First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

Battlefield Bad Company 2 now I am on my 32 Plat

This was also my 1st platinum. The campaign's veteran difficulty was crazy hard and I remember just struggling to get from checkpoint to checkpoint without dying. It was a good feeling getting through it especially since it was like 5 years ago and trophy guides weren't as common so you had to figure more stuff out yourself.

Literally 2 days after that I got my Mirror's Edge platinum which is still my proudest and rarest platinum.

The Time Runs are my only trophies left for Mirror's Edge.

• Like 1

Battlefield Bad Company 2 now I am on my 32 Plat

The Time Runs are my only trophies left for Mirror's Edge.

Sweet well good luck. Just keep looking for new/different ways to complete the levels. Then once you have a plan and route picked out, just work on perfecting it. 

Infamous was my first platinum, i remembered creating an account at a friends place to play some little big planet, the next day i went to the store and bought a ps3 and a copy of Infamous. Couldnt get my hands off it untill i got the platinum.

Sweet well good luck. Just keep looking for new/different ways to complete the levels. Then once you have a plan and route picked out, just work on perfecting it. 

Thanks.  I probably return to it when ME2 comes out.  I can't wait!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Depends on what profile for me. For my first profile it was Assassin's Creed II. Ended up having a glitch with Sequence 4's trophy and one of the tomb trophies, so I had to play it through again.

On the one that I use now, it was Borderlands. Though it wasn't until I got ACII platinum again that I started going for the platinum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My 1st (& still only) platinum is Borderlands 2. It happened with no effort really, right at the time I actually started to (barely) even care about trophies. There are a lot of platinums I'll never get 'cause I absolutely refuse to do turtorials. ←Not gonna correct that typo either.

i remember having my first platinum on CoD MW 2

1L629cff.png

Is That All You Got?

before i earned this trophy i never really cared about trophies and it was the first time i really tried to get all the stars on spec op missions (those damn juggernauts..)

that was a really great gaming experience after mastering the last trophy..

after that game i kind of lost my focus on trophies again. and now "i'm back".

my goal isnt to plat every game i touch but at least try to come as far as possible and not giving up that fast.

and now i own at least 4 plats and the 5th is in progress, should be done until the next week :shakefist:

i have to say due to this website i really got back into trophy hunting and its great fun for me atm :awesome:

My first Platinum was on Hyperdimension Neptunia and I got really happy after I got it and from that point on I been getting platinums from my favorite games since then. I am proud to have Hyperdimension Neptunia as my first platinum trophy.

MasterSystem_zpsa4681f3c.png

:platinum:The Master System

You've been diagnosed with Neptunia

Edited by TheVader66