Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

I’ll be putting an update for game process sometime today but before I do I have a question for @MidnightDragon. As long as they met the requirements and I don’t go over 35 games, can I add games to my list up to 35 at this point in the challenge? I haven’t participated in a backlog event for a couple years and it’s change a bit since then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZombHunter13 said:

I’ll be putting an update for game process sometime today but before I do I have a question for @MidnightDragon. As long as they met the requirements and I don’t go over 35 games, can I add games to my list up to 35 at this point in the challenge? I haven’t participated in a backlog event for a couple years and it’s change a bit since then.

Correct. Then once you finish 35, you can add up to 15 more. Note this one is a bit different from the spring and summer challenges.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 9:51 AM, BigHatPaul said:

Started Trails of Cold Steel prematurely because I felt like wanting to explore a world and get lost in it. I was having a serious case of Analysis Paralysis, took me hours to decide what to even play, but, sat down and churned out 3 hours of it. Don't know how I feel about it right now. Run of the mill "friendship is good!" anime storyline, but what did I expect? After playing Tokyo Xanadu I should have known. I'll spend more time with it, maybe on the weekends, focus on the rest of the games during week days, since they aren't nearly as long.

Personally, having platted both, I enjoyed Cold Steel a lot more than Xanadu.  I thought the story was a lot stronger and the characters as well.  Just my personal opinion but Xanadu is much weaker in comparison.  Also it felt MUCH shorter to me.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Zach said:

First update:

Final Fantasy VII (Original)- 0% ---> 14%

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning- 0%

Kingdom Hearts II (PS4)- 0%

BioShock 2 Remastered- 0%

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla- 0%

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered- 0%
Cyberpunk 2077- 0%

I only beat the Midgar section of FF7 as a kid because it was too hard. I'm really enjoying the game so far! I'm worried about the "Best Bromance" trophy tbh,,, I heard the requirements for that trophy are strict and the helpful bug was recently patched as of June(?). Wish me luck! I'm coming up to the part where the trophy would pop....

As long as you use a guide so you always pick the right corrcet diologe choices youll be fine.

Make sure to earn Aeris's Lv4 Limit by the end of Disc 1.

And dont forget to grab Vincets ulimate weapon by the end of disc 3 as well.

Also enjoy one of the best JRPGs of all time while your at it. ?

• Like 2