stream was hella weird ?. Watched parts of Kiara's streams. She drew an art of herself on stream. I like drawing streams, so I had to check her progress a few times. Also saw a part of her yesterday's Minecraft stream.

In terms of music, I think I only checked out the new song by Calli and Gura. Didn't sound too bad. The animation is pretty cool too. The dual pistol vs sword fight in the MV is definitely inspired by Devil May Cry ?. Could not catch up to the lyrics to save my life, though.

Elsewhere, Ironmouse and CDawg did a stream where Connor was walking around Tokyo IRL and showing cool places to her. I've only watched a half of the VOD so far, but it was very wholesome. He even bought her some figures at Akihabara.

EDIT: Ollie announced that she finally has permission to stream Okami

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

My favourite stream this week so far has to be Mumei's playthrough of Needy Streamer Overload. The first half especially was Mumei at her very best. I know a bunch of other Holos played that game, but Mumei was rather unique because she went into full _tTfZZwTax1DCNfuFKa3W3hm3cVFdfXFNJaYqxZa-Ba29xg3LOYi0O7idN9lFCJ675eFOeBr=w24-h24-c-k-nd Nightmare _tTfZZwTax1DCNfuFKa3W3hm3cVFdfXFNJaYqxZa-Ba29xg3LOYi0O7idN9lFCJ675eFOeBr=w24-h24-c-k-nd mode and had the goal of "breaking" the main girl (so she can then fix her up later of course). ? Even had this warning up on screen. ?

fjKl5vo.png

It was hilarious how she would delete and roast all the nice comments, but kept up all the mean ones. I haven't laughed that hard at a stream in a while. ?

After that stream, she also did a Minecraft collab with Reine where she showed her around the EN part of the server which was cute. Oh, and last night there was a collab that featured my 3 favourite ENs of Mumei, Gura, and Ame, but they were playing the worst game imaginable that is Apex Legends. ? Still, there were some funny moments that came out of it like Gura asking if they believe in chemtrails, only for Ame to immediately respond that she does. ? We also got some backstory on Ame's troubled youth where she mentioned how she used to graffiti at night. ?

Gura's streaming Bully and GTA V again tonight which should be a good time as always. I'm kind of bummed she didn't end up going through with playing Enter The Gungeon this week as was on her schedule, but hopefully it's just rescheduled to next week or something.

On 04/02/2022 at 3:34 PM, Slava said:

I've had enough of Pokèmon streams after last week (and honestly, the new Arceus game doesn't even look good IMO, it's so ugly and empty, and there's still not a single voiced line), so I've been watching different stuff, most of which was just Apex Legends.

I still like watching the new Pokemon game myself, but maybe that's because I haven't seen as much of it as you have. I think I've only watched Mumei and Fauna stream the game so far. I missed out on Ame and Gura playing it and haven't gone back to the VODs mainly because I have my doubts that they'll play it again. ? But I dunno, I think the game looks pretty neat, and I'm not even into Pokemon. I actually see the lack of voiced lines as a positive, at least as far as watching streams of the game goes because the girls have been reading out the lines themselves, even putting on different voices based on who's talking, and I think that adds to experience. It sure beats having a cringey English dub anyway. ?

On 04/02/2022 at 3:34 PM, Slava said:

Great game. Hopefully this means some other Holos are gonna stream it. Need them to stream some more classic Capcom games. ?

• Like 3

Aside from the aforementioned streams I mostly watched Ame play stuff like CS:GO and earlier tonight she played Doom Eternal but I didn't watch very much of it since I want to play it for myself and don't want to get spoiled on too much on the deep lore of Doom Eternal ?

Gura played more Bully but she's sick again so she didn't play GTA V and along with that she probably won't be very active this week stream wise unfortunately.

It also looks like Subaru beat Kiwami 2 and did the bonus story with Majima. As of typing this she's doing karaoke with Majima and singing one of the sad songs and it sounds like she's getting emotional over it ?

On 2/4/2022 at 9:34 AM, Slava said:

Nice, like Undead said hopefully the others will play it soon. I feel like Mumei might like it but it might be something more up Fauna's alley ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Oh, and last night there was a collab that featured my 3 favourite ENs of Mumei, Gura, and Ame, but they were playing the worst game imaginable that is Apex Legends. 1f61b.png

I can imagine worse games ?. The stream was fun nonetheless. Gura got some kills and they even won a couple games. Yeah, the moment where Ame casualty mentioned graffiti and how to do different types of it is painting an interesting picture of her ?. 

BTW I checked out Gura's and Ame's Apex collab from 2020, Gura was way worse at the game back then. Her FPS skills have improved. Also, it seems Aqua's challenge inspired her to play ranked matches more than a year after she even touched the game last time, as she mentioned she watched her last stream. 

9 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I still like watching the new Pokemon game myself, but maybe that's because I haven't seen as much of it as you have. I think I've only watched Mumei and Fauna stream the game so far. I missed out on Ame and Gura playing it and haven't gone back to the VODs mainly because I have my doubts that they'll play it again. 1f61b.png But I dunno, I think the game looks pretty neat, and I'm not even into Pokemon. I actually see the lack of voiced lines as a positive, at least as far as watching streams of the game goes because the girls have been reading out the lines themselves, even putting on different voices based on who's talking, and I think that adds to experience. It sure beats having a cringey English dub anyway. 1f61b.png

True, I've seen too much of it, including some streams outside of Hololive.

I saw Gura play it, I thought she wasn't very satisfied with the first two hours. She was mentioning that the game looked "crunchy" or something like that ?, I guess she meant lack of anti-aliasing. And she kept trying to get out of tutorials and dialogue, but that's what the first two hours of the game are. She only got to see a few minutes of the actual open world gameplay before she had to end the stream.

Well, maybe it's not too bad for a Pokémon game. It's surely a big step for them. But I think Arceus looks very outdated and cheap compared to modern open-world action-RPG's. 

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

Nice, like Undead said hopefully the others will play it soon. I feel like Mumei might like it but it might be something more up Fauna's alley 1f61b.png

I thought one of Council members mentioned Okami as one of their favourite games during the debut, so I just looked it up, and Fauna did indeed give it a mention. I'm sure she'll play it too.

• Like 2

On 30/1/2022 at 2:57 PM, Slava said:

I was watching her today's Apex stream randomly because it appeared on my recommended. Yeah, she's crazy good at this game. I usually just watch EN nowadays, but once in a while it's good to watch Aqua shred enemies in Apex. Just some satisfying FPS gameplay by a cute girl. 

Aqua is Amazing at Aphex, is scary how good she is at it, as you already commented she even reached Master, ina Team game BR all alone, i don't know how many can do that O.o 

On 30/1/2022 at 10:48 PM, Undead Wolf said:

She's playing it too, eh? 1f61b.png It is kind of weird that Nintendo release two Pokemon games so close to each other like that. Mumei's talked about how she wants to play the new one as well, but she's kind of self-conscious about it since she's aware that seemingly everyone else in EN is playing it at the moment and she's worried that people won't want to watch her play it too. I'm fine with it honestly. Looks like a decent game, and so long as the they enjoy playing it, the stream's bound to be fun to watch as well. 

It's funny because that's actually the first solo Ina stream I've watched in a while purely because she decided to stream it at a later time which suits me better. 1f61b.png

I mean basically every EN girl played Pokemon recently, i don't really find is trange, it's just going even more on their same boring brand Nintendo has and the result is obvius, with poor and empty games as Slava said, it looks neat because of the Open world but well, it works now like every Open world if empty it's boring. Anyway in the end aside form some minutes i didn't really bothered watching Kiara or others playing this new pokèmon at all.

Ina Sadly had internet trouble and so decided to give a cut and change completely operator to have a way better connection and no streaming trouble which i think it's the right choice! Hopefully she'll ba back by next weekend!

As for me, i'm not really watching much Hololive lately, i'm watching more random videos or Series from others i have to catch up, that's why i don't really post here, i'm just watching some random clips, and not many of them either.

I saw this the other day, no subs but they aren't needed at all indeed, if you guys wann see how scary Susei Is at Tetris, i even have another one where she Sings a Song all while playing and reading Chat + Lyrics O.o

• Like 3

Mumei's drawing streams are always a treat. Last night she did one where she drew members of HoloEN, but in typical Mumei style, they had a creepy factor to them. Still look great in their own way though. I think they're hilarious. ?

sWiRVjW.png

She's going to draw the other 5 members of HoloEN (not including herself, she was very clear about that ?) in a part 2. She talked about how Calli did a JoJo karaoke stream or something and that she has some ideas of how to draw her, so I'm expecting Mumei to draw her in that JoJo style. ? There were some humorous moments from the superchat reading part of the stream too. She always makes those fun.

Oh, and she did another late night unarchived karaoke the other day which of course I missed. ? I've been catching up on the clips and she does amazing considering her sleep deprivation and the fact that she has to limit how loud she gets because of her neighbours. I especially liked this one.

But apart from Mumei, it's mostly been IRyS streams for me this week. She played Needy Streamer Overload, which due to the nature of the game, provides a lot of funny things for the girls to react to. ? For example, the SEX option was interpreted as playing Monopoly because IRyS is very seiso you see. ? She also started Pokemon Legends: Arceus last night which was fun (yes, I'm still not bored of this game ?). Notable moments include her telling chat that "PP" wasn't funny and that she's too mature for that kind of humour, and an NPC mentioned something about ears, and in true YabaIRyS fashion, she suggested that he had an ear fetish. ?

• Like 2

I'll have to check Mumei's drawing stream. They're always nice.

Speaking of art stuff, Ollie did a drawing stream where she tried to fuse all ID members into one character design. A lot of brainstorming went into it, although at some point she looked almost exactly like Nene ? The result has features of all 6 members but doesn't acually resemble any of them lol.

FK5wp-HaIAAOQJD.jpgFK6RFFcakAAcDoc.jpg

As for me, I drew Calli in her party dress. Wanted to make coloured drawing with markers but the red was the only colour that looked right, so I decided to make it black and white instead. 

Watched some other stuff too, Ollie streamed new season of Apex, there's a new mode that basically copies domination mode from BF or COD where you capture points and respawn. Also watched a little bit of Aqua, some Ironmouse (she's doing a subathon currently, Polygon even wrote an article about it, bruh), and some clips. I skipped Calli's Jojo karaoke and Ollie's Okami streams because they were 6 AM my time. 

BTW, according to Ollie's manager, multiple Hololive members requested to stream Okami, and I see Towa already started playing it as well. 

My favourite clip I saw recently is of Polka doing impressions of 23 other JP members. It was pretty on point and very funny.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

I'm not posting much here because i'm just watching clips randomly recently and mostly non V-tuber videos so i can't say much, not even watching Any stream, mostly for time reasons or not caring much like this weekend, but Moona new Song? DAMN it's gorgeous! Not gonna repost it, Slava already did, it's incredible, for me Moona is probably the Best voice in Hololive, surely in English!

• Like 3

There weren't very many streams last week apart from a couple ones mentioned already but the Valentine's Day ones were pretty good. I just watched the IRyS, Ame, and Mumei ones and they were funny in their own ways. IRyS did a karaoke where it was like her and the boyfriend/chat in a car and she would segue into the songs. ?

IRySCar.png

It ended off on a strange note though where the boyfriend broke up with her because she didn't get him the chocolates he liked and then some blob monster thing got isekai'd because it got in the way of the car ? I wouldn't dare break up with IRyS over chocolate though, so I present the real version of the car ride.

POV: You are IRyS in the passenger seat on our way home (we just bought a bunch of gabagool across town)

Ame did a stream where she played Fall Guys for a bit but she also did a terrarium and had some chocolates. She also showed off more Valentine's Day cards that she made that I unfortunately don't have any images of and she also had a helium balloon that she used to say things in a high-pitched voice. ? She then took a break to do karaoke of her own and these were the songs she played.

AmeSongs.png

There's a cutoff on the list but she ended off on All-Star and Kiss Me and then before officially ending it she used up the last of the helium to sing The Best of You. ?

Lastly Mumei did a drawing stream where she drew her own card and the end result was this ?

HeartMei.png

She also drew Animal at one point

She did her own karaoke after Ame finished hers but I didn't get to see all of it since it was getting late for me but this is what she sang before I left off.

MumeiSongs.png

I didn't crop it weird by the way, she just had it cut off after Skinny Love ?

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 3

So, sorry if what i write is a mess, this morning i'm writing around but i really can't get my mind to write propper phrases and not just messy stuff :P 

Anyway i'm still watchign some random clips mostly from Hololive thing sinc elately i'm A Lot into Bloodborne/Dark souls walkthrough actually as watching videos! Still i'm enjoying the weekly EN compilations, i watched Gura reacting to the 2021 Video Gaki made about her it was really fun especially the Meat loaf reaction :awesome: 

Aside that i already listened like 20-30 times to Moonas' Song, as i said before for me it's incredible, i'll never get tired of it! 

And Yesterday i watched around an hour of Holotalk with Kiara and Flare as a gueast, it was simply lovely, i love Flare's personality and this just confirmed it, it was such a nice Talk, i hope the 2 of them collab soon as they promised themself because it's a great duo! :3

Today i'll probably check out Some of Flare's 3D stream but just some parts same for possible other streams like Kiara's Karaoke, not gonna watch all of them, mostly for time Reasons.

I wonder if the Girls will play Elden Ring since none played Dark soul before on stream (I would find it pretty idiotic if there are management problems when they Allow GTA 5!      -_-).

I Hope the JP girls get either into something new or back to minecraft, personally i don't care much about ARK and 3/4 of them is streaming that game now, at least Gen 5 is playing Raft that's something i should catch up into! 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

I barely watched anything this week except for some of Ina's VOD's. Many holomembers have taken breaks this month, but that doesn't mean there's been less stuff to watch.

More people started Jump King, some already beat it, like Chloe. I just watched the ending and her celebrating her accomplishment. Chloe and her genmate Lui visited the EN Minecraft server. Ina started Zelda BOTW. 

I saw a bunch of good clips though. For some reason, EN girls collectively decided to be horny on main recently. Or maybe they are always like this, and there's just been more clips. Anyway. Here's GuraHere's MumeiHere's KiaraHere's Calli.

Also discovered another Russian VTuber - Snezha. She's a cat girl, and her character is based on our folklore. She's basically a descendant of a cat from Russian tales called Bayun. She does normal streams and short scripted videos like her introduction. I like how she talks, she sounds like a voice actress. But from what I gathered she only speaks Russian.

• Like 2

It has been fairly light in terms of streams watched for me too the past week or so, at least compared to how much I usually watch. Ame hasn't streamed since Valentine's Day, although she hasn't been the most active these past couple of months anyway. Fauna had some dental surgery and was out of commission for a bit, but she's back now and revealed her new mascot in a stream yesterday along with some new emotes. As for Gura, she did a Minecraft VR stream that ended after an hour because she got motion sick and there was a Dead By Daylight stream that was like 80% sitting in a lobby answering random "would you rather" questions while she waited for the game to start. Some funny moments came out of that though like her mentioning the show 'Euphoria' and not realising there's a hentai with the same name. ? I watched a good chunk of her GTA V stream as well. She started playing Hololive music when in vehicles now because she's had some trouble with copyright in past streams. IRyS streamed a good bit this past week, but unfortunately I missed most of them. She did a rebroadcast of the CARaoke stream @Redgrave mentioned in his last post, and I managed to catch most of that. She even played the role of the driver this time around which was pretty funny. Probably the best valentine Day stream this year in terms of creativity, although I got a good chuckle out of Mumei's card drawing stream. ? And speaking of, those two played some Apex together. I didn't watch the full stream, but some good clips came out of it, like the one @Slava mentioned where Mumei complimented her thighs. ?

Mumei did some good solo streams recently too. Her ASMR stream was originally supposed to be her studying, but she conceded that she wouldn't be able to concentrate anyway, so she ended up just goofing off. It was both cute AND funny. ? Some good old fashioned Friend abuse happened too. ? Last night she got around to doing part 2 of drawing HoloEN - I'll post the finished product below. They all look good in their own weird yet wonderful way. ?

YLg7pv0.png

Here's another cool Hololive x Rhythm Heaven Fever animation I wanted to share. It's chock full of references as you would expect. ?

Also, RIP MeiMei Clips. Their account got hacked the other day and was being used to promote some cryptocoin bullshit. Looks like the whole channel's gone now... ?

On 20/02/2022 at 11:50 AM, Sora9427 said:

I wonder if the Girls will play Elden Ring since none played Dark soul before on stream (I would find it pretty idiotic if there are management problems when they Allow GTA 5!      -_-).

I would love that, especially since I plan on playing it day one anyway, so I'm not worried about spoiling it for myself. Some of the JP girls have actually played some FromSoftware games before (including Dark Souls), but all those old VODs ended up getting privated due to that whole copyright issue they had back in the day. Would be nice if they could get that resolved, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

I was waiting your replies to this guys, personally i know little of the situation but i read about it, in the end looks like she was at fault and Cover just did the right thing as per contract too, after all in the end is a Work business contract with particular and specific rules and she clearly broke those terms especially if she divulged some of the company secrets whatever the reason was trying to get her image back. 

I see @Undead Wolf knows what happened that caused the accident can you tell me? I'm Curious, anyway i totally agree with you.

I guess it will take some time now for the whole Gen 3 to get back to the normality of things let's say, especially Marine & Pekora.

• Like 3

And apparently she went to Korekore for advice.  Cause they were friends before she was Rushia.  And it was just for advice and she asked to not talk about it.  And of course they made a video of it.  It's super fucked up.  NDAs are serious business.  Cover, the faceless corporation, had to make a decision.  And Rushia was like their most super chatted, so it couldn't have been easy.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've been following it pretty closely. This is one of the images that was being widely circulated around the time it happened and it explains things pretty well.

zSYhzgw.png

The rumour about them being together had existed long before the recent incident, but they had always denied having that kind of relationship. Seeing that Discord message pop up on stream with Mafumafu addressing Rushia in an intimate way just reignited those old rumours. It's hard to gauge how severe the backlash was from her fans, especially seeing how a lot of her top superchatters forgave her pretty much as soon as it happened, but it's safe to say that at least some of her fans felt deceived/betrayed since, like the image mentions, she was known for her GFE. I think most of the backlash actually came from Mafumafu's fandom since he's way more famous than Rushia and has an army of fujoshis that didn't take too kindly to her being all friendly with him. I even read about this bus with a special Rushia wrapping on to celebrate her birthday getting vandalised. 

So yeah, it ended up being this big scandal. The Korekore guy @Makai_Sleuth mentioned is this drama channel, and his stream on the subject had like 180k concurrent viewers. I even saw some sites like Yahoo Japan reporting on it. From what I understand, Mafumafu kind of threw Rushia under the bus and chose his career over his relationship with Rushia. Since then she's been posting on her *other* account saying things like how she "wants to die" and did a stream that made people genuinely worry about her safety. Clearly she's not in the right state of mind, and unfortunately that lead to her breaching her contract with Cover by leaking information she shouldn't have. This is the result. 

Well this is a great explanation of what appened i say, thanks!

In the end yeah i'm sorry for her and understand the overall sadness but i can't really say it's not her fault. Leaving aside what happened and how idiotic the Asian audicence is, i'll always think this, it's one thing i strongly dislike in that mentality, and the fact that in the end her ex boyfriend then it's an actual awful person, i guess girls who watch him are too then, Cover protected her after that no?

So what was the point in trying to saying to a clearly bait streamer reserved Cover infos? Obviously it wouldn't have changed anything. I think she should have just asked her hololive mates for support and help would have been a lot better instead of ending this way.

Ah i missed the Message from Makai, well i guess you should never trust anybody in the end if it's an old friend, he just won't care for you....

I think companies anyway should say straight away that behind whatever ther are normal people with normal relationship because there are so many disillunationed people in the world believing that it's just there for them whatever and whenever they fell like.

PS: I think this shows too that a Big streamer should NEVER use their main private Pc to stream and i think it's mostly the case, that way private stuff like this won't happen at all.

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 4