Trophy Thoughts

nrs1nrs1

• 2 weeks later...

2 trophies are bugged. I dont know why it happens, but your codex progress becomes void after a crash at some point. i suggest keeping backups on a usb in case this happens to you if you're going for the plat. Very frustrating!

Edit:
The trophies in question are:

More Than Ready and Book Worm
Edited by ShinigamiDesuu
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems this isn’t being talked about much. I see there is a chunk of platinum achievers... anyone have some insight on plat difficulty / length. Assuming someone has experience with turn based and rogue like games.

Just been eyeing this for awhile and it’s on sale now so planning to pull the trigger, curious what I’m stepping into. ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

anyone have some insight on plat difficulty / length. Assuming someone has experience with turn based and rogue like games.

Plat this last night so still rather fresh in my head. Difficulty wise it isn't that bad, unless you play on the Nightmare mode. No trophy for that, so wouldn't put yourself through it unless you want to give it a go after the plat. I beat the 2nd boss in my first run, though barely. I had to start a new one right after beating the boss as I was not in a good place. Got a lot of very useful unlocks for my next run doing this though. Was still challenging but it did ease it up a bit. Got to the final boss in my 2nd run and died with it having 2.7k HP left... One more hit and I'd have done it. But I'd have needed a third run for some of the other trophies anyway, didn't have all the memories and I somehow killed the 3rd boss so fast the scene where the other class joins you in the fight simply didn't happen so I couldn't even get the scythedancer trophy. With a decent amount of the unlocks a full run will only take 5 or so hours. But getting to that point can be a struggle at times. I don't know my full time on the game but I'd say it's 15-20 hours. Max. Difficulty I'd say it's like a 6. 8 on your first run but as you start unlocking things, that drops.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 13/07/2020 at 7:58 PM, LoveInHell said:

The trophy list looks easy but I think the game itself will be difficult and this shouldn’t be underestimated.

I started playing this and holy shit I was right. This game is difficult to even level up a character 3 times. My highest character is level 5 and I’m on Recollection 3... Tried the first boss fight but he annihilated me when he was at 25%. This is going to be very difficult and time consuming. ? All fun though