FluffyAssassin64

First Platinum! What's yours?

491 posts in this topic

For me my first platinum was God of War 3, I didn't think I would actually pull it off but I just decided to go for the Platinum all for the fun of it and I actually managed with the 1000 hit combo and finishing it on Titan Mode. It felt good when I got my first platinum and having to visit that site for the teaser of the next GoW game. GoW3 definitely one of the most badass PS3 exclusives I've played and I was excited for it after beating GoW2 with it's cliffhanger ending lol

My first platinum is WWE All Stars. I still can't believe I beated so many guys with steroids just for a plat. OH WELL! A plat is always a plat. Doesn't matter how it is.

Skyrim platinum 1.4.2012. 

And how it made me feel...So damn proud  :lol:

@FluffyAssassin64: congrats on Okami HD Plat!

Edited by seppa105

My first platinum ever was Modern Warfare 2 and I felt so rpoud to have finally reached 100% on a game. But on this account my first platinum was Mass Effect which was just as good a moment.

My first platinum on this profile was Dead Island, although I was more proud at getting the 100% as the arenas were a pain, especially in co-op.

Congratulations on the Okami platinum, it is on my list to play & I'm currently trying to decide what to make my 20th platinum - Sleeping Dogs or Okami :)

My first was Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. I'd already beaten this game 100% on X360, then when I made the switch to PS3 I bought the game again cause I knew it was a guaranteed plat lol. 

My first was Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time

1L69536e.png

Still one of my favorites.

My first was Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires.  Took 2 or 3 days if I remember.  Congrats on the Okami HD plat.  All I need to do is get that marlin and a couple of beads from Kai and the guy near the capital.  Plus did I mention the marlin.  I hate that thing.

Infamous 2 was my first Platinum. Decided to replay a second time a couple months after my 1st runthrough and got it by surprise. Felt soo good! xD

:platinum: #1

1L4e8877.png

Dragon Age: Origins

26th Mar 2010  12:26:44 AM

Edited by bmj14772

Resident Evil 5 was my first platinum. Being an RE fan, I had great pleasure in making it my first :)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It was also my 123rd trophy ^^ That platinum got me interested in trophies in general and especially platinums *_*

Fun fact (or not) : My first Vita platinum was also a Harry Potter game that included the Half-Blood Prince as part of the game xD

My first was Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time

1L69536e.png

Still one of my favorites.

Mine too, it felt a little short compared to R&C 1-3, Deadlocked and Tools of Destruction.