VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

IRyS continues to impress me. Not only is she doing very well in Elden Ring, but now she started Sekiro too. I didn't watch it all yet, but she played the game for more than 6 hours. I think I'm in love with this girl. ? Probably one of my top 3 Holos at this point. I also heard Calli started streaming Bloodborne, so it's nice that the girls have permission to play that as well. 

On 22/03/2022 at 7:32 PM, Slava said:

Fauna's birthday stream was fun. She made the guests spin the wheel of fortune with random prizes and punishments. The wheel happened to stop at the "Ara ara voice" often, so we got a lot of those. Some other guests won the right to tweet from her account and even change her profile pic for a day. There was also an unexpected announcement: her upcoming first original song is planned for release next month. I didn't think she was ready, but I'm excited to hear it.

I watched it too, and yeah, pretty weird how it kept landing on "Ara Ara" one. I think Mumei's was the funniest. ? Baelz probably did the most seductive-sounding one, which was impressive considering how she had only just woken up and was speaking through her phone. ? I didn't expect an original song either. As much as I like Fauna, I don't think she's all that good at singing. I'm still curious how it's going to turn out though. Maybe she'll surprise me. 

15 hours ago, Slava said:

HoloID gen 3 is here!

I doubt I'll watch them apart from the occasional clip or collab they do with EN, but their designs are pretty nice. Just based on looks, I think my favourite one is Kobo, followed by Kaela, and then Vestia. Kobo has that cool-looking water theme going on with her hair. Love that skintight bodysuit on Kaela. ? I feel like starting at her chest for too long will make me go cross eyed. ?

• Like 2

Mumei did an endurance stream where she sang her original song until she got to 601k subscribers. With every time she sang it she would do something to change things up though, and this sums it up pretty nicely ?

Otherwise Fauna and Gura have played that new Kirby game that dropped and I imagine a few of the others will too. IRyS played The Closing Shift horror game and at the same time Mumei played Getting Over It while having Fauna and Kronii join in.

As for HoloID Gen 3 I heard Fauna talk about how one of them debuted (I forgot the name) and she really liked her since apparently she likes horror and stuff like that. So I guess she's made something of a friend already at least ?

Outside of Hololive I watched Lisa play some more NieR. She's warming up on me and I look forward to her Revengeance stream ?

• Like 3

A lot of Hololive girls hit sub milestones recently. Most of them celebrated by streaming karaoke.

- Moona sang 100 songs to celebrate 1 million subs, sadly that karaoke is unarchived, but anyway, that's impressive 

- Bae reached 500k, and streamed Hololive song karaoke, I saw a part of it, she did a good job with songs like Reflect

- Mumei reached 600k, as Redgrave mentioned, I caught the stream as well, saw a part where she was going mental ?

- Ollie reached 1 million a few weeks after Moona, and sang karaoke while begging people to unsub ?, then she uploaded a teaser for something, I have no idea what it is, but there were silhouettes of other Hololive members ?

- Calli just reached 2 million and is streaming karaoke right now as I am typing

- Sana reached 300k, no karaoke, but that's understandable

Pekora reached 1.9 million while playing Slither.io, she's also going to stream something in like 3 hours, but I'm not sure what it is.

But there were other karaoke streams as well. Irys had an unarchived one, I enjoyed it a lot, her singing is amazing. And her performance of Sexyback was pretty funny ?. She's about to reach 800k, so she will probably do another one to celebrate. Fauna is going to hit 500k soon as well.

2 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Otherwise Fauna and Gura have played that new Kirby game that dropped and I imagine a few of the others will too.

I watched both streams today. Honestly, this game looks pretty fun. It's pretty easy even on the harder mode, like most Kirby games. But the challenge comes by way of the optional time trials, and both Fauna and Gura went for target times in each level... which was the reason they spent a lot of time on the same hammer treasure challenge ?. It was so hilarious when Fauna lost by 0.16s and then 0.14s, and even more hilarious when Gura lost by 0.01s. 

2 hours ago, Redgrave said:

As for HoloID Gen 3 I heard Fauna talk about how one of them debuted (I forgot the name) and she really liked her since apparently she likes horror and stuff like that.

Yeah, Zeta debuted yesterday. I watched for 5 minutes before going to sleep. She has a very cute voice. I saw screenshots of her favourite games and stuff, she likes a lot of different genres. Ollie is probably celebrating because she included Apex. As for what Fauna mentioned, her list had survival horror titles and RPG maker games. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

F to Rushia's channel. Everything is privated, as was announced. While her videos were taken down, she was streaming on her new channel. And it looks like she's doing fine, and people are showing up just as before.

Before everything was gone, I checked out her songs and watched a few VOD's. The two original songs are still up as YouTube-generated videos. Not sure for how much longer though. Anyway, I liked both, as well as her covers of other songs. Also found out Rushia had uploaded quite a few ASMR videos, and she was pretty good at those. She even did an ASMR collab with Noel. Didn't spend too much time on those, but that was some powerful stuff ?. Makes me wish I had better headphones. Other that that, I watched the debut, the 3D reveal and an old Mario Maker 2 stream. 

Watched Zeta's full debut. I learned that she was a big Hololive fan, and loves Myth girls in particular. Also watched 5 mins of Kaela and Kobo + some clips, and actually, it seems that all 3 of the new ID girls are fans of HoloEN. Kobo called Council and Myth girls her mommies, which made Kiara want to adopt her. Kaela is a big fan of Kronii, she even went to simp in her chat. So far, I think I like Zeta the most. Kaela sounds a bit too monotone, while Kobo sounds like a literal child.

Ollie's surprise for her 2 million sub celebration was a Hololive song medley. It was very cool. If I could recommend one thing this week, I'd say watch this. She combined 36 original songs from Hololive JP, EN, ID and even Holostars into a 18 minute video. I watched it live not knowing what to expect. Thought it was going to be a cover at first, then more songs started to appear, then the chat was guessing each new song until the end. It was fun.

This week has been very packed again. Suisei had a free 3D concert with Calli as a guest where she sang new songs, one of them featuring Mori herself. HoloEN prepared something for April fools', didn't watch yet. Bae is coming to Ironmouse's podcast today (tomorrow depending on time zone), a long anticipated mouse x rat collab. Hard to keep up as always, but can't complain.

• Like 4

Last night, Council + IRyS did an April Fools stream relay where they took over each other's bodies and pretended to be them. I think my favourite one was IRyS pretending to be Kronni. I noticed before that she's really good with impressions when she imitated Baelz's voice, and she did an equally great job here, picking up on all the little mannerisms. That laugh she did was also pretty funny. ? I also enjoyed Mumei taking over IRyS and Fauna taking over Baelz. Here's a little compilation video of them all anyway. 

After the stream relay, Ame did her own April Fools joke in the form of a karaoke stream as a male version of herself. ? I wasn't expecting to like it very much because of that one Council stream where they pretended to be guys, but it was actually hilarious. A lot of unintentional comedy due to the camera angles and the 3D model wonking out. I'll never doubt you again, Ame. ? It was unarchived, but I did find a reupload. Here's a couple of funny clips from it.

Apart from April Fools stuff, the stream that stands out to me the most from this week was Mumei and Gura's room review. They have a lot of chemistry together and there were plenty of funny conversations that came out of it, like them discussing drinking shower water. I feel like Gura really wanted to try and creep Mumei out with that one. ?They also both shared a similar story from their childhoods. They really are on the same wavelength. ? I look forward to more collabs between those two.

Oh yeah, and IRyS made it to 800k subs. She did an endurance karaoke stream to get there, but it ended up happening too fast, so she set the goal to 801k subs instead. ? She also released a new original song called Akatsuki and Hana, and I guess the music video is coming at a later time. You can find it here though. Sounds really good. ?

• Like 3

Along with the other April Fools streams they did a collab with their 3D models in their switched outfits. They played Twister with a punishment wheel with different effects but near the end they eventually just start spinning the wheel ? Ame also did a meme review from all the videos of the expo with the Smol Ame mascot.

Apart from those I mainly just watched the Elden Ring streams with IRyS. But Subaru has been playing Crisis Core which is cool to see. It's just funny how the EN girls are restricted with some games because they don't seem to own anything beyond a PC capable of running games they have permission for or a Switch but the JP girls have no problem pulling out a PSP, PS2, or even a SNES to play old games that they probably wouldn't be able to play otherwise ? There was kind of a scare with Crisis Core though since it sounded like Subaru's battery died or something since she sounded frustrated on the third stream and was saying "PSP battery" in English but I guess it got resolved since she played it the next day. For all I know she probably didn't charge the battery properly but either way I'm glad to see she's able to continue it. Of course, the worry of a PSP battery wouldn't need to be a thing if Square would just remaster the damn game ?

• Like 2

Calli had some big streams and major announcements recently. First she did April Fools' EP which had the rap twitter mald for a couple of days. Some of them just said it's cringe, whatever. But so many people listened to these tracks on the 1st of April, heard the voice changer and the lyrics like "covered by C-Man" and actually thought it was real. I'm still baffled. Oh, and they also tried to cancel her, both personas.

But anyway, she was on Suisei's solo concert with a collab song. The whole show was good. I'm starting to pay attention to Suisei more, BTW. She's one of the most talented Holo members, after all. Not to mention her singing.

Then Calli had a birthday stream in 3D with call-ins. She was goofing with the model a lot, but the guests provided some fun moments too.

Her own 3D concert that had a little game in the beginning was fun too. This time, Suisei appeared and they both performed another new song which is Calli's first single under Universal Music. The upcoming EP will be produced with them, and it's a big step for her. Better music, new open doors, etc. In terms of game streams, nothing much is changing. In fact, the new EP is almost done, which is insane. She just released an album not long ago, and streamed games on top of all that. Across music, game streams, and non-hololive stuff, she does too much. I don't understand how she has time to sleep. 

And finally, she received some interesting presents from fans, one of which is voice messages from Metal Gear Rising voice actors. The Senator Armstrong message was especially funny ?. I didn't even know she was a fan of the game. Or maybe I forgot. But apparently she even sang the songs from the game on karaoke streams more than a year ago.

Anyway, enough about Calli.

Ame had a Twitch debut a few days ago. I think she's the first to steam on Twitch among the Holo EN girls. A few JP members have been streaming on Twitch from time to time. Laplus recently started too. So, Ame did a short introduction, then streamed some karaoke. It's not archived, but it was pretty fun, as always. She also released her first solo cover, if I'm not mistaken. I believe, the previous ones were all duets. Haven't listened to them yet, need to catch up.

What I did listen to, were Reine's songs. Love Me Love Me in particular was great. It was released together with another song - Ano Aozora no Sei Da. That one is about a shy girl thinking about her crush, whereas Love Me Love Me is a big tonal shift into full on yandere territory. A cool concept, and the tune itself fits well with some electronic drops and fast drum and bass parts. So yeah, it's my recommendation of the week, I guess.

Watched more of Gura playing Kirby. She finished the game, it was great, and Gura's jokes and cute commentary and thousands of times she said "poyo" made it even better. She might even return to do the post-game. 

Other than that, I spent a lot of time checking out Hololive-related art on Twitter and Pixiv. Noel's artist drew tons of cool stuff, for example. Inspires me to draw as well.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

Earlier today, we got our first Holotori collab in a while, this time featuring the new additions of Mumei and Lui along with the older members Kiara, Subaru, and Reine. They played Gartic Phone and got up to some shenanigans as you would expect. I didn't get to watch it live and am still catching up, but the funniest part I've seen so far was the "boob explosion" animation they did. ? I also really like how Mumei drew Subaru. A preview of what's to come in her "Mumei Draws Hololive" series I suspect. ?

VRqyyAZ.png

Mumei and Kiara did another collab together earlier in the week. I only caught the tail end of it when they had stopped playing the game and it was basically just a zatsudan at that point, but they got along pretty well. I believe this is the second time she's done a one on one collab with Mumei now, and because of Kiara's personality, she's able to make Mumei assert herself more and we get to see a side of her we don't often see. It's nice. I suppose I'm warming up to a Kiara a bit due to her interactions with Mumei. Maybe I was too harsh before. ?

There was an Overwatch collab yesterday featuring Ame, Gura, Ina, IRyS, Mumei, and Kronii. I did try watching it because of who was involved, but I just can't get into watching streams of that game, or any other popular online FPS for that matter. Jut not my thing. I ended up just putting IRyS' Rune Factory 5 VOD back on. ? And speaking of, it's pretty cool that she started playing that. She's playing as the male character because she already messed around with the female character by herself. It led to some funny moments like her walking into the male side of the onsen and spying on one of the guys in there, before walking in and being all like "it's fiiiine since we're both guys ?". 

Oh, and finally, Mumei and Baelz did a food review stream, similar to the room review stream she did with Gura a little while ago. There were some pretty strange creations... ?

• Like 2

Ollie teased her first original song. I've been waiting for a long time for her own song, looking forward to the premier. 

I've watched a lot of old clips recently, forgot to mention some of them last time. Clips from Coco's meme review streams were good (as well as the streams themselves). This one was pretty cool, it's "Describe Hololive members using anime". Also watched clips of just Korone laughing. Those videos surely must have some healing ability. Even if they don't, they never failed to make my day better. Here's one more. Also watched clips with Miko's ELITE ENGLISH. I'm sure some older clips of her English helped popularize VTubers in the west. 

Meanwhile, their Live2D models continue to impress me. Watame showed her new outfit a few weeks ago. She can unzip the hoodie. I believe this is not the first example of an outfit with a moving zipper, Marine had one too, but this looks even better. The number of ways you can make a drawing move is impressive. 

Right after that, I saw Veibae's new model. I don't even watch her, but tuned in midway through the reveal. It must be one of the impressive VTuber models I've seen so far. Based not even on how good it looks and how well it's rigged, but mainly on the number of things it can do and optional stuff (like gestures, hair styles, clothes and other things). And it has a moving zipper on one of the outfits as well. It's also one of the most yabai models I've seen. Not unexpected from her, tbh. 

As for streams I've been watching lately, it was mainly Aqua and her team Startend with Towa and Suisei practicing for the upcoming VTuber Apex tournament. They've had some amazing games, and the energy they have together is great. Going to watch them play tomorrow and root for their team. Going to be my actual first time watching a videogame tournament ever (excluding Hololive events).

Also happening tomorrow is Elden Ring race between Calli, Ina, and Irys. Whoever kills Tree Sentinel first, wins. I've watched some Elden Ring streams randomly throughout the last couple of weeks. A bit of Miko, a bit of Pekora, some EN members too. They've been fun, so I'm excited for the race as well. It's going to be a packed Sunday for me in terms of streams ?.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

Not too much streams this week but it must have been a blue moon since Mumei, Gura, and Sana played Minecraft after what's been months. It was mostly them just talking but some good moments came from it like this one ?

Subaru started FFVII Remake last week too and I guess she intends to play Intergrade too since it's in her thumbnails. Pekora also started Elden Ring and I haven't been able to really keep up with it since she streams when I'm not really watching but so far she has made it to Radahn. In her first stream she spent six hours fighting the Tree Sentinel so you can't say she isn't determined ? As of typing this Ame is also playing it. It's nice that she's stuck with it as long as she has.

Speaking of Ame she also started Mario Galaxy 2 and since it's a Mario game she's raging at certain parts as expected ? Along with that she said she got BioShock and Mafia permissions and she did a poll in which Mafia won so it looks like she might stream Mafia next week which will be really nice. I also hope that she convinces Gura to play BioShock since I know it's something Gura said she would look into forever ago. I just hope she actually sticks with it if she does ?

Lastly Mumei played a fan-game made about her where it's something of a civilization building game. It was a lot better than I was expecting it to be and it looks like they intend to do more with it since I guess it's still an early build so I look forward to seeing how it progresses if she plays it whenever it updates.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 2

I'll just mention a couple of things today since @Redgrave already talked about a lot of the streams I watched recently. First of all, we got a little compilation of Myth's performances at Holofes on the official Hololive English YouTube channel. My first time seeing more than just screenshots of the event, and man, it's really impressive seeing how fluid all their movements are and what not. My favourite one has to be Gura's performance of Reflect. It's so good! This goofy shark has come a long way since debut. ? It was also nice seeing Ame sing and dance on a big stage like that. Gotta love her enthusiasm.

Other than that, Crunchyroll have been interviewing the Council girls which is cool. Only Mumei and Fauna's interviews are out right now, but the other 3 will be out by Friday this week. They also did a separate article to list each of the girls top 10 anime, because I guess they had to tie it into that somehow. ?

Mumei's Interview

Mumei's Top 10 Anime

Fauna's Interview

Fauna's Top 10 Anime

Some interesting answers. Mumei had some funny ones. ?

ssDG939.png

5f3WLTd.png

• Like 4

I watched Vsaikyo (that Vtuber Apex tournament I mentioned earlier). Startend placed pretty low. Aqua and her team got unlucky in the first two games, and weren't able to catch up, so they ended 16th out of 20. Still, they showed some cool gameplay and teamwork, it was fun to watch. 

They had great team chemistry, made jokes between matches, and just had a great time throughout the whole week. Suisei would also cheer up Towa in the practice streams after a bad game, but at the end of the tournament itself Suisei cried, and this time, Towa and Aqua were cheering her up. I'd love to see this trio collab again in any game or activity.

Ollie's first original song wasn't bad. It reminded me of Haachama's first song - RedHeart. Not my favourite type of song, and it's not on the same level as some other Hololive debut songs like Reflect, nevertheless I liked it, Ollie did great.

Finally watched the episode of Speak of the Devil with Bae. While it didn't have an hour of complements like the episode with Ollie, this collab was also sweet and wholesome. They talked about their favourite anime voice actors among other things. And of course there were funny moments, like when Bae explained to Mouse some of the inside jokes and her 12 year old humour.

Looks like Mikeneko (who was known as a certain necromancer before) might be doing a VTuber model reveal tomorrow. Not 100% sure, but judging by the video thumbnail and the title, I assume that's what it is.

• Like 3

There were some pretty fun collabs over the past couple of days. Mumei, Gura, Fauna, and Kronii played Devour again, and I knew that was gonna be a good one because of the shenanigans they got up to last time. ? There was a part where Mumei was reminded that human babies exist, and she kinda lost it. Her laugh is so precious. ?

Mumei also startled Gura by clearing her throat which was pretty funny. They actually spent the last 45 minutes of the stream in the lobby just chatting (since it's harder to do with the proximity chat in-game). The topic of belly buttons came up at one point, with Gura asking if the others would eat the lint from inside it. Of course Mumei wasn't opposed to it. ? We also learned that Mumei, Gura, and Fauna have "innies", but when Kronii was asked, she just replied with "it's complicated". Now I'm just even more curious... ?

It feels like Mumei is trying to revive the Minecraft collabs in EN since she's streamed the game twice now in the past week with open VC. I'm all for it since I find those pretty chill and it gives the girls an excuse to interact with each other more. But yeah, Mumei was joined by Gura and Kronii last night. I really like seeing how Mumei and Gura's friendship has blossomed. Funny that it all started with Gura pranking her in Minecraft back in the day. People say that they sound alike, but I don't hear it. Gura just sounded like herself when she attempted to do a Mumei impression. ? Gura was also trying to ship her and Kronii together. ?

Mumei also did a members only stream the other day where she drew herself as a baby.

S3HtypH.png

I know I've been talking about Mumei a lot, but I did watch streams from the other members, I swear. ? Ame did in fact end up playing Mafia: Definitive Edition like @Redgrave mentioned which was nice. She seems to be pretty into it. Like everyone who plays that game, she struggled with the infamous race for a while. Didn't help that she was going out of her way to catch some air. ? IRyS did a "speedy karaoke" last night that I would have liked to have watched, but it was at the same time as the Minecraft collab I mentioned earlier. Saw a few bits and pieces though and it was pretty funny.

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Looks like Mikeneko (who was known as a certain necromancer before) might be doing a VTuber model reveal tomorrow. Not 100% sure, but judging by the video thumbnail and the title, I assume that's what it is.

I had no idea this was a thing. I took a look at her channel and watched a bit of the Genshin Impact VOD and she was had the whole PNGTuber thing going on, so yeah, I imagine she's getting a proper model. I wish her luck anyway. I'm sure she'll do well like KSON has.

• Like 3

Ah sooo, it's been what like a month since the last time i wrote here? I know it's been a lot of time :P 

I just don't really know what to say, glad to see you guys enjoying a lot of hololive :D For me i'm more into other Videos recently but sitll i am watching clips and things from Hololive. I Enjoied the EN girls + Towa (Which was ADORABLE) Playing Overwatch, they are pretty bad but still fun, i really hope to see them play the 2Nd one whan it's out, such a pity a game i love so much it's not played by them a lot!

I Watched last week a Karaoke Stream from Ina which was really nice, she has such a nice voice, what a pity she had some internet trouble i hope she can fix those.

For the other girls i watch, Pekora & Flare are playing Elden ring which means no clips around for them and i cna't really watch anyway wanting to play it. Pretty much the Same for Ina.

Kiara isn't really streaming anything interesting, mostly random stuff even when i can watch her i don't really feel interested in it plus it wasn't just me overthinking it but indeed she streamed few times lately like 6 times last 2 weeks, not much compared to before. I still have to listen to her Cover song.

That's all from me, i have to really catch up and get back into Hololive, i have a TON of clips and Stuff to watch as days pass, hopefully May it's a quite month where i can catch up because April was a Mix of me being lazy but mostly being a Super Busy month without much chance to watch many things and play.

• Like 4

Today, it's just a few small things I want to share.

Marine's new MV is amazing. Anime opening level quality. It premiered after her 3D concert.

Here are some advancements in the model rigging I saw on Twitter. It's cool that each press on the gamepad corresponds to respective action on the hands. I knew someone would do it one day after seeing looped finger animations on the hands of models before.

And here's a cool idea of an art I saw. The rogue ninjas of Hololive. Funny and a bit sad.

FMYD0dAakAE2Zuo.jpg

On 23.04.2022 at 6:01 PM, Undead Wolf said:

It feels like Mumei is trying to revive the Minecraft collabs in EN since she's streamed the game twice now in the past week with open VC. I'm all for it since I find those pretty chill and it gives the girls an excuse to interact with each other more. But yeah, Mumei was joined by Gura and Kronii last night. I really like seeing how Mumei and Gura's friendship has blossomed.

Speaking of Minecraft and friendships, Moona found a friend to play Minecraft with. Almost sounds like she's proposing to Kronii. ? A wholesome moment. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Slava said:

Marine's new MV is amazing. Anime opening level quality. It premiered after her 3D concert.

Spoiler

Yeah, I saw that popped in my sub feed yesterday, and I was really impressed with it too. Apparently she invested a lot of her own money into it, so you know this was a real passion project for her. I was surprised to see Rushia made an appearance, so I assume it's been in production since before all that stuff went down with her. 

I have a feeling she personally requested these two parts. ? ?

EPRMcuZ.gifVy33aSh.gif

4 hours ago, Slava said:

Here are some advancements in the model rigging I saw on Twitter. It's cool that each press on the gamepad corresponds to respective action on the hands. I knew someone would do it one day after seeing looped finger animations on the hands of models before.

That's pretty neat. I always found the canned animation of the fingers moving around the controller kind of off-putting, so having it actually match the buttons being pressed is a big improvement. 

4 hours ago, Slava said:

Speaking of Minecraft and friendships, Moona found a friend to play Minecraft with. Almost sounds like she's proposing to Kronii. 1f604.png A wholesome moment. 

It's nice that Moona found someone to play with. She was coming onto Kronii pretty strong. ?

• Like 3

I've been watching Fauna more.  She's funny, I feel bad for sleeping on her.  It all started with this clip from a karaoke, where she went radio DJ, "Where we play the hardest rock*explosion*. Get that weak stuff outta here *sirens*". And then she played the opposite of hard rock.

Watched her play Black Flag.  Her first Assassin's Creed game and struggled with the controls.  She was confused when they went back to the present.

• Like 3

Are there any good VTubers that are legitimely funny? I saw a few Korone streams and to be fair it just feels like watching a annoying 9 year old toddler scream at whatever is happening on the screen (funny at first, gets annoying quite fast)

9 hours ago, Slava said:

Today, it's just a few small things I want to share.

And here's a cool idea of an art I saw. The rogue ninjas of Hololive. Funny and a bit sad.

FMYD0dAakAE2Zuo.jpg

Speaking of Minecraft and friendships, Moona found a friend to play Minecraft with. Almost sounds like she's proposing to Kronii. 1f604.png A wholesome moment. 

Yeah, that MV is done really well. I even got a part of the song stuck in my head for a while ?

3 hours ago, Ilzakia said:

I've been watching Fauna more.  She's funny, I feel bad for sleeping on her.  It all started with this clip from a karaoke, where she went radio DJ, "Where we play the hardest rock*explosion*. Get that weak stuff outta here *sirens*". And then she played the opposite of hard rock.

Watched her play Black Flag.  Her first Assassin's Creed game and struggled with the controls.  She was confused when they went back to the present.

It is funny seeing her karaoke streams because she doesn't really get loud for songs where she's supposed to be more vocal. I think the one that sticks out to me from her is when she sang Feel Good Inc ?

And yeah, the Black Flag stream was something different. She will probably play it past what I did since I know I stopped playing around the second time it asked me to grind resources to upgrade the ship. Her reaction to the present parts isn't surprising since that's the most boring part of the game. ?

Apart from the Black Flag stream I watched Mumei play Doom 2016 but she didn't play long because she started feeling sick from it so I just watched Fauna play Jump King which Mumei joined her for and they talked about random things. Specifically how they used to be emo girls in school ? Other than that I watched Ina play more Elden Ring but it looks like she's been having technical issues of her own but I think she's gotten the furthest of all the EN girls since she's now doing bosses that are considered late-game. Ol' Shardbearer Mohg crashed her game and the stream stream one time.

Also this animator known for making Korone's "Eekum Bokum" video animated another one ?

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 3

We finally got part 2 of Mumei Draws Hololive. One of the changes she made this time around is that she's now asking each member if they're okay with being drawn, and if so, if they'd prefer being drawn as a cute baby or something creepy. I think it's kind of a shame because it limits her creativity, but she said that she doesn't want to make the other members feel uncomfortable which I get. This time around she drew Matsuri, Lui, and Ollie. Obviously Ollie's one stands out the most. ?

t8Zq7Ax.png

Mumei also did a Sims 4 stream where she created each member of Council including herself. They were as cursed-looking as you would expect. I think Kronii's one is the funniest just because of how ridiculous she looks. ? Baelz just looks like the Wendy's mascot with buckteeth. ? I look forward to seeing this "summer camp" she's devised up for them.

On 28/04/2022 at 7:20 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I have a feeling she personally requested these two parts.

It turns out that she did indeed request the "sexy scenes". And she's right because I didn't even know Gura and Ina made an appearance in the MV until I saw this clip. ?

• Like 3

Ame played more Elden Ring. A good part of it was her fighting the Godskin Apostle but she managed to beat him after a while. Afterward though she put a sign down when she was about to fight a hard enemy and begged told chat to praise it for free heals and she kept getting a bunch of heals when fighting it ?

Ina also played the new Lego Star Wars for May the 4'th and I think she said she wanted to play more. She said she likes the 1-6 saga and "we don't talk about the sequels" so I think I appreciate her a bit more ? I guess this means so far this is the only Star Wars game they have permissions for. I would like it if they got permissions for the Jedi Knight and original KOTOR games but I definitely don't see the original KOTOR permissions happening until after the remake comes out.

IRyS has also started RE2 Remake. She thinks Leon is hot which is fair ? No bosses as of yet but it's funny hearing her get chased and startled by the Lickers.

• Like 3

I watched the VOD of Irys playing Exit From yesterday. It appears, Irys has summoned the Russian fanbase with that stream. I had no idea what this game was and didn't have any interest in it until I saw a clip. So it's a horror "game" where you try to unlock all the doors and escape from the creepy man. But really, it's just super low-quality asset-flip garbage from Steam. So here's the clip that compiles some funny deaths to give you a taste. 

Apparently, what made local fans react so much is the fact that this version of the villain is made after a popular Russian streamer who goes by Glad Valakas (never heard of him). He has this alter ego of a creepy man that swears a lot, or something like that. The game uses his voice clips. I'm saying "a version", because Pekora has played this game too (which inspired Irys to try it) and the evil guy was different there. I guess, Irys picked this model in the options after the first playthrough. I still don't really understand what connection this game has to the streamer even after googling. So I guess it's a fan game.

I watched the first 2 hours of the full stream, the evil guy didn't even appear because Irys played on easy mode. Then she started again on normal, and I watched the rest just going by timestamps in the comments. Thanks to the guy who posted that comment, it was very useful ?.

Meanwhile, Ollie and her new kouhai Kobo have met IRL, and quickly became best friends. Looks like they live not very far from each other because they've already done off-collabs. It feels like Kobo has been in the majority of Ollie's content since then lol. Even if they're just on VC. Today, they had an unarchived karaoke, they're just having a lot of fun together.

Other than that, I haven't watched a lot. I did tune in to the recent Ina's streams that were very chill. She was drawing an animation on one of them, and I was just drawing alongside her. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

One of the more unique streams this week that hasn't been mentioned yet was Ame's trampoline stream. It's exactly what you would expect. ? Pretty much a zatsudan, but with the added bonus of her bouncing on a trampoline, doing spins and what not. She was using her official 3D model, and we got to see her "shorts" whenever her skirt lifted up. ?

It cracks me up how she's like "you can find something better on Google images". Speaking from personal experience, Ame? ?

IRyS has been playing a lot of good stuff recently. In addition to the RE2 stream mentioned above, she also returned to Hades and started Enter the Gungeon. I love the rogue-like genre, or as IRyS calls them, "rodge-likes". ? It's funny because now that I'm watching her a lot more than I used to, I've noticed that she mispronounces quite a lot of stuff. During the RE2 stream, she said "detonate" like "de-tone-ate". I think it's cute though. ?

I've only seen clips of it, but Kiara did a stream where I guess she made outfits for Council and IRyS. She had Ina, Mumei, and Fauna in the call as well, and they were made to pick between two outfits for each girl which one they preferred. There were a lot of good ones. I love the kind of "summer dress" look Mumei got. Plus, that hair on the left one. ?

fPkYwbD.png

Speaking of Mumei, she finished up those drawings of Matsuri, Lui, and Ollie I had a picture of in my last post. She also did a comfy Minecraft collab with Fauna last night. Well, *mostly* comfy anyway apart from the bit where they accidently suffocated a squid. ? One of the conversations they had that stood out to me was when Mumei was referring to an incident in an Italian senate zoom call where someone started playing Tifa porn. You should look it up if you haven't seen the clip because it's hilarious. ? This is them talking about it anyway. ?

On 05/05/2022 at 1:49 PM, Slava said:

I watched the VOD of Irys playing Exit From yesterday. It appears, Irys has summoned the Russian fanbase with that stream. I had no idea what this game was and didn't have any interest in it until I saw a clip. So it's a horror "game" where you try to unlock all the doors and escape from the creepy man. But really, it's just super low-quality asset-flip garbage from Steam. So here's the clip that compiles some funny deaths to give you a taste. 

Apparently, what made local fans react so much is the fact that this version of the villain is made after a popular Russian streamer who goes by Glad Valakas (never heard of him). He has this alter ego of a creepy man that swears a lot, or something like that. The game uses his voice clips. I'm saying "a version", because Pekora has played this game too (which inspired Irys to try it) and the evil guy was different there. I guess, Irys picked this model in the options after the first playthrough. I still don't really understand what connection this game has to the streamer even after googling. So I guess it's a fan game.

I watched the first 2 hours of the full stream, the evil guy didn't even appear because Irys played on easy mode. Then she started again on normal, and I watched the rest just going by timestamps in the comments. Thanks to the guy who posted that comment, it was very useful 1f601.png.

I saw some of that stream live, but the game didn't really grab me. I think the most noteworthy part of the stream was when IRyS accidently left her heartrate monitor on when going to an "idol meeting" again (she's done it before). ? That's some interesting trivia about the game though. I had no idea. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've noticed that she mispronounces quite a lot of stuff.

I've noticed that too ?. I saw a part of the latest Chadcast episode, and her co-hosts always catch her do that. Although, sometimes Irys pronounces stuff correctly, and Calli and Bae discover that there are alternative pronunciations that are equally suitable.

She also doesn't know a lot of well-know things and asks about them, and she haven't seen some of the most popular movies. I love when she asks stuff like "What's Coachella?" 

I've only seen clips of it, but Kiara did a stream where I guess she made outfits for Council and IRyS.

It was a mini-contest between Kiara and Ina. Ina's drawing is on the right. And you can see the scoreboard on the bottom left.

Chat really loved Kiara's emo Fauna ?. But my favourites were Ina's outfits for Mumei, Sana, and Irys. Feel kinda inspired to draw Mumei now. Or Mumei with Sana.

Or the carpet that burned 500 times.

• Like 2