First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

Well, my very first Platinum trophy was........

wKvvFCa.png

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune on the PS3. This was on 9/6/09. I was playing a few different things at the time, and I must have come back to this after a while because it took me 7 months to get the Platinum. 

I know this isn't part of the question, but I do love that my very second Platinum was......

6ZyJX10.png

Demon's Souls. I love this game and this is the import version before there was a US release on the PS3. This one I got on 9/21/09 and it took me a little more than a month to complete. 

My first platinum was Spyro The Dragon Gnasty’s Demise which I achieved back in 2018! 

spacer.png

I came from Xbox but after becoming an adult I had less time to play, unfortunately everytime I did try to come on and play I was hit with a barrage of updates which stopped me from playing so I sold my Xbox and got a PS4. I now have a PS5 too aswell as the vita and a couple PS3s. 

sitting at 511 platinums and steadily building that number. 

*EDIT* accidentally wrote switch instead of VITA 

Edited by FocusDR
Meant to say VITA not switch

• 2 months later...

L14bfb5.png

My first platinum was inFamous Second Son, in the past I played a lot of inFamous & inFamous 2, back then I tried to get the platinum with inFamous 2, but I kind of got burned out because I did it completely wrong, when they announced inFamous 2, I had to get the PS4 and I wanted to make inFamous Second Son my first platinum which happened indeed.

Edited by Biertje373
  • Like 2

Gather round children while pappy funboy tells you about his first platinum. It was a baumy summer day. July 8th to be exact, just three days after my birth day waaaaay back in 2013.  I hadn't had my playstation very long at that point was about the farthest thing from a trophy hunter you could be, then it happened. I hear the musical sound of that platinum popping, and a shiver went down my spine. from that moment on, I was hooked. I wasn't good at trophy hunting but i considered myself one. The pure adrinaline rush of earning all those trophies, almost like a drug. Been hunting off and on ever since. What was that platinum that started me on my addiction? well children it was none other than the plat for 

Lc1492e.png

Now, excuse me while i yell at some kids for being on my lawn.

• Like 1

40-platinum.pngMy First Platinum Trophy Was From Bioshock Remastered on PS440-platinum.png

BioShock_cover.jpg

One of the best games i've ever played and one of my favorite games of all time , proud to have this one as my first platinum trophy.

(although , i wished they gave the platinum trophy a better name , i hate when a platinum trophy is called "platinum trophy" lol)

• Like 2

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

16th September, 2018

spacer.png

I'd never been a trophy hunter really before the Uncharted Trilogy. I ended up getting the Platinum for all three games within days of each other. It was a fun series to platinum, albeit with some frustration playing on the hardest difficulty. I really should have just gone with Crushing rather than Brutal, as it was optional, but I somehow managed to do it.

• Like 1

40-platinum.png#1 - Tomb Raider: Underworld

Master of Tomb Raider: Underworld

1L2e73ff.png

My first plat was Tomb Raider: Underworld back in 2009. It was released in 2008 without trophies but received a patch adding them later. I love the ultra realistic movements, the mythology, the gorgeous vistas, the villains, etc. Lara's appearance and personality were great too. It's a shame that it was rushed and came out with lots of bugs and zero extras. Even so, it's one of my favorites Tomb Raiders.