Easiest platinum ever?

tampines11

12 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

A Winter's Daydream or My Name is Mayo need far less player interaction other than pressing the same button over and over

Turned on my turbo controller and went outside for a smoke. Came back to Winter's Daydream platinum.

• Like 1

A Winter's Daydream is a game that can be platinumed by a pet if you can teach it to press X over and over again without it understanding why or what is happening. 

In Memory Lane said pet would need to memorize pictures and pair them which is a much harder task.

Not saying each of these games are difficult, but A Winter's Daydream basically demands one of the easiest interactions over Memory Lane demanding some actual thinking.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2020 at 3:14 PM, MandA60VISE said:

Isn't Slyde's platinum just launching the game? I'm always seeing people get that one in less than a minute.

You have to solve the first puzzle. It takes a couple seconds if you follow the solution and pops every trophy

• 1 month later...
On 11. 08. 2020. at 1:35 PM, tampines11 said:

Even easier than Slyde and My Name Is Mayo in my humble opinion. Quicker too.

Easiest are road bustle and theme park simulator. Theme park simulator you really just need to enter the game and wait for 5 mins . It is longer, but in terms of difficulty...:D

Edited by OverHypedG

My Name is Mayo and A Winter's Daydream could actually be completed by one of those behatted perpetuum mobile water bird thingamajiggers, so... no.

200w.gif

Edited by AK-1138
My English teacher would (and probably justifiedly so) waterboard me if he saw a sentence structure like that.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11.8.2020 at 4:14 PM, MandA60VISE said:

Isn't Slyde's platinum just launching the game? I'm always seeing people get that one in less than a minute.

Nope. You have to complete a puzzle fast. I played 30 mins until i made it to 1 trophy but then all trophies unlocked within 9 seconds. So easy yes but not auto unlocking :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/12/2022 at 12:58 AM, Woopa777 said:

They didn't exist when this thread was started. 

Neither did Breakthrough Gaming; the first EZPZ publisher who'd end up releasing content per week on the Sunday, unlike Ratalaika and Sometimes You, both of which are limited to releasing one of two games per month. Webnetic appeared late 2021 and would eventually end up releasing multiple "games" per week, a few months later ThiGames, followed by Zakym, Klovako, Gaming Achievements etc. all showed up to do the exact same.

Now it's December 2022 and the hell continues until Sony begins enforcing their new PS Store policies assuming it's not all an attempt for SIE to look like they're doing something but they're actually not. That would be sad.

Edited by Dry