VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

@EcoShifter

You didn't answer my first question which leads me to believe you're going on a forum-wide Sonic Frontiers damage control.

BTW, you assumed way too much.  You've also contradicted yourself multiple times here. Even more if you count your post in the Sonic thread. 

1 hour ago, EcoShifter said:

forum commenters who dislike Sonic

This was the funniest part to me by far. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Slava said:

You didn't answer my first question which leads me to believe you're going on a forum-wide Sonic Frontiers damage control.

Because it's a diversion and poorly framed question. Answer: obviously no. There'd be a lot more than a few replies if that were the case. Can't post everyday, so previous posts are me catching up on topics I couldn't in earlier. One of the things is providing context and insight, but you consider that damage control? Uh ok. 

You ignored something I asked too, which is actually on topic...

BTW, you assumed way too much. 

Assumed "too much"? Such as?? If you're including your stance on the IP, that would be a mix-up not assumption, because my claim is based on multiple negative posts or support towards negative takes I've seen from you with the series, like when some of your friends (not allowed to say names but you talk with them) on this site explicitly say things like "Sonic games were never good"/etc.

You've also contradicted yourself multiple times here.

Multiple times? Like when I said "im not getting into that"? I was referring to being more detailed on the pop-in stuff, nothing else. And even if I did contradict myself there, that specific "contradiction" is harmless because it's merely a choice between adding more words or not to a point already made. What actual important ones are there?

This was the funniest part to me by far. 

I don't know why you find that funny when you're buddies or on good terms with a few of them, and interacted with at least one on this forum topic that just-some-hours-ago highlighted a worthless stream of a self-claimed hater on the series who dunks on the recent game for hours and stated/showed numerous times she wanted to break it. 

What's funny is how you changed the narrative of my Korone-being-a-fan-of-the-series point into something that allowed you to display the recent game in a bad light by time-stamping technical hiccup moments or flaws of her playthrough in it. At that point, you earned that assumption. Brah, cmon.

Edited by EcoShifter

So uhhh...how about that Nijisanji?  Selen's been playing with Holo a lot.  She had that first collab with Ollie and Zeta.  And then Tempus.  And now she's going to playing with Ame and Mumei.

The toxicity is going to be off the charts.  I haven't watched any Overwatch 2 streams, but I'm going to have to tune into this.  Love Selen and Ame and Mumei.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ilzakia said:

So uhhh...how about that Nijisanji?  Selen's been playing with Holo a lot.  She had that first collab with Ollie and Zeta.  And then Tempus.  And now she's going to playing with Ame and Mumei.

The toxicity is going to be off the charts.  I haven't watched any Overwatch 2 streams, but I'm going to have to tune into this.  Love Selen and Ame and Mumei.

I'll watch too. I liked the stream she had with Ollie and Zeta, it was fun.

As for Overwatch, it is... actually... honestly... not that bad to watch. I saw some streams and videos back in the day, it just looked like a bunch of effects on the screen at all times to me. Don't know what's changed, but now I'm able to process everything, and I like the game.

Edit:

Here's a song by Ina and Kiara that I wanted to share a couple of days ago but was distracted.

I've been meaning to listen to it a long time ago as well as some other ones. This song stood out because of the lyrics. While the tune is simple and dancy, the theme of the song is heavy which surprised me. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

Regarding the Mumei, Ame, and Selen collab:

But I did want to talk about Pippa's last stream because the outcome was great. It was another one where she used NovelAI, but this one stood out from the others because the theme was around creating a VTuber company. With chat's input, she made 5 designs along with their name, personality, catchphrase, the kind of streams they would do, etc.

These were the results:
RFJIfSh.jpg9MgOiF8.jpg

nHJzh0i.jpg7RwUZaX.jpg

6Nmeqt5.jpg

She did a poll during the stream and Rika Paprika proved to be the fan favourite. I can see why. ? But what made the situation extra funny is that Pippa gave people free reign to do whatever they wanted with the designs and company she created (FlaVR), and someone ended up making Twitter accounts for all the talents and the company itself. All in character too. ?

And in addition to that, they also streamed on Lolime's channel last night. It's a very elaborate shitpost to say the least. ?

• Like 3

Another non-stop Pokémon streaming arc has started ?. Aqua has already put 12+ hours into the new game and is streaming it again today.

Meanwhile, I've been watching a little bit of everyone:

- Pekora is addicted to Fate GO, it looks like. I watched a few minutes to see what it looks like at least

- ID girls are having fun in Overwatch

- Korone tried the S✖️nic Fr✖️ntiers DLC that changes some sound effects to her voice which was funny

- Fauna is back, but I only saw some clips

- Some Holostars stuff like more clips from Vesper and a VOD of Gamma's drawing streams, an interesting artsy guy. 

- A bit of Calli for the first time in a while.

Speaking of Calli, she just announced she's planning to stream Persona 5 Royal soon. I know Subaru played Persona 4 Golden but I haven't seen holo members stream the 5th one. I assume they got the permission recently ?.

Also, I liked this video of her voicing the dialogue from an Adam Sandler movie that became a meme "The ultimate insult". Why does it fit so well ?.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 4

Gura played the game with that little running character and seemed to like it enough to want to play it for a second stream. However, disaster struck as technical issues came up to where she couldn't stream it and couldn't even do a simple chatting screen without her mic messing up to the point where she started sounding like the Patriots AI at the end of MGS2. This tweet is the last we have seen of her for now.

Fauna started BioShock which is great to see since she played it for a while and seemed to like it a lot. Plus it's nice to finally see someone play BioShock. Thankfully it seems to work on PC because on the PS4 version it would freeze and crash randomly for no apparent reason. She then played Trombone Champ a couple days later. Apart from Pokemon the only other thing she did was she was going to play the RE8 DLC with Baelz but Baelz was having some glitch where the game doesn't save properly and so if she died or quit the game then she would have to start it over from the beginning. I seem to remember it happening with someone else before and I want to say it was RE7 or RE2 Remake. Maybe even RE3 Remake. But it's weird that it happens and people speculated it was because she changed Rose's jacket.

Mumei did a variety stream and then played some Rimworld after leaving that for like a year a couple days later. And like Fauna she also started playing the new Pokemon (don't worry, that will be a reoccurring theme in this post).

I forget if I ever mentioned it but Subaru started the Judge Eyes remaster a couple weeks ago. I look forward to her playing Lost Judgement before I do because they never put the season pass on sale above 30% ?

The final bit of Hololive news is that Pekora has been successfully psy-op'd into referring to her Senegal bush baby as a "fucking monkey" so now that poor critter will be forever known as "that fucking monkey Pekora has" even by Pekora herself.

She also posted this on her other Twitter account ? Link if it doesn't work

She also posted one of her cat which I will just link anyway because I thought it was funny.

The most I was able to really pay attention to with Airi was that she played Tactics Ogre and also some of the new Pokemon (more on that later).

Shiina played some fishing game that I guess came out called Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits. I didn't see very much of it but I like the hat and sunglasses she had on for the stream ?

shiinafishin.png

Apart from some other shenanigans mentioned below Pippa played World of Warcraft with fans. I hate World of Warcraft and would sooner return to The Old Republic before playing that again but she managed to keep it entertaining enough by starting a guild called Ram Ranch and just messing around ?

On 11/15/2022 at 9:37 AM, Undead Wolf said:

But I did want to talk about Pippa's last stream because the outcome was great. It was another one where she used NovelAI, but this one stood out from the others because the theme was around creating a VTuber company. With chat's input, she made 5 designs along with their name, personality, catchphrase, the kind of streams they would do, etc.

These were the results:
RFJIfSh.jpg9MgOiF8.jpg

nHJzh0i.jpg7RwUZaX.jpg

6Nmeqt5.jpg

She did a poll during the stream and Rika Paprika proved to be the fan favourite. I can see why. 1f604.png But what made the situation extra funny is that Pippa gave people free reign to do whatever they wanted with the designs and company she created (FlaVR), and someone ended up making Twitter accounts for all the talents and the company itself. All in character too. 1f601.png

And in addition to that, they also streamed on Lolime's channel last night. It's a very elaborate shitpost to say the least.

There was a follow-up stream to this where she talked a bit about what happened and showcased some of the Twitter accounts made for it and how there are like custom title card animations for them and such. And now there's even someone that made a Sena Bonbon stream although it was just a JPG. So it has escalated somewhat ? Even if it's a quick joke I hope to at least see something of Rita Paprika however brief it is.

16 hours ago, Slava said:

Another non-stop Pokémon streaming arc has started 1f610.png. Aqua has already put 12+ hours into the new game and is streaming it again today.

Meanwhile, I've been watching a little bit of everyone:

- Pekora is addicted to Fate GO, it looks like. I watched a few minutes to see what it looks like at least

Don't worry, the PokéWave will subside soon (two weeks) and then only a few of them will probably actually beat like last time ? On the Phase Connect side of it Pippa did a stream where she announced that members of Phase Connect will do something of a race with the game where members are competing to see who can beat it and meet certain criteria (like Shinies captured and such) so it's at least doing something creative with it. On the Hololive side of it Mumei was doing an old man voice whenever the professor character shows up ?

I have had clips recommended of Pekora playing Fate GO but I didn't watch any since I'm not really in to watching Gacha stuff. She's probably going to gamble away Jill's monkey food money though ?

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 3

So Irys is back, the new model has been officially announced, and the waiting room for the stream is up. Why does it have to start at 4 AM in my time zone :(.

Excited to see what it looks like. Seems like it's the same outfit, but slightly modified. The hair is simplified, which is understandable. She probably has the craziest hair in Hololive ?.

The NijiHolo collab was fun. Totally not toxic ?. Mumei's in-game chat messages were my favourite part.

Also watched two Holostars VOD's. Both from drawing streams. One is Gamma finishing his illustration of Ollie, the other is Magni doing comission for his genmate.

Other than that, I don't think I've watched anything besides the clips. 

Bae started P5R before Calli. Saw a clip from the stream, looks like she found her waifu ?.

Edit: forgot to mention Ironmouse and the episode of Speak of the Devil with Magni Dezmond. Just two Kamen Rider fans taking about a bunch of stuff.

Also today I watched the old VOD of Council vs Ender Dragon from July. One of the funniest streams of the year probably.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

Gura's still MIA after that blue hedgehog game destroyed her PC. At least there were a few weeks where she was streaming somewhat regularly, but now it looks like we're back to getting ghosted. ? IRyS has returned from her break, but not much to talk about with her because she's holding off on doing any more regular streams until her new model reveal later tonight. I'm looking forward to that. It's at 1am for me, and I usually go to bed way later than that, so I'll be able to watch it live.

So yeah, on the Hololive side of things, I've mostly just been watching Mumei and Fauna this past week. They did a couple of collabs together which is always nice since they're my 2 favourite HoloEN's and they have great chemistry together as well. ? The first one was a Getting Over It endurance stream where Fauna was coaching Mumei on how to tackle each section since she's quite the pro at it with all the speedruns she's done. ? But I think Mumei surprised everyone because she not only beat the game, but she did it twice! They talked about all kinds of topics while Mumei was preparing herself for the next challenge. It was basically a part gaming stream part podcast. Lots of fun. As for the other collab, it Fauna did Minecraft with open VC which Mumei and Moona ended up joining. There were lots of funny moments from that like when Mumei saw some villagers going at it and got traumatised. ? In another part, Moona divebombed Mumei, jumpscaring her, and then Moona was just like "what?". ? I also just enjoyed how silly Mumei was being in general.

But speaking of silliness, Mumei did a thanksgiving karaoke stream as a turkey. She had the turkey beak and the "snood" (I googled it and that's apparently what it's called lol) on her model. The first 5 mins of the stream was just her making turkey noises and she injected some "gobble gobble's" into some of the songs as well. This is why she's my oshi. ? But yeah, she sang for hours. I didn't catch it all since it was very late for me, but I did watch most of it, and there were a lot of banger song choices. Stuff like Country Roads, as is a staple in any good karaoke stream. The GIGACHAD song ? (aka Can You Feel My Heart?). QUEEN, Thanks For The Memories, etc. She even sang God Save The King. Brings a tear to me eye. ?? I'm also partial to some Michael Jackson myself. 

We're well into the new Pokemon arc now. I've been watching both Mumei and Fauna play that game and it's been really enjoyable, although I could see it being a bit much if you tried keeping up with all the members playthroughs. The lack of voice acting in the game just gave the girls an opportunity to do it themselves, and they didn't disappoint on that front. The voice Mumei gave to the director of the academy was hilarious. She made him sound older and older throughout the stream to the point where he was practically a fossil making incoherent old man noises towards the end. ? There have been some great moments from Fauna's playthrough as well. In the video below, you can see how she reacts to her cute "green beans" being transformed into some furry-looking degenerate. She was not pleased. ?

Fauna also continued her playthrough of BioShock and got to the big twist. Thankfully, it wasn't spoiled for her by chat. They've been pretty bad about that and don't seem to realise that saying stuff like "Get ready clippers ?" is just gonna tip her off that something's gonna happen. She got plenty of "Would you kindly" superchats and comments, but that one's a bit harder to figure out unless you already know. She's playing it every Sunday, so I imagine she'll finish it next stream. She's already expressed interest in playing BioShock 2 which will be cool. I'm glad she's enjoying herself because that first game especially is one of my all-time favourites.

Not too much to say about Pippa this week. She did a couple of streams where she looked at bad tattoos, and it really boggles the mind why anyone thought that would be a good idea to put that on their body. ? She also did a stream where she took phrases in other languages from chat, tried to guess what it meant in English, and then looked what the actual translation was. I think the funniest part for me was when she brought up a GIF for abortion in sign language. Like holy shit. ?

In other news, a small VTuber company by the name of Idol Corp recently debuted their first EN members. I can't say too much about them because I've only checked out one member so far, Yuko Yurei. I guess she's like a ghost girl, or at least has a ghost theme to her. I should probably check out her debut stream to know for sure, but so far I've only watched her play some Black Ops Zombies. That game brings back memories. But yeah, she's cute, and I love her design. Hard to say if I'll be watching her regularly at this point, but I'm keen to see more.

oCDlOEC.jpg

And finally, I just wanted to mention that I've been a bit obsessed with watching fallenshadow clips recently. Why only clips and not streams? Well, she streams on Twitch and at a much earlier time than I'm used to which is a bit of a hurdle for me. If anyone can convince me to start watching streams on Twitch though, it would be her. I really love her sense of humour, she has a lot of based takes, and is an adorable loli to boot. ? She also has the objectively correct stance on m*le VTubers. ?

• Like 3

NOW Irys looks waaay better and more natural linear with all the other models, that's really nice since i enjoy her clips now even more! Plus now she'll be able to get more outfits too, i guess they put completely aside the Kimono idea for the old model and we'll see it for the end of the year now maybe!

• Like 3

Irys cute.

Beautiful art, great model. The clothes and hair are brighter. She's a little bit more on the light side now. The model is more expressive as well. Even the tears are bouncy ?.

The horns are shorter. I guess it's done so she doesn't pierce anyone else's skull when she gets a 3D ?. The hair is still complex, but less crazy than before. Probably easier to draw now. 

?

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

Gorbius Florbius returned from the dead and did an unarchived karaoke. For some reason she also decided to play Fifa out of the blue which I assume might be because she's taking advantage of the soccer football futbowl games going on lately. It didn't seem like there was much customization she could do unlike the WWE games but she did get to have her character named Eatnpoopo play for Liverpool so I suppose anyone from Liverpool should feel honored that Gura bestowed such a great player among their ranks ?

Fauna did quite a fair bit. She played more Pokemon, did another ASMR, played Minecraft with Kiara (I didn't watch but figured worth mentioning anyway), and was in an Among Us and a Phasmophobia collab. Along with that is another thing that I will mention later.

IRyS streamed more herself now that she has her new model which looks very good by the way. Definitely an upgrade from the original and now hopefully she can get more outfits for them instead of just being left behind from everyone else ? But she played Outlast: Whistleblower and accidentally went YabaIRyS in some moments, also started Pokemon Violet, also did an endurance karaoke until she got to 900k which is surprisingly archived, played Ring Fit which didn't last long before she got worn out ? Then today she played Nintendo Switch Sports which she lasted a bit longer with. She also has a new original song posted too. IRyStocrats are eating good this week.

Along with Fauna, Mumei was also in the Among Us and Phasmophobia collabs. She also played more Pokemon Violet and did a one hour stream where she had to do something in an hour but she played Connect Four and Hangman with chat and even drew glasses on the chat ? She also ended that stream by blowing up the Earth in the background and going "Uh oh!" ? The only other thing she did today was do a talking stream where she gave her schedule and said she will be in the HoloFestival thing and that her and the others will have 3D models which will be nice to see. She also said something about how she would have to practice dancing and when she watched herself dance in the mirror she got embarrassed. She also said something about how she got traumatized by Family Guy at a young age which is funny to think about ?

The last Hololive related thing this week is that they are having a HoloENAdvent for the month since it's December where they upload videos of them singing a quick Christmas related song every day. Here's the one Fauna did earlier for today. But if you want to see the rest and keep track of them there is a site where you can click on the dates as they go by and there will be a video linked in the squares.

https://holoen-advent.com/

I didn't watch much Shiina but I saw her play some Oregon Trail and she started playing FFVII Remake which I didn't really watch since I feel like I've seen more than enough of that game and the story changes that I'm not a fan of but she is playing the Intergrade version so I will at the very least see how she feels about Yuffie.

I saw about the same of Airi as well. I mostly saw her play some Ocarina of Time and she did the Water Temple and I guess Phase Connect got permission for Henry Stickman since they have started playing that now ?

Pippa did a stream where she used an AI art program to make an anime girl based on the viewers voices with some funny results. There was one moment where she it generate someone doing a Slav Squat and this was probably the best image for it that came up wearing the famous ddds brand of clothing ?

slavsquat2.png

She also did a stream where she did like a brain game thing where at the end she raided Calli. Probably the highlight stream though was when she played Super Seducer and would just experiment with all the different outcomes you can get ? She even posted on the creators Twitter and got a response back ? The last thing she did was a stream where she definitely doesn't want to get to 100k subs or else she will be legally and morally obligated to show her feet but she also used the stream to talk about parades at Disneyland and such while showing footage of floats going by and talking about them and other goals like a Brazil Trip or a CIA/FBI collab ?

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 4

A lot of song MV releases this week. Besides the new MV by Irys, there were:

Pekora's new MV

Moona's new original (her first one in Bahasa)

Reine x Ollie x Gura x Bae x Marine x Kanata collab

Aqua's new MV (sound quality in the video wasn't good for some reason)

As for streams, watched two first Irys VOD's as 2.0. Lots of tofu physics jokes.

Also watched Aqua's birthday call-ins. I laughed at Korone's present ?, and they were asking each other what the colour of their pantsu was, normal seiso day in Hololive.

And another episode of Commissions Open with Magni. This time he drew a comic page for Altare.

Didn't watch Gura's comeback streams, because karaoke was unarchived and at 4 AM for me, as always. And FIFA... Yeah, no ?

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Slava said:

Whoa, nice! It's funny how she gets an Alice in Wonderland themed outfit just a couple of months after Fauna drew EN as characters from that. Who wore it better? ?

Qds4IrV.jpg hSYRXnO.png
Sources: https://twitter.com/sinosino141/status/1600507689955917824 | https://youtu.be/EYPHpmgRInY

I also saw that it was being compared to Meowscarada from Pokemon. I find Subaru's reaction funny. ?

• Like 4

Not wriiting much here but i'm watching a good bit of clips lately. 

I saw Mio's Oufit too and she's gorgeous! 

Roboco got a New Model too! She's a lot better now, it was weird when she spoke but the mouth was kind "off time" with it now it's perfect! I hope too see mroe clip of her it's one of the member i enjoy the most! 

Subaru and Suisei Pokemon reaction are prettty inetresting i hope to see more (Especially subaru reaction to the abomination that is the Final Water starter :awesome:

Meanwhile we Have yabairis too playing it, she's really without breakes latelt and it's great xD

Oh Yeah i guess lately i'm watching a "New VTuber" that i can recommend, she really wasn't but she started using a Model like 2 weeks ago at this point maybe less which is Jaiden animation. She's doing a Super Marathon on YT i totally recommend her, she's really chill and her model it's incredibly done, you can see how she actually is in the first streams if curoius, as said she didn't started with it, she streamed "normally" first. I won't link the Channel, you can find her easily ;) 

• Like 4

Fauna cute uuuuuuu. Nice casual outfit, I guess the rest of Council is getting something similar. Also, glasses ?.

Holoro had a 2 year anniversary recently, so they released 3 songs to celebrate:

Reine's new original song

Anya's new cover

A collab cover featuring all three of them

Also, Aqua's Uni-birth MV was re-uploaded with better sound quality. 

I've been mostly watching Irys this week. Karaoke VOD's and Splatoon collab streams with HoloJP. But I also watched Fauna try out Slice & Dice (looks pretty fun), parts of Calli's P5R streams (she's really into that doctor lady ?), and a bit of Holostars with Vesper's return stream after suspension and more Magni drawing.

Also enjoyed this clip/animation of Aqua and Marine. It's like this moment is cut straight out of a slice of life anime ?.

Hololive's captain knows what the real treasure is.

• Like 4

Yeah, I watched Fauna's outfit reveal last night. It was funny how she made that game section and had us pick from multiple choices. Of course we always ended up picking the "wrong" choices and couldn't stop hugging her cat Snail. ? I'm a *little* disappointed that her outfit wasn't goth-themed, but it does have a choker, so close enough I guess. ? What we ended up getting was still really cute, so no complaints here. I love the twintails. "Green Lamy" seems to be an even more accurate description of her now. ? 

She also did a karaoke stream shortly after the outfit reveal. Like Mumei a couple of weeks back, she sang the GIGACHAD song. I just love the dichotomy of that song's lyrics with Fauna's sweet voice. ? She also sang Barbie girl and made it a duet with herself. ?

But as for the other Fauna streams this past week, she beat the first BioShock and got the good ending. Chat continued to require bonking for spoiling stuff. She was really into the game though, and in a later stream, she talked about how she started watching a lore video on YouTube, but it had some information from BioShock 2 in there, so she had to stop. It sounds like she's going to start that game early next year after the holiday break which should be fun. I also watched her play more Pokemon, Dome Keeper (members only stream), and Slice & Dice which she totally didn't get the idea to play that from NorthernLion. ?

Mumei also played Pokemon a couple of times this week. She actually beat the game off stream and has just been doing the shiny hunt now. In one of the streams, she was trading Pokemon with viewers, I guess to fill out her Pokedex, and then she would give it back afterwards. Well, at one point, someone gave her a shiny and then left the trade before she could give it back. Her reaction was pretty funny. ? In the Pokemon stream last night, chat was educating her about the newfangled zoomer speak. She laughed so hard at one part that she almost threw up. ?

Mooms also released the BGM from her 1 hour stream last week with a cute animation to go along with it. What a silly willy. ?

IRyS played Splatoon 3 a couple of times with her JP senpai this week which was nice to see. She also played the new RE8 DLC, and thankfully didn't run into the save bug that Fauna and Baelz did when they tried, so she was able to beat it. Took her a while to figure out one of the twists, whereas Fauna and Baelz figured it out pretty much instantly. ? But I watched IRyS play some Pokemon as well and she also did a karaoke stream that's actually archived. Lots of banger Japanese songs. ?

Gura played the demo of a game called Rhythm Sprout. Always a fun time watching her play rhythm games since she's actually pretty damn good at them. She underestimated the amount of content that was in the demo though, and only got about an hour of playtime out of it. She also played The Callisto Protocol, which is great, but I decided not to watch the stream since it's a game I'm interested in playing myself and I don't want to spoil it for myself. Oh yeah, and Gura appeared in one of the HoloEN Advent Calendar videos. I think it's my favourite one so far. ?

Pippa has been trying everything she can NOT to hit 100k subs before the end of the year because she once promised that she'd show feet pics if she did because that seemed impossible at the time. She tried moving her streams over to Twitch, asking YouTube to purge her subs of bot accounts, and even tried to manipulate us with a parasocial Twitter video. None of it worked, and as of typing this, she's sitting at 99.9k subs. Time to face the consequences of your own actions, Pippa. ?

But we did get a few YouTube streams this week. My favourite one was when she played Yandere Simulator (remember that game?). But the stream was mostly her going on various tangents which is peak Pippa content. ? We also got some stories from her school days and she was quite the little trouble maker it seems. ?

And I don't think its been mentioned yet, but Alice Magic put out another awesome Hololive animation. This time featuring giant Gura and Mumei. ?

• Like 4

Ah so i didn't "hear" wrong when i watched a Clip of Calli at the Clinic in Persona, she does play in english, ugh awful i coudl already tell by noises that it was worst, i skipped that part. Bae on the other end, and those reaction, i need more clips of her playing it, it's incredible :awesome: Anybody has them?

Fauna cute as always, i wanna see more Pokèmon reaction from her, she's so dissapointed most of the times xD (Rightfully personally i think 80% of the new Pokèmon are awful design wise evolved)

And That Gura stream when sick sure was interesting, strange i didn't see clips of it before :P 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 4

With most EN members either being on break, sick, dying, dead, or all four at once there isn't very much to say about EN for this week. Mumei and Fauna did most of the heavy lifting from the looks of it but Fauna went on break and I guess Mumei will too.

Apart from some Pokemon streams, Mumei did a crossword game night with chat where she would have chat guess crossword words with trivia ? She also did Getting Over It solo so she was glad that she managed to beat it without Fauna this time. She did go look back at the VOD with Fauna to see how she did a couple parts though. Along with that she did a stream where she learned Zoomer words and phrases which I think she got the idea from the crossword stream ? The only game apart from Pokemon and Getting Over It was something called Her Name Was Fire which advertised itself as being inspired by Vampire Survivors but it looked original enough to where it wasn't really copying the game which is fine. But expect other girls to start playing it often and probably other games copying it ? Lastly she did an endurance karaoke stream that was unarchived. It went on for quite a while and I didn't get to see the end of it so I don't know how long she went but probably my favorite part was when she sang Feel Good Inc because she did the laugh with it ?

Fauna played Nintendo Switch Sports some and Pokemon once. She went back to Skyrim after who knows how long and I think she finished the Vampire DLC questline ? But since she's going on break she has been uploading some shorts to give people something to watch. I think she said she's uploading one every day and as of now it's still like an ongoing storyline. The last thing is someone made a Fauna Nerd Emoji video that's pretty funny ?

On the JP side of things Pekora got a new outfit where it's her wearing a mask and she has her hair straight. It looks pretty cute and I like the little hat she has ?

Airi was also sick so she didn't get to do much but the most I saw was she played Mega Man X2.

Pippa Pipkin had a pretty eventful week. To start off, despite her best attempts at preventing it, she got 100k subs to where she did her foot reveal ? It was a monumental victory for the chat of the likes that can only be compared to how the Allies felt when the Axis surrendered in World War II, maybe even better. Of course she didn't do it right away since she had chat members submit their own feet to put on stream one of which was kind of gross to look at and I'm pretty sure it's a grossout image I've seen before but the important thing is Pippa delivered on it which is all that matters ?

It only shows up briefly in the video but here's the full image featuring her dogs paws as well ? After that she spiraled into alcoholism to the point where she was still kind of hungover the next day when she played a Build-a-Bear level in Roblox. The day after that she read the superchats from the 100k stream and had it where chat could make a puzzle in the background. One of which was a Patrick Bateman meme but everyone kept spinning it around and taking off a part of his upper lip to where he looked like he had a Hitler stache ?

The last thing she did was watch wholesome Dhar Mann videos with chat with the Dhar Mann cliche Bingo cards. If you don't know who that is it's basically a channel with fairly decent production quality that makes really corny wholesome videos that teach moral lessons that are ripped off from other known stories completely original stories that authors and other movie writers would have shamelessly stolen from either decades ago or in Charles Dickens' case over a hundred years ago and the only thing keeping them from being sued into oblivion is Dhar Mann's benevolence. And while not shown in the Pippa stream, for some reason he likes to have SSSniperWolf act as some kind of messiah figure whenever a 10 year old girl is told she can't be a gamer ? But yeah, it was a funny stream and I hope she watches more Dhar Mann or similar stuff since it was fun. Personally I hope one day she watches Nostalgia Critic's magnum opus known as Kickassia.

• Like 4