JEDI_BROTHERS

Easy platinum

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

so I'm a week and a half into this (with several days off due to family stuff) and i am sailing through this games trophy list, I am having genuine fun with this game i havent felt in a while. And its also an easy platinum and very enjoyable, highly recommend 

 

Edit: tfw you start a flame war by liking a game

Edited by JEDI_BROTHERS
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

[Deleted]

Edited by aZombieDictator
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is 1 and a half year old. What's up with this useless comment? We all have this Platinum already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent! Been eying this up a while, but due to low performance Internet I hadn't been able to start it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Chill dude. So what the game is 1.5 years old? I don't have this platinum so that argument is invalid as well.
I have seen more of your posts and maybe you should respond a little bit nicer.

Thanks Jedi_Brothers for your topic. If it really is fun I'm gonna try this game

 

You should chill a bit. Your hate comments against me are not nice. Be gentle, we are one big Community and you act like an Outsider.

 

I have 613 Likes and you just 124. So who is the nice guy who helps a lot in the Community now? Not you, I guess.

Edited by Sikutai
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

I have 613 Likes and you just 124. So who is the nice guy who helps a lot in the Community now? Not you, I guess.

 

I'm gave him rep just for this smug comment.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

This game is 1 and a half year old. What's up with this useless comment? We all have this Platinum already.

 

If I'm not mistaken, this game was recently announced in the server shutdown thread, so increased activity here is likely

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 29/06/2020 at 1:22 AM, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

so I'm a week and a half into this (with several days off due to family stuff) and i am sailing through this games trophy list, I am having genuine fun with this game i havent felt in a while. And its also an easy platinum and very enjoyable, highly recommend 

I saw your post from the other thread, do you still need/are you able to help out with the "social scene" trophy? I want to get that one done before any server closure or stoppage. 

Edited by groomyboy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, groomyboy said:

I saw your post from the other thread, do you still need/are you able to help out with the "social scene" trophy? I want to get that one done before any server closure or stoppage. 

Yes I need it. Add me tomorrow tho

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

You are a bit special ain't ya mate.You aren't the hero you think you are 1f602.png

 

Be careful with that guy, i bet not even Superman can handle him with that many likes

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm from Europe but the game find games from North America, east coast. It's the only server?, now search in Europe, game change by ¿more full servers? ^o^ nice game

Edited by Arin1979
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arin1979 said:

I'm from Europe but the game find games from North America, east coast. It's the only server?

I believe so. I havent found a way to change servers but ill check if you want

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 6:27 PM, Sikutai said:

 

You should chill a bit. Your hate comments against me are not nice. Be gentle, we are one big Community and you act like an Outsider.

 

I have 613 Likes and you just 124. So who is the nice guy who helps a lot in the Community now? Not you, I guess.

 

Lmaoo talking like more likes makes you better, thanks for the laugh. Was a nice joke.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30-6-2020 at 6:27 PM, Sikutai said:

 

You should chill a bit. Your hate comments against me are not nice. Be gentle, we are one big Community and you act like an Outsider.

 

I have 613 Likes and you just 124. So who is the nice guy who helps a lot in the Community now? Not you, I guess.

You didnt get those likes with comments like that, shame we cant downvote....

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.