Easy platinum

JEDI_BROTHERS

25 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Chill dude. So what the game is 1.5 years old? I don't have this platinum so that argument is invalid as well.
I have seen more of your posts and maybe you should respond a little bit nicer.

Thanks Jedi_Brothers for your topic. If it really is fun I'm gonna try this game

You should chill a bit. Your hate comments against me are not nice. Be gentle, we are one big Community and you act like an Outsider.

I have 613 Likes and you just 124. So who is the nice guy who helps a lot in the Community now? Not you, I guess.

Edited by Sikutai

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 19/10/2020 at 9:00 PM, RacingAtHome said:

I found this game on the PS Store nearly a week ago and I'm enjoying it too. Shame that there aren't more maps and there aren't a huge amount of people online but it's still fun. Some of the trophies are going to be a bit of a grind but I don't mind that.

Yea Started playing today and my only fault for this game is the fact it only has one map. Its a fun game and the trophy list isn't bad

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 4:31 PM, RonanO_1O1 said:

Yea Started playing today and my only fault for this game is the fact it only has one map. Its a fun game and the trophy list isn't bad

Yeah its unfortunate the game never got bigger, the devs may have been able to make more of it, enjoy the game btw!

The risk you run when you make a game around 1 specific game mode. I daresay that they tried to get in on the Battle Royale craze of 1 game mode but it was never enough to do much, SW was fun while you get the plat but even a few weeks into launch it was full of bots and never really had much of a playerbase

• Like 1