Hello Brothers And Sisters

N7-XenoRoxas

Hello everyone :) 

I recently started a new account and decided to introduce myself to the community. I used to be a bit active with my old account and maybe some of you might still recognize me(Taz-Vicious). But it's a pleasure to be here again and hopefully this time i can stay for longer if i end up making new friends :blush: . Come on now, don't be shy. I don't bite :) 

welcome to the site i liking the trigun artwork u did it yourself??

No i have a friend and she's really good at making artwork so she did it for me. :) 

Welcome! :]

I do remember you! Why did you make a new account?

There's many reasons why i made a new account. I Felt like this username had more meaning and i also i want to play only games i enjoyed. I played too many easy games on the account just for the trophies. 

No i have a friend and she's really good at making artwork so she did it for me. :)

There's many reasons why i made a new account. I Felt like this username had more meaning and i also i want to play only games i enjoyed. I played too many easy games on the account just for the trophies. 

Welcome back! happy for you that you abandoned the quantity over quality way of playing games.

Welcome back! happy for you that you abandoned the quantity over quality way of playing games.

Indeed, i wasn't having fun anymore so i thought it was time for a change. :) 

Welcome back we used to be friends here remember I will add you as freind too OK? Hope you start getting good games with this account.

Yea i still remember you, you can add me on PSN too. :)