Debunked rumor: Playstation 5 console price to be announced today

djb5f

1 minute ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Title is complete clickbait. You should have said "Report: PlayStation 5 Console Price Due to Be Announced Today" and THEN changed it to "Price Announced" as and when. Poor show. 

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

Cry me a River.  We will know either way in a few minutes.

Just now, djb5f said:

To build the anticipation, lol, why not.  

Well, it's 8:36pm, and there still isn't anything yet. Not saying the rumours aren't completely wrong but this is exactly why you should have done what I said in my 1st post - do a rumour title, and then change it once the price has actually been announced. 

Just now, Vergil said:

The topic was ps5 price announced before it got changed

Exactly what Vergil said.  Which is what I was calling out.

OP was sneaky and changed it, but it originally said "Price Announced", and then changed it to "Price Should be Announced". Should have been the exact other way around ? Announce the rumour/report, then change the title once/if the rumour becomes consolidated. Hate clickbait. 

• Like 1

Some actual news - Amazon listing page just went live per IGN, so it is likely to be today. I'm not convinced they didn't already have a page, mind, but there we are!

Source: 

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/07A20468-F527-4562-8FB4-23F8ACBCD3A8?tag=igndeals14-20&ascsubtag=b379f51c-9f1f-411b-ba95-71b9652fedce 

Edited by PhantomFear94

3 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Some actual news - Amazon listing page just went live per IGN, so it is likely to be today. 

Source: 

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/07A20468-F527-4562-8FB4-23F8ACBCD3A8?tag=igndeals14-20&ascsubtag=b379f51c-9f1f-411b-ba95-71b9652fedce 

Yes, as anticipated per the original link.  Should not be long now, hope you can hold out!